Anyone else on Holla Forums ever feel like they want to kill someone? And I don't mean just saying it when angry...

Anyone else on Holla Forums ever feel like they want to kill someone? And I don't mean just saying it when angry, or when someone upsets you. But the urge to want to kill someone. It doesn't happen to me often, but every once in awhile I get this feeling that I want to just flat out kill someone that I find worthy of death.

I don't know what triggers me, maybe it's just when people are illogical or behave so irrationally that it makes my blood boil. I don't care if people do stupid shit, but if they say or act a certain way based on feelings, emotions, or other trivial nonsense, it really angers me the the point of me wanting to crush their necks. That or their entire being just makes me want to bash their skulls in. Is it the way they look, smell, move, breathe, or talk? I don't know what it is. Some people just make my blood boil. But it's only specific people that I see, it's not every person, or when some people do something to me personally.

I never do of course, because I would get punished for it and I'm a fairly civil and peaceful person. But if I was in a secluded place with these people, I fear I would indeed try to kill them with no remorse.

Anyone else have this problem, or something similar?

Some people just piss me off ,wether it's their way of thinking or how they look i can't figure out poor decision making based on emotions at the current time also piss me off to the point where i have to just walk away before i hurt someone

Yeah, all the time. Not too many specific people do it for me, but when they do, I can't stop thinking about it, sometimes even years later. It's like how sometimes you have an embarrassing memory and it makes you cringe years later. But it's not my actions that I remember, it's theirs, usually for similar reasons to what you listed. And it's not cringe, it's impotent rage. Usually it's people I don't even interact with anymore, if I even interacted with them much in the first place. But late at night, when I try to sleep and my mind goes blank, it frequently leads to very detailed fantasies of stopping them from continuing to infect the world with their continued bad actions. Sometimes it's as simple as killing (in oddly specific ways, like hitting them over the head with a large, heavy board), usually it's more like a drawn out scheme of psychological attacks to convince them to actually turn their shit around. Like kidnapping and a slow process of brainwashing. Because we've already established they just ignore you when you try to use logic with them, so something else has to be done.

Of course in real life I've literally never been in a fight, and wouldn't have the physical strength or skill to hurt someone if I wanted to. Nor would I have the money to get proper weapons, certainly not the complex shit that ends up in my scenarios. So instead I just keep trying to get my mind off it and hope someone else makes these people stop fucking up, since I have no ability to do it.

This is also literally the first time I've ever expressed this at all. Since anywhere else I'd immediately be v& for saying this.

Glad to hear it.

I can't say that I dwell on it for too long, maybe an hour or so after having the feeling, but when it happens it's more instinctual and that's all that I can think about. I have no control over the feeling itself, thankfully my conscience and foresight is stronger than the urge.

just try it OP. you seem like am intellgent, logical person. it wouldnt be hard to find a to find a target, study them, and find a good window for yourself where you wouldnt get caught. knives are easy to get. maybe you live in a state with lax gun restrictions. do it OP. I believe in you.

Fuck outa here. Sena is the king of Holla Forums.

Kennedi wants to kill spicneet :(

You know whats funny?
After reading this and coming to the realization that this is how some people thing, I instantly thought to myself "Shit man now I really want to carry a gun around to defend myself from these assholes!"

And I don't know, its like, if I was some leftist cuck I probably would've thought to ban guns first even though people like OP would still find a way to kill me with or without one legally or illegally

Shit man I really need a gun, thanks OP

Its called having balls, faggot. Its a man's job to kill shit, be it deer or enemies.

Hello FBI!
I'm not answering that before I have a lawyer.

Congratulations, you've reached new levels of retardation

i like watching the world burn, do your thing but make it public and video it.
here is some insperation

If you kill them, they won't learn from their mistakes

fucking idiot

teach them if you can

an early death is cheating in the game of life

Come on… The Feds are asleep.
This will be just between us anons.

What does this have to do with teaching? Some people just need to be removed for the betterment of society. Have you ever tried to "teach" people? Beating your head against a wall is more effective.

I don't blame you man, nice dubs.

It happens to be rarely, and I don't dwell in it. I'm more curious about the feeling itself.

The ones to be afraid of are the people who dwell in these feelings.

nice dubs

if people piss me off. i usually ignore them

"when i feel angry id like to kill someone"
hypocrite.

but yeah there are some people I would love to see dead, don't care how they get that way. picturing myself killing them is no more satisfying to me than picturing them being hit by a bus or dying of cancer or set on fire or murdered by a loved one of theirs who finally snaps. in fact I think it's more satisfying to me imagining these people being killed by circumstances having nothing to do with me because that would be life sorting out those who deserve to be sorted on its own, which I think should happen far more often. if I have to kill someone who clearly needs it, it's a hollow victory because if there was any good in the world it would have happened on its own.
anyway id never kill someone just for being a generally worthless shitty human being who makes those around them miserable, because those people simply aren't worth the risk of jail for life. but if there was ever a zombie apocalypse and all order ceased entirely and I bumped into certain persons on the street, I really think there would be no hesitation on my part.

All of my this. the people whose deaths ive yearned for the most are always people who behave like absolute shit to everyone around them and think everyone else has a problem. these people are so high on themselves they'd rather commit suicide than admit they're just a shitty person who does shitty shit and make the people around them shittier by proximity alone. these people id like to gag and tie to a chair. and the sleep deprive them. and not feed them. and make them sit there and listen to me tell them some things about themselves. thats all.

also this. psychopass. Orwell. 1984. thoughtcrime. etc.

some people dont learn from their mistakes because learning from them requires introspection and the admission to yourself that you are not perfect and far too many people simply would rather die than do that.

That's a really weird way to say that.

solid logic

No. There is no one I hate enough to consider negatively affecting my wellbeing for the foreseeable future.

I do wish that terrible things would happen to certain people. But death? Nah.

Death is closure. Death means the person can never be annoying again. You know what the best feeling is? Knowing that the person is sick enough to reduce their quality of life but not sick enough to die. I love hearing that someone I hate has been fucked up by bad health or some other event.