HLP ME UP GEMME UP

Hello guyes I dont fucking drink alcohol, just like 4 times to year and just a little now am pretty drunk and going on so, what do you do when u drink alone? Give me some advice to do, Iam just enjoying some music I like and thats all I cant and doinhg this shit threads. Heelp me up whoah,
so
general
WHAT TO DO ALONE WHEN DRUNK THREAD

inb4 niggers, underage b8 Iam fuckng lifeless faggots and Iam trying to improve my mind by drinking shits

If you have a car game try playing it in 1st person view

so am bumping my self
there we go, am drinking just like 4th glass and iam pretty fcked up and getting bored anyway still listening to shit
its just my fcuking personal thread that I will kep him alive
talkin to myself is fuine tho

maan ive got fcking nintendo where am about to play mario cars onr my favourite nfs underground 2, but i got no fucking scart now, its broken so I cant fucking opakly am so angry rly, fck me up shit
Ia aint gonna download games now, rly hard to think about it and crack etc, i dont fucking pay for games so fucking downloading and cracking and etc would be so hard now And so longfor me now fck it rl

You have a disease. You must accept that and turn yourself over to a Higher Power.

Come and hangout with us at:

www.stepchat.com

at 1st
dont fuck with me Iam not alcoholic or something, I just get free drink so Iam drinking up tonight, thats fucking all
and at 2nd
Iam pretty clever person if u think that u can fuckin fuck with me so get out nigo

and u didnt even give me advice what to do drunk alone, please help me up rly

Do physical labor and things that are otherwise not enjoyable. I am serious. Whenever i am drunk i try to get things done that are just unbearable in a lucid state. Monotonous, physically or mentally difficult, tedious, painful work is much easier when you've had a couple. People who perfom this kind of work are often alcoholics, go figure.

Can u tell me literally/exactly what to do,? Iam dont rly know what u mean by physical labor or what u mean, Iam about to do anything u say, just tell me what u mean thanks a lot mateiye

Iam up to post results or whatever rly just say what to do, in this way I dont understand what you mean by this phsysical labor

You know, chopping wood, rearranging furniture, lifting and carrying heavy things. Stuff like that. Hard labor.

my fuck man, Iam not about to go to get wood or womething like this, ive never did something like this and Id probably cut my self to blood, lifting heavy things lolo :D u cant be serious, what would it be up for me, like what experience or skills would I gain by doing this, nothinggi rly, rearranging furniture u are fagot lol , am not a women or smth, thats pretty stupid sry I like u mate that u gave me advice but am rly not about to do this and plus Iam ill nowq so I dont wanna be more ill then Iam right now rly,.. sry, I liked the idea but I wont do this rly

Strike the chopping wood suggestion. I don't want you to chop off your foot in your plastered state.

and + Iam daily weed user when I smoked this shit today I might do this what u said I will remember this and do it one time, but with alcohol I dont fel like I cant do something like this

maan, U dont understand me
I mean that i have to go to my garden if I want to get wood, but its like 3 kilometers far so I dont go there rly, something else pls, I will loike u, I am terying not to be offensive to you, I like u rly but Iam drunk for like not many times Iam so I dont know what am doing so much, something else pls? and btw, u have to explain what u EXACTLY mean bvy "strike the chopping wood" I think its like doing someething out of wood by cutting in the piece of wood with knife while doing some statue, or whatever I dont know rkly sry

am alone in this thread again, i will nevr let it die rly giumme adivces or I will neve leave and keep fucking posting here

Just do something that is useful, but that you usually hate doing. It's much more fun when you are drunk, believe me. I always get stuff done when i am drunk.
One time when i was shitfaced i planted ~200 maple trees. Not that useful to me personally, but one day, i'll walk through that little forrest with my son and say: "See, son, i planted this forrest, while i was drunk. Do you see these magnificent giants? This is the result of 5 hours stumbling around in a overgrown pasture with a shovel. Imagine what you're capable of if you apply yourself. The sky is the limit."

mna I have to tell you that really like u more abnnd more that fucking idea is so amazing that it barelly get me to cry rly, the idea of showing my son one day the forest I made by myself is so nice, u just heated my hearth up, thanks user woagh
now I fckung laugh rly !!!!!! "i plented this while I was drunk" great rly, i dont wanna use emojis, but when i can use them ? i would use thjem so much now, thanks u made my night brighter!!
and Sky is the limit! arent u ghost of biggie smalls? I like him so but I wont talk about him now here, thanks mate, anyway If i thnink about this idea, at firts, I have to buy some parcel, what would cost me A LOOOT and then I have to buy seeds of some trees and It wopuld .. iam rly sad now, i wanna my own forest man, that would be so peacefull, now I see my forest where I live with my animals and family while drunk all tehe day and living in my suburb and doing farmar things all day rly mlike this idea, u amde me sad and happy in once, thanks for this mixed feeling.s now advice me somthing I can rly do now

these are shitposts

I dont wanna loose you in this thread, please keep going, that seem so great, u have to b great person, I would like to see what u rly doing etc.. this idea of forest wouldnt just attack everyone so I mean u are rly fine person with hearth on the righ place thanks mate, uve got point+ u did a good thing today your karma will give u for exchange now thanks onece gaain

who are u and whats shitpost am rly saying what I think rly…. disappointment for me whe u think its shitpost u wanna screen of my nintedndo and my drinks or what fucking nigger to biliv me?

yo doge ya hafta no that i really do tink that you"re a dumace who needs to get sum kfc

Iam not fckng nigro idiot ama midle european and you are jut nioger get sum meloons, basketball shoos, kfs and gtfo my thread twat

Actually they were saplings, little maple tree saplings that grew in the shadows of their parents, doomed to die for a lack of sunshine. I took them all out into the pasture and into the sun. They took to their new habitat like ducks to water, which was in short supply in the area, but i did fertilize some of them with beer waste water. I gave them a new life and I baptized them the best way i could.
You know, some pastors have been known to baptize newborns with cider and other beverages when no water was around.
The cider would've done them no good, but i think they liked the end product. I haven't been there in 2 years, but they must be at least 12 foot high now.

Am ALONME in this thread agaain fck it rly hat am I supposed to do now rl fck u guyes I hate this community I used to lik all here but now I can just tell u to gtflo when am not drunk I got good talks and now.. no
so
as a someone who trying this alcohol
I feel very upset, unconcentrated etc I got 2 times spill drink on my desk etc alcholol is stupid but u dont think about your life and problems

soo soon am getting som,e weed and I qwill see what gonna happen then and I will post resuil ts see u soon lall fago sts

this is my new sciencist book I will write notes here

watit what I thing u just planned it on paper or something but not in real wow I thought ur not that good, more people to our planet like you, thanks to hear something like this nice, very carefull man
ohh nmaan pls ho there and post results how big are they now, u dont even care about how they look now? like u dont wanna known whats happening with them now? i d be rly proud rly go tehre and see!!!!

hey what s ther is noobe on this thread anymoe and no I wont tlka here more coz a do enoufh

this light is too brig to m so i go sleep rather or isk rly

No i haven't been up there in a while. You know what gave me the idea to plant them?
One time when i was drunk i vomitted in the middle of the street. I wasted a perfecly good pizza although in hindsight it might've been spoiled. I am not so sure these people wash their hands before they start kneading & tossing the dough.
Anyway, after a couple of weeks of decomposition grass started to grow in my vomit which had turned to dirt.

The wind must've blown some grass seeds to my decomposing vomit. If i had vommited a little to the left or right side my puddle of vomit would've never turned to dirt, because the tires of the cars would've destroyed it. When i first saw the grasspatch, i was like "you can't be serious", but then it got me thinking. If something as stupid and imprudent an act as puking on the street could have a such a result, what kind of an impact could i have in this world if i started using my head for something other than puking.

I usually watch anime.

when im really drunk and alone. I pass out

Fap