@BradThor I just unregistered after 25 years in the @GOP. I was a member since the day I could vote. No more...

@BradThor I just unregistered after 25 years in the @GOP. I was a member since the day I could vote. No more. #NeverTrump

thanks chaim rabbi

Donal Trump is a republican too you braindead dipshit

So…?

I support ted cruz not the new hitler

No, really, thanks schlomo shekelburg. Your culturally enriching ethnic diversity truly makes the chans a more powerful ally for Israel. Whenever we gentile goyims are questioning multiculturalism, Zionist influence in media, or white guilt, we always have you to remind us
"OY GEVALT IZ MIR NEVER FORGET OVER 11 MILLION JEWS GASSED IN NON-AIRTIGHT SHOWERROOMS AND TURNED INTO SOAP AND LAMPSHADES"
and we can all go, what the fuck? like really, your inbred cult of hebrew extraterrestrials is that retarded, good thing I'm not in that creepy club.

>NEW HITLER
Yeah it gets old when every white person killed 11 billion jews. Time to stop.

Are you retarded or white nationalist?
Both Cruz and new Hitler are republicans, so everything you said applies to Drumpf as well

And what? Ted Cruz dropped if you LIVED IN AMERICA, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. BUT YOU'RE POSTING FROM ISRAEL. WITH NO INTENTION BUT TO CAUSE CONFUSION. REALLY, IT'S TIME TO STOP

This isn't a coherent response. I'd ask you try again, but really, I insist, don't.

All right in stormturd reality new Hitler is not part of the republican party. K, got it.

I'll sit here all day and cater to your kike shitposts. I really have nothing better to do, lacking an opponent in chess. Trump isn't 'left', 'right', 'republican', 'democrat', 'a', 'b', and certainly not 'new hitler' see for your completely original meme. Trump is Trump. Trump is in favor of the American Public and ultimately that will win his vote to presidential office, despite your shilling otherwise. There's a whole board about it incase you missed it if you wanna try the guys over there >>>Holla Forums
Rato is dead. mrs bill clinton shillery doesn't have a chance, and neither do your other political puppets

Notice I also won't sage because this discussion deserves to be seen.

Calling him Drumpf just makes you look as stupid as [current year] man, who looked pretty stupid when he started using that argument to begin with

Adolf Hitler sure was in favor of the (Nazi) Germany Public, he never hurt anybody nor killed a single German person /s

dubs

I love this point. This point is so pointless, yet brought up so often. Throughout history, too. 'The year is 1776! we are the present of humanity', great job guys.

Why do you shills and jews love Hitler so much? We all know and keep proof the holohoax was faked, windmill of friendship and tolerance was framed for allies destruction of property, and not a single jew was mistreated in the relocation camps. Even if you could SHOW ME the mountain of dead jews that eludes reality's grasp, I'd find it really funny, because I have no sympathy for subhumans. I will kill all hebrews in this lifetime myself just to hear some silence over the holocaused by the evil Adolf Hitler!

YOUR lies of Dr. Mengele's 'Angel of Death' persona is a depiction of my life's work, simply because your lying jewish propaganda instilled in american institutions gave me the idea from a young age.

No response, eh? That's okay. I'll hangout in this thread anyways.

THANK YOU DJ RACEMIXER FOR THESE SICK BEATS

DANCE PARTY UP IN THIS BITCH

AWW YEAH KILL ALL JEWS BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT HUMANS THEY'RE DIRTY LYING RATS

DIRTY SHEKELGRUBING MERCHANT BANKERS CREMATE THEM ALIVE FOR FAMILY FUN

THE ONLY ZION THOSE JEWS HAVE IS IN MY FUCKING OVEN

HAHAHAAHAHHAHA

WHAT DO YOU CALL A FLYING JEW

SMOKE

WHAT DO YOU CALL A DEAD JEW

FINALLY SOLVED

WHAT DO YOU CALL AN ALIVE JEW

A PROBLEM

ISRAEL

MORE LIKE

WILLBEDEAD

THANKS HITLER FOR KILLING ALL THOSE JEWS

IF NOT THANKS JEWS FOR ATLEAST GIVING ME THE IDEA

A lot of loyalty for a hired vote.

sup, 'wheels. Nice of you to join me 'anonymous'ly..

@Daniel Barth 2032

so what your really saying is

You have unregistered, because your votes never counted in the first place

Ya, what a buffoon you are.

Voting because it's a party and not the person

The day a RINO became the candidate

kasich rip
rato rip
rabbi rip
user rip

May I take your coat, sir?