Earth

Why isn't Namor in the Fantastic Four instead of Reed again?

HEART!

He's the king of Atlantis and his power set makes him hard to fuck with on his own. He even blew the fuck out of the original Human Torch back in the day.

Namor doesn't need the help or the company. Not even for Sue.

He's an honorary member He's Reed's bull

Reed is heart.

Cuz Mr Stretchy's limbs flow like water. Geddit?

…no, I myself don't geddit. Someone help.

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!

Air is really pushing it.

Forcefields are pretty air-related.

I really don't think they are.

What are they other than psychically-projected gas?

She can project her force fields to form discs to fly on. Such an act would probably involve some use of air currents.

Sue being 'air' is a stretch, I know.

Cause their powers weren't meant to be elemental based?

Not a fan of the fantastic four but a friend explained to me that their powers are supposed to reflect their personalities.

I like to think of the fantastic four as
But then they needed to cut out that air head shit because women aren't allowed to have character flaws.

but according to Trank Hulk was hit by rocks, nigger was torched in his tank, Sue became invisible because nobody cared, and cuck had an unused condom in his pocket.

It's a good thing none of their Biochemistries were off the charts.

Because Namor is one of the biggest assholes in Marvel. He once sided with Nazis. Tried to invade the surface multiple times. He also has a weird fixation with blonds. One of which was his cousin. He can get angry at the drop of a hat. He's arrogant as fuck. I just really don't like him. He also looks like an elf, and we all know what they say about elves.

He may not be in the Fantastic Four, but he is in the Invisible Woman.

I don't see any issues

I don't believe you what the fuck?

If you hate him so much you could've at least used this picture of him

Oh, sorry I didn't know him getting punched didn't count. I'll remember in the future.

HE'S GOT AAAAAIDS!

Someone's not being an American patriot.

Okay, it's more about him being creepy about it.

But Holla Forums, he's mixed race!