Tfw you can't fuck you neighbor because he is only 12

Oh shit r u Paul ?

Thats all I have.

10/10
Would rape.

Just hang on until november m8. Once Hillary wins, you'll get a country of your own, the America the founding fathers really had in mind.

ok, but im not murican

pedos & politics in one thread

WEW

Obama is a pedo.

Pedo dubs

reported
called the police
emailed obama
emailed Trump
pizzas delivered
FBI V& on its way
CIA airstrike in T-39sec
hacked your roblox account
fukd ur mum
rekt ur arsehol
activated satan.exe
hosted lucifer for human extinction

STOP GOY mRS. BILL 'SHILLERY' CLINTON WILL TAKE THE VOTE AND DECLARE AMERICA NEW ISRAEL FOREVER

2600 GOYIM TO SERVE THE JEWS AS GENTILES

OY GEVALT IZ MIR NEVER FORGET THE JEWISH NAZI HOLOCAUST OF OVER 8 BILLION JEWS

NEVER FORGET WHITE GUILT

I want to cum in his face.

Who said you c-ohh, almost got me!

Look at this

age is nothing but a number

But Trump support Israel.

Boylovers are fags.

… for the public's sake during the presidential election. He's already stated his plan to bill Israel for our involvement in the middle east and for our protection services if they are to continue. Jewish Zionists literally shat themselves seeing financial reparation as 'literally another over 6 million jews holocausted in a second shoah; -Benjamin Netanyahu, prime minister of Israel'

Your brain is more than a jelly jar and the 'politics' here have clear underlying messages between the lines for anyone willing to look and see.

Really?

holocauster pls go

I had a convicted pedo neighbor when I was 12
Would always pay me to help him do chores wash dishes mow his lawn
Was so horney all the time because i was 12 i would have let him molest me but he never tried.

wtf thats sick

Girllovers too because they get fucked in the ass in prison.

what the fug, im calling le police

You think so? I mean I like girls but one time my best friend phillip and i were laying in bed head to toe (side by side is for faggots) and we were masterbating our 12 year old hearts out. Phillip sits up and reachs for my cock so i let him grab it he continues to strome his cock and mine & just before i cum he wraps his lips around it takes my whole load.

I figured its not gay because i was thinking about his mom
We stopped hanging out as much after that we each found a girlfriend

Fattie

All homosexuals should be thrown off form rooftops of tall buildings.

I hope you're a(n actual) female.

The founding fathers were not okay with boylovers (and, of course, homosexual marriage was never heard of), maybe unless it was boy-woman, but it would have been extremely strange (like how I put boy first?).
Boy-girl and man-girl were uncommon, and pretty strange, but okay.

That sounds like it might be cruel and unusual. Plus, shouldn't corporeal punishment be more appropriate, considering how many were taught by schools that it is okay or that maybe they are grils for being a little different?

spoilers image is of what many would call beautiful, and say should be embraced.
Why can't they embrace manhood?

oops, I forgot to spoiler.

Mercy is a sign of weakness.

I hope you guys never get into pakistan because you'll have a lot of work to do.

Yes, mas'a.

Tell her that you wish you didn't hurt her. And a gift before or after she accepts the apology (if she does).

what did i just watch? was that a failed child birth?

Satan you are a pussy.

Wtf dude

user, that is a drag queen becoming a transwoman using a surgery (fake vagina). Not sure if he also takes synthetic hormones.
Mind you, unlike actual women and girls, surgical transwomen must keep there privates (if you can call it that) very hygienic, lest they get an infection(pus?), mold, or something, I guess. Actual females only need to rinse there outer parts, tampons or douches are not needed.