How many times do you think they fapped thinking about Ivanka?

Pic related is my educated guess. Image is from an episode of The Apprentice so Holla Forums relevant.

Eww.

post ivankas fam

are those tits fake?

The nose and hair are so I'm guessing yes.

Plastic surgery and good makeup can give any girl the looks of a real beauty.

More importantly, is the hair fake? Her husbands branch of jewery expects breeders to cover it with a scarf or wig

I'm sure she's masturbated to pictures of herself

Who could blame her?

White people
you're not a race, you are a virus
you destroy the world
everything beautiful you poison
you drag us from our homes
you rape our daughters, murder our sons
you crack our spines and do all you can to break our will
you stab us, then you put the knife in our hand and tell us its our fault
and if you don't do it yourself. you stand by, close your eyes, and pretend there's nothing wrong,
and then you pray to your god to silence our screams so that you can enjoy the happiness we built for you
with our blood
but its not your fault, its the only way you know how to be
and the only thing that will change anything
is if another virus comes along and does to you what you do to us
and i hope that happens very soon
fuck trump

Most chiropractors are white, so yeah. Everything else you said just sounds like a nigger yelling into a bathroom mirror.

How many times?

Too many to count.

She's doing it in that picture.

these pictures are so pathetic

PRAISE KEK

you seem upset, jamal

Says the guy saving hundreds of pictures of women liking white men to validate himself on a Taekwandoian Karate Aula.
And STILL you're the virgin

i just saved the image from Holla Forums
you seem more and more upset, are you mad that all your sistahs are drooling after a mighty white man? :^)

Yeah that's my point lol
No it shows that all that race mixing stuff on Holla Forums just steams from insecurity and you all would date black women if you had the chance.
Now tell me how many "sistahs" are drooling after you mighty?

OPEC thread?

Ivanka's okay, but her face really doesn't do it for me.

>not Ivanka & Barron shotacon

Stay triggered nigger, I'll use your bitch tears tonight as lube as i stretch out this african queens tight pussy.
LMAO

The second one is a man.

your point was that i spend my time collecting pics of all the horny nigress who drool for the white dick
i simply saved the pic from a thread on Holla Forums
the only one who seems insecure here is you
nah, i find negroid facial features to be simply ugly
and you know what? your women seem to agree :^)
i fortunately live in one of the few corners of europe which hasn't been swarmed with monkeys yet

hard to tell nigger men and nigger women apart tbqh fam

No my point was that you need pics of black women sucking dick with some cuck caption (written by a white male) to overcompensate your insecurities. The amount of time you spend is irrelevant

I'm sure you will

Yeah… damage control. You're right only saving dozens of pics to overcompensate your inferiority complex is totally cool.

This

It's the
KOLOSSAL KAUCASION KOCK

i'm not the user who posted i only replied to laugh at your evident butthurt

I'm more interested in what's going on here

FTFY, nigger

Soon we won't be able to tell the difference.
Like it matters, Turmp won and your never ending assdamage won't matter at all.

Even a typo is funnier than the shitty forced drumpf meme.

Keep crying black boy.

Heh, do trumpkikes literally believe this?

You're still here?
Poor baby.

Bane?

times i've fapped to ivanka: 0

times i'll probably fap to ivanka: at least once

He won.
Meanwhile you've failed to become BO after a year.
You must feel like your precious Hillary after you wasted an entire year only to lose.

electoral college wont allow a literal racist to become president kiddo

Even if they don't congress makes the final decision and they don't want civil war. I on the other hand would love it since it would be a chance to shoot commie scum + Trump still gets to be president. Let's cross our fingers and hope user.

99% of the public doesnt want trump as president, political sociologists already proved it.

And (((they))) would never lie to you.

99.89% of the public thinks you're a fucking retard and probably a cuck

White people
you're not a race, you are a virus
you destroy the world
everything beautiful you poison
you drag us from our homes
you rape our daughters, murder our sons
you crack our spines and do all you can to break our will
you stab us, then you put the knife in our hand and tell us its our fault
and if you don't do it yourself. you stand by, close your eyes, and pretend there's nothing wrong,
and then you pray to your god to silence our screams so that you can enjoy the happiness we built for you
with our blood
but its not your fault, its the only way you know how to be
and the only thing that will change anything
is if another virus comes along and does to you what you do to us
and i hope that happens very soon
fuck trump

8% agree with you
72% don't
14% would either shoot you or lynch you
the remaining 6% would rape you and dance on your corpse

political sociologists already proved it

U mad white boi?

Not a pure virgin waifu, pass. Plus she is a kike now, gas.

Don't worry. My President Donald Trump has far more firepower at his disposal than he realizes. I am a proud member of a local militia here in the blue state of Massachusetts. We are 40 strong, with 12 ex-military and 1 ex-navy seal. ( 7 with combat experience, the seal has extensive combat experience and is our leader and teacher ) We formed almost 5 years ago and we practice every week for 16 hours on the weekends. We are properly equipped and are highly trained, and 100% loyal to President Trump. There is an entire network of like minded groups in the northeast that have had detailed and consistent communication and plans regarding any situation that threatens the country - foreign or domestic. We may be citizen soldiers but the SEAL has turned us into true warriors. When we first started many of us were out of shape and lethargic. Many were gamers in poor health. Three are mothers concerned about the future of their kids and country. Our military members taught us how to eat right, work out properly, think on our toes, and have trained us in numerous weapon systems, tactics, first aid, etc. Trained in every season the northeast gives us. They also are in constant contact with their military buddies and President Trump has nearly universal support. They covertly tell them that if forced to choose, they would back President Trump with any force required. If the liberals try to do anything, we will be ready. All of us will. I think people will be VERY shocked at what comes out of the backwoods in our more rural counties in this country. The gun ranges are placed there for a reason after all. :-) Our patriot group is within 15 min of 5 substations, and 3 national guard armories. We know which police departments are against us, for us, or on the fence. The left and many people make the incorrect assumption that militias are made up of "hicks" and are unprofessional. They will be in for quite a shock if they try to steal the office. Everyone here is on our highest alert we have that is in peacetime. We thought Hillary was going to steal the election and we were all geared up and ready to go. But Trump won rightfully so and we stood down. We now fear that they will fabricate bullshit to try to force a new election. Listen carefully, Democrats. If you try this, it will be the biggest mistake you have ever made. We are DEAD serious about obeying the founding fathers commands to take up arms and purge a corrupt government. Let it go. Focus on 4 years from now. If you push this, what happens will be completely on your hands. You reap what you sow.

So triggered.

fuck you mayne, chimps and gorillas are scientifically proven to be smarter than niggers

bruuuuuuh

Is she one of us?

I know this is bullshit, and yet it's probably true.

Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps?

Yes because a woman who is exactly the same way would be much better. Moron.

She got fired lol, also apologised like a coward

Truth is she's jealous of Ivanka's beauty. Whenever a white woman sees another prettier than her, jealousy rages within her.

I want to hug Ivanka.

the difference is that hillary is never wrong while trump thinks hes never wrong, kiddo.

Harvard law professor says '30' Republican electors ready to block Donald Trump win

Fuck off out of here, Maximus, and close your Twitter account while you're at it too. She lost.