pic unrelated

sorry you were born this way.

:(

fuck off

imblying :DDDDDDDDDD

sorry you had to be born with a Y chromosome

I meant

What kind of stupid bullshit is that?

Says who? They look mature to kids, they look childish to actual adults, besides a few good ones. You do know there's a whole steryotype about them being overemotional and relying on feelings rather than logic, right?

They are more prone to give you medication to cureheal you of that shit, actually.

They do nothing all day but prattle and gossip while flirting with anything that moves. It's not natural talent, it's just lots of practice.

So can you. Check a gaybar.
Unless you mean gf for you, in which case drive an expensive car and see how often they start talking with you.

WUT
It's their whole existence to shop for clothes and apply make up to look good. They bemoan their 40s because they lose their beauty and any worth they have.
Meanwhile a guy only has to take a bath and shave.

I'll give you that, but they do have to fuck someone every now and then or find a really pathetic beta orbiter if they want that.

And you can dump their fatass while dating them and avoid marrying someone that will do nothing but watch TV all day.
You can do the same they can, but you probably don't because you know the consequences.

0/10, completely uninspired and blatantly obvious b8, see me after class OP

Most of those can be written off as traits directly related to or stemming from being manipulative parasites.

nigger

Says the NIGGGE.
Are you a women? Post tits.

Seriously, OP! Shit thread. 1/10

I know this is bait and all, but fuckā€¦.

That is some really shitty bait, OP.

not to mention the point trying to be made in the first place
meanwhile men created most of civilization and the few known "matriarchies" on earth are shit primitive societies that suck ass to live in

Women are just fucking stupid and latch onto any stupid shit a man tells them, then when another man challenges it, they'll defend it to the death so they don't look stupid, ironically making them seem stupider than they are. I swear, argue with a woman one day, and come back the next, and she'll agree with you, and pretend she always did agree. Its absolutely incredible. Without men, woman are directionless idiots. This is why you get shit like feminism and vagina this and vagina that when you leave women in a room together, mostly the ugly ones. Without a man to tell them whats what, they latch onto the only other guide in their lives; Their vaginas.

supremegentlemanisnotamused.jpg

the supremegentleman doesn't think women are gold diggers, he thinks women are angelic beings incapable doing wrong.
If you are going to white knight, please make sure your attempts are coherent, fucking moron.

Lolwat

Not only did he drive an expensive car and complain that no girls gave him a chance despite his best efforts to look nice, he also hated women with all his heart.

He was seeking validation from females, and normally you don't seek validation from something you hate.

just getting 4s

there we go

Yes but he started hating them because he was denied this validation.

Frustrated isn't hatred. If he did start to hate women, then he would have started ignoring them and treating them like shit when he had to interact with them, probably would have gotten him laid, but no, he loved women so much, and was so frustrated by their rejection, so he killed people. He held female validation in such high regard, that he was willing to try to become a martyr.

Whatever, the only thing I implied in the post you originally replied to is that despite him having an expensive car, no girls came talk with him. So your argument is still invalid.

I just fucking hate this world and the human worms

hatred.jpg

He was after college girls, and college have yet have to use their reproductive organs as bargaining chip, he was one of those guys girls come back to after school with a few kids in tow.

chips*