Steven Universe Ephemeral General: This show still exists edition

New episodes coming may 12.
It's time to get the serious shitposting back on the road.

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingrelatedtothisguy.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cKfQEIvvHJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=zmD7BtY7pCg
youtube.com/watch?v=ucDKqtTdnjs
youtube.com/watch?v=NXmJgSC_-y4
linternaute.com/television/serie-steven-universe-p3132572/humains-contre-rubis-e3502655/
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw!k4MxGSpB
dailymotion.com/video/x4a52an_su-s03e01e02
cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/144318969589/so-presh-new-steven-universe-is-on-the-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuuuuuuuuuuck you, CN.

d

So do you think something will actually happen, or will it mostly just be filler with a few important eps

Holy shit

truly the most groundbreaking discovery.
Just wait until you learn that both Dragon Ball Z and Looney Tunes have characters with black skin and funny hats.

Don't you guys have a containment board or something?

Blame gravity falls.

heh

nah, nobody likes it.

3/4 of them will be filler
the rest will be the actual plot with forced feels shoved in-between

Why doesn't toy Pearl have a nose?

Erasure of Jewish representation.

Cause it would probably cost more to make if they added a nose.

The one on top barely looks like each other, but i will say that the bottom one looks a bit similar.

Oh boy, what's on the agenda for this show's long awaited next episode?

Does Steven forget how to poop because he's a massive retard? Will we be spending eleven minutes with a shitty resident of the town who nobody cares about? Will it be an episode where people cry instead of handling their problems like adults?

Can't wait.

In episode 3 Steven accidentally uses his gem powers to get rid of his butthole which, gives him fecal impaction of the colon. Because of this he starts crying, but after making friends with a shitty resident of the town makes friends with him, he's able to shit properly again, but not before having a giant accident in the middle of the kitchen.

Kill me.

Between no-nose pearl toy and horror face sackboy pearl I don't know which one they fucked up worse

Wasn't Onion's head big enough already?

You never seen a figurine before? The central point of these toys is to making the character's head bigger than his body, I thinks it's derivative of the chibi weaboo style

I have better question.
Why the fuck is onion smiling.

stop

NO

Why does anyone watch this shit? Your faggotry level must be off the charts.

cause there is nothing else to watch.

Reminds me of a classic simpsons joke:

I guess after all this time feeling good was not NEARLY as important as working on the drill to save the world.

This is going to be dues ex machinad the FUCK out of. Steven Sings a song or some shit and so Lapis wins again and drags Jasper away.

God these characters are reprehensible.

it's basically anime, faggots love shit like that

I still don't understand this lard carrot thing.

I hope they dial back Garnet's character a bit and have her do things other than talk about fusion.
And I hope if any other diamonds show up, they're not as stupid looking as Yellow Diamond.

That schoz could poke a kid's eye out

I guess this is a reference to pain user's reviews.

If you think Stephen Universe is anime, you're retarded.

Hey guys guess whatFUCK YOU.
I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCK YOU.

Don't pick on that poor girl. She's doing her best.

Why are you posting the no-fun version user?

Here's a series of Doctor Maheswaran pics that I've done recently, if anybody is interested.

newst one I just finished.

who is this semen demon? :^)

jesus has it been that long?It seems like yesterday I was shitposting in a su thread on Holla Forums.

well at least the new episodes come out on my birthday.

user I love you for these, I genuinely do.

Screw that. I want to see some Milf on Milf action with these two.

Huh… not bad.

we back? posting best gems

Last aired ep was January 8th.

So…

Will the fire rise on Holla Forums once the eps start coming?

You got one right, at least.

Have you even watched SU, retard?

By definition anime is anything animated. It's just their French loan word for animation.

Flash animation potato head is genocide. Stop the murder of souls for your Yeti jewel mines.

But Steven Jewniverse isn't even animated in flash and the only potato head is fuckboi universe here.
You sir need to step up both your bait, and incoherent rambilings.
I bet you didn't even sell your soul for half a snickers and the ability to play bar chords.

No, that's Sasquatch. Further North is Wendiego Sasquatch.

Yeti live beneath the realms of the reptilians in the deepest reaches of the Earth where they use human souls as costume jewelry. They've interbred with humans for centuries. Didn't you read the Dobbs bible?

would an Amethyst-Jasper fusion be the most gemetically compatible - sans tri-ruby -fusion we've seen yet?
They are both soldier quartz gems, the result should basically be just a larger jasper with some mixed colors and another gem.

My, what an attractive gunt.

Besides we all know the earth is hollow for the lizardmen's secret human trafficking and removal in the independent punk spirit.

I bet you haven't even seen to catch a yeti you motherfucker. Step it up fampai.

Dont play dumb to me, you areeven calling it potato head, you know very well what anime is and how is much better drawn.

SU is shit
Just like anime

ergo sum SU is anime

duh

That and the 'homages'

Vidalia looks like a sixty year old dried-up streetwalker.

kill yourself.

We already know Ian Jones Quartley is a tracer.

I can both dig and do without the MILF, curry and doctor pun aspects, but the noises in the last two parts of this sequence hit me right in the fetish, goddamn.

You signed the contract, you know you have to take responsibility for your actions… every episode… no limit to season, or year, EVERY EPISODE.

compared to what, johnny test or perhaps My little abomination:faggotry is magick?

any impregnation?
Thats the hottest shit
that or Steven impregnating her as a traumatized Connie is forced to watch

Just post your tumblr m8

These newfriends probably don't even know who you are

What a tricky way to say "dude I don't even know who you are, post your tumblr"
Really sneaky-beaky like

compared to anything.

Implying SU is the much animu nigga.

that's all, folks.

Do you take requests?

If I like them, drop whatever you think of at my tumblr. I might do it, but no promises.

oh fuck off man, i've known this drawfag since the early days of /sueg/ and even /sugen/

somethingrelatedtothisguy.tumblr.com/

there, wasn't so hard now ,was it?

hi

I'd pound it
and not with my hands
Or anything that isn't my dick

garlic

You clearly don't understand this show.
The whole point of it is feels.
The more epic story arcs cash in for feels.

Watching SU for the action and plot is like buying crappy cereal because you want the toy in the box.

But it was advertised as action, and adventure, and ANIME

Instead it's just sobbing feckless idiots.

Did you get that image from 8ch?

I'm not even going to argue with you on how pants-on-head retarded is because even if I, by some small miracle, convince you, there will always be legions more of you idiots.

jasper goes gorilla warfare on the CGs after they are stranded on the island

lapis takes off to search for the object of her /ss/ desires

I have disappointed an user of high caliber.
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

My niggers

Listen faggot, I fought in 'nam, and it was incredibly hard training those godamn gorillas for warfare. One of my buddies was beat to death, and the other had his skin peeled like a banana. Don't make light of Gorilla Warfare you commie piece of shit. It's serious business.

you guys, I'm so happy

Ya'll are my tightest muthafuckas here. peace my niggas

Yes

Hey guys, how was your day, I hope you're all doing well, here, have those pics I found, enjoy.

Sauce?

not long now until we get to suffer through this tripe again
it can't come soon enough

One month more and I would've started to suffer from withdrawal symptoms

Same

I get that much

I get the implication that she masturbates with produce but why lard?
Who the hell uses lard as a sex lubricant?

Pretty sure they don't have organs
Also since their bodies are projections I doubt they would continue to exist separated from their gems.

Wy does nobody appreciate the best character?

because no one realizes best character cause she's always gone

They just can't handle her puffyness.

Rebecca Sugar, as has already been pointed out.

I don't know, either, but I should probably point out that you fucked up your image uploads. Only one of those pics actually features her.

Yes, this is good.

these people don't have a creative bone in their body.

post more of the green one.

That explains why Holla Forums's gayer than usual and the increased amount of Undertale/Underaged posting.

Nigga plz

i remember a while back someone said greg was the best character. turns out, Sucrose agrees

Seriously, nigs, don't tell me you wouldn't get rough with the cheeto puff.

I would get rough with basically any gem
maybe save for sugilite, she's too rough for me

I prefer Doritos myself.

Can't we all just get along

no.

Get out of my existence you fucking cur.

you a faggot?

oh boy

youtube.com/watch?v=cKfQEIvvHJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=zmD7BtY7pCg
youtube.com/watch?v=ucDKqtTdnjs
youtube.com/watch?v=NXmJgSC_-y4

But then I have to hear Nikki Minaj's voice
NO DEAL

If those two split apart just for the sake of another kick-and-makeup episode, I'm so fucking done with this shit.

probably more they wanted to do a 3 on 3 game or some shit

I'm doing even more Vidalia, if anybody is interested.

Well considering that due to her size you could literally set up camp inside her vagina, i really don't want to think of the implications of trying to have sex with her

'Tis your new waifu, mate?

It'll be nice to see how they normally act when separated, since we've never seen them apart aside from when they were fighting.

Eh, not really. She hot, tho

Don't be silly, cartoons can't be waifus.

looks like somebody got dumped by his waifu

apparently the synopsis got spoiled

Read at your own risk
HIT THE DIAMOND SYNOPSIS SPOILER
>Steven and the Gems are amazed to see 5 Rubies , soldiers sent by Yellow Diamond , coming out of the tracking vessel . Garnet unfuse so that Ruby infiltrate the group and discovers their purpose , but she causes suspicions . To prevent them from searching the area and finding Peridot , Stevens propose a baseball match : If they win , they can search the barn , if they lose, they will leave forever.
>Team A : Steven, Pearl, Amethyst, Sapphire and Lapis [All disguised as humans]
>Team B : The Rubies [And Ruby who is infiltrating them]

La source française: linternaute.com/television/serie-steven-universe-p3132572/humains-contre-rubis-e3502655/

so is ruby just gonna solid snake her way into the loyalists?

I mean, it would be hard for the rubies not to notice there's an extra memeber on the squad

either she goes "Hey I was, umh… sent here with the Peridot half a year ago, that's right, can I join in?" or they poof one of homeworld peris and she pretends to be one.

I agree. I'd like to get to know them in circumstances that are not MUH FUUZHON

Reminds me of the baseball episode of Samurai Champloo, except dumber. And the Champloo episode was completely stupid NIPPON NUMBAH ONE AMERICAN PIGGU GO HOME propaganda in a time period where there were no Americans nor baseball, so that is saying something.

can you tell us more about the world on that paralel universe you live in, user?

A time period in Japan where there were no Americans nor baseball in Japan.

That's impossible user. Americans always existed in japan. In fact we founded japan in ww1 after we killed hitler in the battle at the alamo.

so…16 century?

Here's how I imagine it's going to go down.

I can almost guarantee I'll like my own fanfiction better than anything official. Is that narcissism? I can't tell.

MUAAAAAAAAH ZE FRENCH LEAKS

Holla Forums, go home.

Holy fucking shit.

Bumping this because I don't want there to because new episodes tomorrow and I don't want there to be more threads than necessary.

One of my friends is trying to convince me Connie is the best supporting character in the show. How wrong is he?

Completely wrong. Would be the worst, if not for Sadie and Lars. Completely boring character, and often times comes across as a Mary Sue.

Oh boy it's time for disappointment already.

Connie is a self-insert Mary Sue fanfiction character, except canon.

Zone….

when does the suffering start tonight?

so what anime are we going to talk about

AT general already took jojo

Do you know how long Jojo posting has been going on here?
In fact I'd bet most if not all of the adventure time Jobro's have posted here regularly at one point or another.

I wish to know the history of this Jojo posting… did it start with Adventure Time, or was there some other show before that… and what is it about Adventure Time that makes Jojo fit so well?

Steven Universe is already basically a shitty anime.

JoJos have been adventuring for thirty years.

AT couldn't even last five.

SU

Unlike AT, SU still has has enough redeeming qualities and interesting stuff happening that I don't want to discuss anime instead of it. That could change in the future however

Like what

>Seems like an appropriate time to watch season 2 of Socjus Steven Universe
Cartoons are dead as fuck.
I'm starting to think kids have the right idea.
I might find more entertainment value watching some jerkoff or a groups of jerkoffs talk over a videogame than a cartoon about body positivity and making DBZ more girl friendly.

The world makes a little more sense when you put things like that.

The recent stuff with the core and homeworld. If they find a way to fuck it up, which they probably will, I think I'll stop watching.

Wait where was tha-
Oh right, open book.
Meh, for that example the episode portrayed her negatively for being so preachy before she even heard Steven's opinion.

Kind of feels like Holla Forums is trying to paint it as the worst thing ever just because of how much tumblr likes it. To me the most morally skewed bit is when Garnet Ties Peridot to the fence with the basic reasoning of "My feelings are more important than yours." and is portrayed as justified.

no see user they're talking about the baseball diamond

get it

it's clever

do you get it

i mostly agree with what said, but i'd take it a few steps further

connie's basically what's wrong with most of these adventure series that try to shoehorn in romance. there's just not that much that's actually believable about their romance working other than the fact that the script says so

in fact, the only reason she seems to want to hang around with home above other people is that he's basically the harry potter of this story

on top of that, she's given maybe a month of sword training (granted, even if it's with a master who's lived 100 life times) and becomes basically an expert in both offensively wielding a sabre against beings who could cut trees down with a fucking balloon sword, and wielding a GIGANTIC final fantasy sword with no fucking trouble and taking down two monsters who are apparently strong enough to probably break through steven's bubble shield, given how much they worried about it

on top of that, she's basically the proto-feminist who looks up shit on tv tropes and makes awful fucking arguments against a romantic ending in books because "they were just friends, why did they have to get married"

so you know what, i hope she and steven don't actually become a couple. I hope they basically stay friends for all their lives, then when she dies and steven's still physically 12, she'll realize how pointless her life is

God if this actually happened it might make up for all the terrible episodes that have resulted because Connie played a major role. But let's face it, we all know that's not gonna happen and we're gonna have more Stevonnie crap. I bet by the end of Season 3 that Steven Universe will lose any redeeming qualities it had and will become as bad, or maybe even worse than Adventure Time. It really feels like the writers have no idea what they're doing.

It's really gonna come down to these next few weeks: if they're good and shit actually happens, then there might yet be hope for the rest of this show. If they dick around for 4 weeks and have something big happen in the last episode, then yeah, fuck these people.

when is it starting

half an hour from now

Oh, great, PPG is finally over and I can switch my TV back on.

TEN MINUTES LEFT MY HYPE IS SPILLING OUT OF MY ARMPITS

I AM READY

It's been so long for what'll be fucking nothing.
I'm unsure how to feel.

link the stream faggots

HERE IT IS

You heard the spacenoid faggots
Help this based Holla Forumsmrade out!

what the fuck

oh fuck

JUICY SACRIFICE TO THE SEA DEMON

Well, this is a weird new power.

Dude. That's actually pretty rad.
Getting eaten by Malachite is also pretty neat for people with shit fetishes

Looks like its time to avoid this thread until the mega comes out.

or until someone actually post's a stream link

Episodes prettymuch over now user.
The ball has been dropped.

wow that's a a military race if I've ever seen one.

AND THE JASP IS BACK

I heard they're showing two episodes

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

…and the jasp is gone

They are as the bump just told me.
I goofed and I am sorry about it.

SHIP
ACTIVATED

Peridot confirmed into triple penetration

Steven is tripping balls right now.
What the fuck?

wat

Holy jesus this is going to be outstanding

The Happening has Happened.

No longer is anything Happening.

Everybody go home, the show is over.

lol nope time for filler

They did it guys! They talked the bad guy down! Good game, Homeworld. Show's over.

Well that was a bit anticlimactic.

You'd think after penetrating an entire planet, there'd be a climax somewhere.

For a second there, I thought they weren't going to resolve it by the end of the episode.
Silly me!

It better be cute as shit filler or I'm gonna be upset.

I hope painanon is still doing reviews.

So, mega link when?

If it's anything like the Sardonyx or Peridot episodes, it's most likely going to be the type of filler where they spend the majority of the time talking about plot-related stuff that has already happened, talking about doing plot related stuff but not actually doing it onscreen, and then spend the rest of time doing things that don't even try to be related to the over-arching plot before half-assedly wrapping everything up at the very last minute.

None posted yet user wait another 30 min.

mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw!k4MxGSpB

Gem Drill has been posted but not watermelon island

that's weird

So how long until someone accuses Watermelon island of being racist for having a bunch of spear-chucking watermelons?

We should just to see if we can get tumblr to complain.

Watermelon island just been posted

link bruh, I don't know where are you spawning those from

It's in the first mega, it lists all of season 1 2 and 3.

Okay, apparently watermelon island island and gem drill were put into one video. Download the one that doesn't say low quality

I wonder if it's going to turn out that Rose has been doing something similar with Lion.

that was okay

I'd like to take a moment to congratulate the SU team for wrapping up not one, but two important plot points in one go!

Give 'em a hand, everybody!

and now for more filler

Fuck you, Rebecca Sugar. Fuck you and your nigger brother.

didn't you hear?
It's not filler if it's about best gem

Considering the Cluster has been resolved by talking to it, I'd say the watermelon people WAS the good shit.

I sincerely hope you're not talking about that blue cunt.

ayy buddy
mega:///#!q4kxFChY!49_2nSh6SVyBrlCdwgVqSHZygaw-dlxr_-FPEAInyvA

But they split malachite, that's pretty important.

Fuck, I missed it.
Someone post dailymotion links or something.

The episode was still 90% Watermelon sight gags to pad the run time.

dailymotion.com/video/x4a52an_su-s03e01e02

thoughts on the episode(spoilers):

Watermelon Island :

-Best of the two episodes. Glad we finally got to see malachite, and steven taking control over one of the watermelon stevens in his sleep was pretty fun to watch.

- Jasper falls into the earth's crust and dies (but not really, we'll see her again)

-Action scenes seem better than usual su fair, but not as good as most action toons.

-Enjoyed seeing watermelon steven's go full Gulliver's Travels on Malachite

Gem Drill:

Started off much better than watermelon island but fucked it up at the end. Cluster is resolved by Steven talking to the Cluster and convincing it to bubble itself. How many episodes have been resolved by Steven trying to be friends, talking to, or being nice to the antagonist now? They better have an episode where Steven is forced to shatter a gem in order to save beach city or some shit

Fucking Shipfags

Episode really should have been split into another part. Ending with the cluster seems rushed.

Also, what's the next episode supposed to be about? It's not that baseball one is it?

The majority of the run time is actually used on fighting Malachite, but overall it wasn't very well paced.

I'd say that the episode wasted a lot more time on explaining shit the audience already knew to other characters over and over again.

I get that the show wants to show that Steven can reason with the enemy sometimes to prevent a fight, but it'd be nice for there to be an episode where they fight an enemy gem who can't be reasoned with and where the only solution is to shatter their gem.

They better not do that reasoning shit with Yellow Diamond.

They'll have to, because diamond is unbreakable.

I don't think they'll be able to, but I guess we'll see how it goes.

Carlos, please.

I think the most annoying thing about the Cluster resolution was that they built up broken gems and the Cluster Prototypes as not actually being conscious that were basically running on base instincts and emotions without any real thought driving their actions.

To have Steven's solution be "why don't you just talk to the other shards" just makes the whole thing seem anti-climatic and a major cop-out, especially with how quickly the issue was resolved after so much build-up.

It'd be one thing if they dedicated an episode to Steven interacting with the Cluster and had him find gems shards that were similar enough to each other to group together and stabilize it one once chunk at a time, or he had to find away to appeal to their base instincts rather than just treating them like normal gems, but as is the whole thing just felt really half-assed.

Also disappointed that we didn't at least get an idea of what the Cluster would've looked like fully formed, or any new weapons from Alexandrite and Malachite.

This makes me kinda wish they'd use those comics they have for "what if" scenarios in the universe.
Would be much better than what they're doing with the comics right now.

Did Gem Drill remind anyone else of the movie "The Core". You know that movie where meme vid related is from.

As interesting as that would be, I think the problem with that is the comics would likely either be going into spoiler territory, or would be entirely guess work if the the people who work on the actual show weren't involved.

Though considering Garnet can supposedly see multiple futures, they do have the perfect excuse to explore that idea.

Future Vision really feels like a terrible Idea to me. And the fact that she can see multiple futures seems like it was put in there so that the show's creators could have a cop out excuse for whenever they have a situation that could have been avoided or solved easier by garnet using future vision.

SU is finally getting 22-30 long eps!

Nope, it's two episodes put together in one vid

GODDAMNIT

Having any character that can see into the future is always a slippery-slope since it almost always leads to plot-holes or lazy excuses to have it not work when it's convenient.

there's also the question of why doesn't she dodge every blow that comes her way if she can see the future

then again, it also shows it takes some concentrated effort to see it. it's a lot like why goku "can't" use the instant transmission in battle … until he can for no reason

There's a difference between instant transmission and moving so fast you look like you teleport.

Just because you see it coming doesn't mean you can stop it. The mind can move faster than the body.

I think it's pretty obvious that we haven't seen the last of the Cluster- they're pushing it down the road. Yellow Diamond will probably try to activate it personally or something, leading to a big dumb fight at some point.

Again we get the idea that Steven's power is heart- one of the show's main themes is the inversion of male and female strengths (the female(ish) gems fight, male Steven employs empathy.) Gem Drill really tried to push it home that empathy may not just be a strength of Steven's, but a power in and of itself. He reacted to the resonant pain of the gem shards and was able to commune with them psychically.

I hope they don't let that become stale, though. Having Steven Heart his way out of everything would get boring. I'd like to see more variance in that regard.

These were stellar episodes, though. I enjoyed them.

Diamonds seem unreasonable. Steven's mom attempted it and started a war.

If he so much as has to poof a gem that's not corrupt/mutant they'll probably do another "full disclosure" and have a whole episode of him feeling bad about it.

I can see this, but thinking back over it (because I like to make things make sense) we can probably imagine the gem as being like a brain. people have lost chunks of their brain and are still able to function in some capacity, though they are impaired.

So I imagine gem shards being like damaged brains, only the requirements for continued function is much lower.

Based on "winter forecast," I think Garnet has to literally stop and think about doing something and likely outcomes start to show. Given she sees multiple possibilities, what she sees is probably subject to chaos theory, and highly unlikely outcomes are much harder to see, taking more time, effort, or both to envision.

So between the chaotic nature of battle and the fact that it's more of an action rather than a passive intuition, it's probably not that useful in battle.

this stood out to me

So, what do you think happened to worst gem?

TAKE THAT, OTHER WAIFUFAGS, PERIDOT CONFIRMED A BEST

Will be forgotten about for months until one day she randomly explodes out of the earth covered in magma and punch Steven in the nuts.

I sure hope so

though in SU terms, "forgotten for months" means "forgotten for about 6 episodes"

She gon break the bubble and ride the cluster out of the drillhole and into the sunset

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make it look like Steven's about to fucking cum during the drilling part of the Cluster scene?

I miss reploid Peridot…

How come Peridot and Steven didn't find her in Gem Drill?

Where she fell in and where they drilled were far apart as fuck.

But they both went to the core.

Jasper was still on the beach after her and Lapis defused you dumbfuck, she isn't in the earths core.

She fell in the hole. You'd think the writers would use that to their advantage to connect Jasper to the cluster in some way.

No she didn't you fuckhead.
Go watch the episode yourself ya dingus.

Fucking hell I'm out of touch with cropping.
This is what I get for taking caps from dailymotion but still.

Oh fuck I'm a triple retard. Sorry, I'm the fuckhead today.

kill yourself

There is no way that the fissure she fell in went anywhere near that fucking deep.

I never said she was at the fucking core but you're clearly fucking blind if you're saying she didn't fall in.

she fell into A crack in the earth. they were nowhere near where they needed to be to drill to the cluster

PERIDOT RAPED STEVEN

it makes sense to me

Guys I was not ready for this.
Look what they did to Lapis
cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/144318969589/so-presh-new-steven-universe-is-on-the-way

You can at least upload the file you fuck.

And same color theme as well as same powers. Fuck off the similarities are on point

What next, are you going to tell me that vast underground civilizations populated by advanced humans have been posing as gods and aliens for millions of years?

JEEZE GIVE ME A BREAK SEMPAI

If you can't afford to do it well why do it at all?

I don't watch this show, I actually follow the cliff notes since I actually find the home world interesting (Blue Diamond for best character design on this fucking show), and I can't help but say I'm pissed the fuck off with the way they dealt with the second hyped up threat on this show, the Cluster.

Steven fucking makes FRIENDS with it and convinces it to not destroy the world by just saying
And it just fucking works long enough for him to bubble them. That seems like such a fucking copout, I didn't expect them to punch it out or whatever but it's such an obvious tumblr solution with no repercussions that I'd expect from this show.
But hey, apparently they get brownie points since everyone loves how 'realistic' the panic attacks are in that episode.

It would've been better if that episode ended with Jasper's gem joining the Cluster giving a cliffhanger and having the audience question how she's going to affect the Cluster or vice versa.

That or at least Jasper showing up at all. With our luck, we might see her again next season, if she comes back at all.
It's tough to be a fan of the cheeto puff.

bost best gem

these writers are nothing but monsters. hasn't she suffered enough?

Because you're a nigger.

After hours of being cramped in the tight compartment with Peridot they finally managed to reach the core. But as Peridot activated the drill Steven felt something strange.

"Wait Peridot, I'm not sure this is the right thing to do."

"Well what do you want me to do then?" Said Peridot. "If I can't destroy the cluster how can we save the Earth?" Before Steven could reply Peridot reached up and opened the hatch. One of the wandering gem fusions fell into the compartment. It was a hand and most of an arm attached to a foot. Steven stifled a horrified scream, "Wha- what are you doing with that?!"

"I have another idea for stopping the cluster," said Peri with a mischevious grin, "now turn around and take off your pants."

so what is with the releasing of this set of stevens 1 every week?

The weird thing is, this show kinda won me back over with the Peridot arc and the build up to The Cluster, so I'm extra disappointed with the season three opener.

They do some decent world building and build up to the first legit threat this show has had with The Cluster and they just…..wrap it all up in 22 minutes, as if to say "Fuck you for thinking that this show was gonna go anywhere".

Now we're back to stand alone episodes focusing on Steven doing mundane shit for 11 minutes.

well, they're at least going BACK to the weekly scheduling for now (i checked my scheduled dvr and the next one's next week)

Oh it's much worse than that. This show is going to devolve into Tenchi Muyo; where Steven literally just defeats gems and adds them to his harem. SJWs are literally this retarded.

Kinda makes me feel like they learned that the show is actually not going anywhere, that is, it's getting cancelled soon, so they decided to wrap the side-plots up and get to the most important part as soon as possible.

considering the undertones that many of the "progressive" fans have ignored, I'm hoping for something better the last two episodes have shown

I'm hoping there's something else important that's going to happen, like maybe one of the diamonds somehow rigging the cluster to form anyway or to become thousands of frankensteined gem warriors that form an army against humanity.

That's actually my thought to be honest. Like it could subvert the "violence isn't the answer" optimist solution by adding more thought. Like now that a weapon has been bubbled, who's to say Yellow Diamond can't use it to her advantage? In a way, they're just stalling the inevitable. I wonder if the finale will have Earth by transformed to a giant humanoid gem weapon with the living beings kept hostage. Fuck that'd be an awesome climax.

Best proof that it's not going to happen.
You might get to see Pearl crying about Rose, though, if that's any consolation.

When does Connie get her turn?

you sick fuck

Where do you think you are?

new bread:

fixed version