How do you personally conduct yourself on the Internet these days?

How do you personally conduct yourself on the Internet these days?

I personally feel as though I've been damaged so much from all the shit I've seen, and what I've had to deal with online, that I am relegated to browsing sites like Holla Forums (among other sites) and being almost completely anonymous.

I feel as though I don't belong on 'normal' Internet sites and I've given up trying to connect with people virtually. Anyone else feel the same?

FUCK OFF NSA

No. I wish I was NSA. They probably pay good money for stuff like this.

I have no idea who anybody here is, I was just wondering if anybody else felt the same way I do.

I'm in the same boat as you user. Though I've been here long enough I've started to recognize some anons by what they talk about.

Don't blame your fucked up state of mind on us. Nobody forced you to come here and if you are too much of a weak faggot to handle it, stay on fagbook instead.

There are only eight of us plus the skiddies.

Why are you afraid OP? Because the internet is now a networked id, all torches and pitchforks?

Skiddies are people too, so there's probably eleven. Anyway, I know there's me, senafag, opiatefag, the gay stalker, the "tortured artist", the guy who fucked a trap hooker, the guy who's talking about kidnapping girls, and that one tranny faggot.

Do I get a cool name if I post more?

I'm not afraid and I'm not blaming Holla Forums for anything.

My negative experiences for years and years with other parts of the Internet forced me to migrate to sites like 4chan, Holla Forums and omegle. I feel better with the anonymity, and how nothing I do on these sites is tied to me. I also use other anonymous services which shall not be named.

I'm trying to figure out if anyone else here is like me. Has anybody else here been so discouraged by other parts of the Internet - and constant letdowns - that they now spend their virtual lives dwelling in anonymous places? I don't even think I could go back to normal Internet usage if I tried.

Sure. If you tell me about some posts you've made you could even get one right now. Also, just remembered there's the guy who really hates anime.

Even if you aren't NSA you're still doing their job

Stop to forzed trump

I've never enjoyed working for free, so that's news to me.

I don't think the NSA cares about how me and others have been driven away from the normal Internet. I'm not fucking asking what sites you go to, I'm asking if anyone here can relate to me. The NSA doesn't care about that.

Never mind the paranoid. Would you care to upload a timestamped photo of your face with your home address written next to it?

I feel the same. Since the professional brigade of reddit I havent been able to watch that site anymore.

I guess clinton doesnt care enough to brigade Holla Forums

She knows it's a lost cause. We're all either fascists or libertarians here.

the internet is srs bsns everyone has to include their real name and email and social security

I act like a retard on purpose so people think I'm dumber than I really am but I'm still pretty dumb so is k

Nope. Not at all. II started with AOL chatrooms, then Aim, then IRC, then niggertits, then 7 then 12, then anonib, then back to niggertits, then torchan, then anonchan, then here.
At the of the line.
In infinity.

I want to be able to talk with Kennedi again

I can only enjoy anonymous forums as well (or places that don't put too much emphasis on identitits). I try to be /kind/ to people as much as possible though, but I don't become a moralfag if someone hurts my fee fees

As much as I dislike stormtards, I prefer them over Redditors

Who's the "tortured artist"?

Aight, here comes a shocker, hold on to your tits.

I've recently started to appear more on the radar. Started using normie FB. I do not post about myself at all, but I look at things happening around me and sometimes try to butt in when something is happening somewhere.

I had to unfollow BBC and CNN because you won't believe the gay shit they promote through FB. Homepages are more or less normal, but they pander to FB crowd with pansexual articles and what not. Absolutely disgusting.

I do that to appear more normal and to be visible, which actually has helped me. And before anyone screams and throws their shit that I'm some sort of a failed normie or what not - I don't have a father's basement to live in. I do not have welfare. I do not live in a country where they would give welfare just because you are inept and depressed as all hell. So I can't go all NEET no matter how I'd love to.

Also, for the first time in about 10 years I've started going to reddit. I only visit the "Today I learned" and am surprised that it is less cancerous than BBC feed. Mostly the comments seem to tell SJW's to fuck off, but sure, but it still is an icky place. Tried going to their history part only to read the first post "White history has lied to us" being stickied or something. Fuck that.

So, here I am, trying to do exactly the opposite of op and pretending I am normal. Don't know why I blog-posted. Guess I'm lonely.