Get ready for war trumpy

get ready for war trumpy.

#notmypresident

kek, too easy

>americans and jews are crude, violent and conniving basterds

Is tarantino part of the infamous alt-right?

DUDE DINGUS LMAO

Seriously, has Tarantino ever written anything that didn't immediately convey the feeling he had one hand on the keyboard and the other around his dick?

Have fun.

they have no idea what's coming, do they? they seriously think their little corporate puppet will save them. it's gonna be unforgettable. beating trump's obese little drones in the streets, ah…

top kek

Of course you going recourse to beating. We have guns.

My ex girlfriend had a thing for Bearjew.

It was strange because I always thought of him as a lanky kike schlock horror director Eli Roth.

Politics has now become a forced meme on Holla Forums

This is not organic discussion

fuck off

Everything is a forced meme on Holla Forums. It's why the board has become so shit.

My dick was a forced meme up your mom

Like clockwork, the drumpfsperg wakes up to begin anew his tantrum over Trump's victory, and it's never any less delicious.

you won't be able to beat the military lol

I'm shaking in my boots.

we are not liberals.

No he hasn't. There aren't any retarded walls of text, that's the mark of the drumpfsperg this is just low energy shitposting.

So you're telling me he still has a chance, you silly Bernkin? is that it? Just let it go, Bernites. Let it go.

This low energy shitposting does you no good and you're only amusing us with your silliness, Holla Forums. Stop ridiculing yourself, you have to go back.

What is even the message here? That America should be a crumbling shithole with third-world infrastructure? That our supply of trannies and faggots is sub-par? That our supply of Mexicans and Niggers is too low? That said Mexicans and Niggers should be able to break the law without repercussion?

I don't really know what your platform is. I'm honestly not all that interested, either. You go ahead and have your little temper tantrum (maybe try holding your breath until you get your way). But, OK, say shit goes down, and you start your little whatever. First, you got to go through the cops. Then, you'll have to go through the military. Then, you'll have to go through tens of millions of patriots. You're vastly outnumbered.

Go ahead, loser. Start a civil war.

TRIPLE DOG DARE.

Don't worry. My President Donald Trump has far more firepower at his disposal than he realizes. I am a proud member of a local militia here in the blue state of Massachusetts. We are 40 strong, with 12 ex-military and 1 ex-navy seal. ( 7 with combat experience, the seal has extensive combat experience and is our leader and teacher ) We formed almost 5 years ago and we practice every week for 16 hours on the weekends. We are properly equipped and are highly trained, and 100% loyal to President Trump. There is an entire network of like minded groups in the northeast that have had detailed and consistent communication and plans regarding any situation that threatens the country - foreign or domestic. We may be citizen soldiers but the SEAL has turned us into true warriors. When we first started many of us were out of shape and lethargic. Many were gamers in poor health. Three are mothers concerned about the future of their kids and country. Our military members taught us how to eat right, work out properly, think on our toes, and have trained us in numerous weapon systems, tactics, first aid, etc. Trained in every season the northeast gives us. They also are in constant contact with their military buddies and President Trump has nearly universal support. They covertly tell them that if forced to choose, they would back President Trump with any force required. If the liberals try to do anything, we will be ready. All of us will. I think people will be VERY shocked at what comes out of the backwoods in our more rural counties in this country. The gun ranges are placed there for a reason after all. :-) Our patriot group is within 15 min of 5 substations, and 3 national guard armories. We know which police departments are against us, for us, or on the fence. The left and many people make the incorrect assumption that militias are made up of "hicks" and are unprofessional. They will be in for quite a shock if they try to steal the office. Everyone here is on our highest alert we have that is in peacetime. We thought Hillary was going to steal the election and we were all geared up and ready to go. But Trump won rightfully so and we stood down. We now fear that they will fabricate bullshit to try to force a new election. Listen carefully, Democrats. If you try this, it will be the biggest mistake you have ever made. We are DEAD serious about obeying the founding fathers commands to take up arms and purge a corrupt government. Let it go. Focus on 4 years from now. If you push this, what happens will be completely on your hands. You reap what you sow.

this is what will happen if trump gets the boot.

a few rednecks will get butthurt and try to start an armed conflict. they will be killed or arrested.

the world will go on trumpy. with clinton in office.

why do you add unrelated images to your post? are you a little excited maybe? are you new?

my bad. will try harder to fit in

#FeelTheBern
#ItsNotOverYet
#CuckPower

The americans and jews were supposed to come out as le cool badass soldiers, while the nazis were the evil cold killers that could laugh and have fun even though they were gassing trillions of jews per day

With whose guns?

Forced memes have become a forced meme on Holla Forums

This is not an organic forced meme

Trump won
Keep sperging though, I'm sure you'll convince one or two people you're an ebin troll instead of simply being mad as fuck.

electoral college wont accept a literal nazi as president kiddo

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

But, they elected George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and several other founding fathers to the presidency, and they were basically proto nazis.

If they have any brains at all, they'll realize eight years of President Trump is better than the alternative.

I don't care what side they're on, this is pathetic in its entirety.
If they actually wanted to stir shit up they'd go to an area that actually voted against their views and protest.

Seems anything passes for a meme these days

Is that mark hanging out in the background?

They are too relaxed, they are totally not expecting anyone to do anything. I could walk up to them and stab them all before one of them manages to shoulder their gun.

Watch out guy's! We got a pair of badasses over here!

You would walk past them with your eyes glued to the ground and the demeanour of a whipped cur, pretending otherwise just makes you look like the pathetic children you are.

Funny how the rightards are always squawking about "MUH RWDS! MUH DOTR!" looks like the communists beat you too it Drumpflets. Are you afraid yet? You should be.

Enjoy being purged, you've earned it.

Retarded marxists are making predictions again. You never learn.

Didn't like 30 nazis kick the shit out of 100 antifa in Sacramento?

reddit and nogunz/10

russia a cute

yeah buy your gay

from where does one buy gay?

Yes.

How marxists see themselves.

What they really look like. Picture related.

Looks like someone wants a free helicopter ride!

Why are none of them holding their guns?

That's what I thought as well, it's not like their doing anything other than standing around.
Their guns are also pointing towards their fucking feet because they're not using their slings properly like the tacticool idiots they are.

The only thing I like in this picture is the "Burn Israel" t-shirt.

I can't wait for my own moment to shine in leftshit skull bashing. Faggots will get theirs over and over, I love winning.

Mysoginism? Not on my watch Drumpflets

Yer average alt-reddit trumplet will never see any "fighting" if any thing takes place, they will continue to virtue signal on the internet and then just accept whoever wins as the leaders.
People who actually know how to use guns and know how to fight would be too smart and capable to work for Trump. Why would a good soldier lower himself to working for some know-nothing fatcat? Get with it.

hey j-dawg can you give me some acting tips?

on purpose

just be yourself

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

I'm not terrified of guns, unlike most leftists.
Stop projecting.

Say it with me:
Just
Wait
For
Hitler

FUGG U :::DDDDD

I WISH

They do it all the time. They have done nothing but that for most of recorded history.

Trump won
It's amazing how assblasted those two words make you.

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

This is why no-one takes nu/pol/ seriously, it became the playground of r/The_Donald in less than a year.

Look at the marxist spouting buzzwords and pretending to be an expert on the military.

Come on now

There is nothing wrong with Marxism

You plan to keep this namefagging shit going for a while, don't you?

It's probably the same autist that tried that Cornelius bit a while ago.

I swear this is reverse psychology trying to give leftists a bad name.

Just filtered him on this board too.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Canada is China's bitch?

The evil nadses will shat their pants

If you hurt your enemies, they win

the redhead on the left who can barely hold her laughter always gets me

If your enemies fuck your wife, you win.

I thought Canada was ISIS' bitch. I remember a news about Trudeau going into a mosque instead of going to a ceremony in honor of a canadian soldier who died for his country.

Cuckada is everybody whore

Someone can't into history.

Nice camo m8, you won't be hard to pick off.

Why did they bully the nazi at the end?

You've clearly never been around a group of Jews.

:^)

for banter of course

what, can't handle some light banter naziboi?

Trump asassination is a go at december 25th

Don't go near the trump tower

some of you crony capitalists are all right…

still cant get over that hungarian monstrosity, I thought it was gore but thats what they look like fuck me is it fugly

DID SOMEBODY SAY NAZBOL?? YOU CAN GET IN ON NAZBOL RIGHT NOW FOR LOW LOW PRICE, BLESSINGS OF 4TH POLITICAL THEORY AND MULTIPOLAR WORLD BE UPON YOU

EXPLAIN ON THE WAY TOVARISH TAKE KALASH WE HEFF TO GO

pretty sure hes in it for the long haul

uhh…you havent read much marx, have you buddy? dont get me wrong he was right about a few things, after all the man basically coined "virtue signalling", but yeah…thats not quite how it works