Who is this slut? Any Holla Forumsros want to try to find her name and maybe the original picture source?

Who is this slut? Any Holla Forumsros want to try to find her name and maybe the original picture source?

Also, what would you rate her out of 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

ink361.com/app/users/ig-1550552683/erika_m_callahan/photos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Degenerate AF

Reverse image searching her right now.
4/10

the profile and post look like the same girl to you?

here's the link to the profile
ink361.com/app/users/ig-1550552683/erika_m_callahan/photos

I'm honestly not fucking sure.

I do remember some profile where that image was posted. It was a twitter profile full of slutty stuff, but the woman that ran the account looked nothing like the slut in the pic. They just had blonde hair in common, that's all.

it's the oldest one i found so far. as far as i can tell, it circulated on twitter around April 17th which is way less than 7 weeks ago. but im still looking

Not OP, but I just found that and was about to post it. I think they're one in the same. Also, she has a tattoo and this profile has ink in the username. On the other hand, the girl in this pic has bluish eyes and no lines over her mouth, while the girl in the profile pic has grey eyes and lines over the mouth.

lol, no way are they the same person.

*as OP

you'd be surprised at the power of flattering camera angles/lighting

remember that guy who's mugshot got all those women wet and then he turned out to be a chubby manlet?

C'mon now….. I understand that after 1000 photos at different angles and lighting, photoshop and all that shitcan make you look like mid 20's…. but if you think that
a late 30's early 40's woman can look like OP.

OP here.

Alright, so it's not her. But it seems like the slutty twitter account I was talking about got deleted. Usually, these amateur slut pictures always have multiple sources you can find them at. But this one seems to be completely missing it's original poster/content.

4chan thinks I'm gay because I don't think she is good looking, but whatever. I just don't see anything attractive about her, and those tattoos are gross.

The only thing that

has in common with

Is that they both bleed once a month and waste oxygen lol wow

no idea
no
0/10 3dpd

Some people on Twitter said it might be a tranny at this point. Just look at it's bodily features. That might be a man, baby.

If it actually was a female though, I'm not sure how drunk/high I would have to be to actually fuck her though.

It's you.

0/10 for whoring yourself online and assuming anyone wants to fuck you, like a vagina gives you the excuse to act like a child. Go fuck yourself while I go MICROWAVE MY WATERMELON because real niggas know what's up.

See pic? Shitting babies is your only function. so shutup and go shit more babies, unless you're gonna just scrape out little timmy with a coathanger

0/10
I'd rather masturbate for the rest of my life rather than give this bitch a split second of satisfaction due to the fact that I "have to deal" with them.

Crazy bitches are the best fucks.

No, I am not her. I want to know who she is, so we can (maybe) fap to her pics, and annoy her if we can find out what accounts she has online.

It's such a shame that women are allowed to be edgy these days and suffer no social repercussions for it. I wonder where her fedora is.

Modern day women, everyone.

1. No boobs = prove you're a woman.

2. Girls "fuck their hands" way more often than guys do.

3. No guy completely stops masturbating just because he's regularly fucking a pussy.

4. Hands are one of the best body parts for sexual stimulation, regardless of sex.

5. There does now exist male sex toys.

Tell this crazy bitch to go back to shoving her hair brush up her cunt.