1) How do you see your own life?

1) How do you see your own life?
2) Who is to blame for your failure at life?
3) Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
4) What do you do to forget your problems?
5) How do you see yourself in 5 years? How about 10?

1.Boring
2.I am
3.I can still get laid
4.Weed
5.?

1. Lackluster. Passing me by. Lacking in several facets of the human experience.

2. Poor life choices. My parents were intelligent and did their best. I was given intelligence but lacked motivation and confidence. It's a bad combination. The underachiever.

3. It would hurt my family. And, I don't dislike living so much.

4. Daydream a lot.

5. Honestly, working the same job. Still doing the same shit. Trying to scrape some sort of enjoyment from day to day life.

Maybe in ten years I'll have a house and mortgage, for what it's worth.

Likely I will have some sort of breakdown at some point and do something stupid.

1. Great circumstances, I've been underachieving some but could be much worse.
2. Yours truly
3. Owe it to parents to give it a shot
4. Heroin, books, anime
5. 5 years- living somewhere somewhat exotic, hopefully as a dive instructor; 10- hopefully have finished graduate school and making progress on a career that has the potential to pay well

I'm just counting the days till I do

1. Privileged in the fact I never HAD to work
2. Me, I'm lazy as fuck
3. My parents, once they're ded, all bets are off
4. Beer, weed and shitposting
5. 5 yrs- Probably living in a tent/trailer or something
10 yrs- parents will more than likely be ded by then so I would be blowing my inheritance on coke and whores

Can I pal around with you?
I like coke and whores too.

1) Lonely and hard
2) I am
3) Waifu
4) Weed
5) Hopefully a meteor hits earth

Existential cocktail of depression and anxiety, with a victorious attitude for taste.

I can't fault anyone but myself.

Maybe one day, but not soon.

The necessity of having some forms of creativity in my life to feel an escape from this death sentence.

It is apparent to me that you are my nigger.

Eeh, decent
It's going okay, but I guess myself
I'll start working this August
Play video games and jerk off
about 10?
Same as now, but with more dildos and sex toys, probably with 5-10 pink rotors up my ass

1. Boring and safe, but it'll be good in the long run.
2. My parents, but I overcame everything and now I'm doing alright.
3. Because shit is pretty okay right now, and it's only going to get better.
4. Nothing. I learned the hard way not to use drugs/alcohol when I'm depressed… only when I'm in a good mood.
5. 5 years - very financially stable and happy. 10 years - even happier and on my way to retirement.

1.Perpetual boredom and misery.
2.No one, if it were anyone it would be me.
3.I tried, and failed, and now I am too big of a pussy. Maybe I'll try again when I can find a painless way.
4.I don't.
5.dead. hopefully dead.

so far so good
failure?
i'm enjoying myself
problems? if you mean fearing nothing, then weed
older, fatter, less fit, less angry.

A linear boring story with one long drawn-out conclusion of death.

Myself, mostly. I would say my abusive ex had a role in making it worse, but I was this way before, during, and after to some extent.

That would make me feel even more guilty and selfish.

Video games all day every day. I've learned by now that drugs only create more problems than they feel like they solve.

Hopefully with a better non-dead-end job and less fear of being hurt by those very few who I care about. I'd probably also have a cat or 2 by then.

Even worse now that I can't even finish a reply before actually typing the thing

1. breddy good but there's a long way to go.
2. Myself mostly, because everyone else is as fucked up as me and I can't expect them to be perfect.
3. As peaceful as it sounds I still owe the world too much to die now.
4. I drink gratuitously and take painkillers.
5. Hopefully starting a post-doc in five and doing research somewhere at ten, maybe with a family or at least a dog.

Wasted "potential". I put potential in quotes because I'm not sure if I can do anything special or important.
Myself. I'm far too weak.
Parents actually love me, so I can't do that to them.
Mainly vidya, internet.
If I don't change now, I can imagine the next 15 years and beyond to be me, living in an apartment, going outside only to go to work and get food as I rot away wishing I wasn't me.

It suits me but I'd prefer to be independent and not living where I am.

How one determines 'failure' is important, I think one characteristic of it is that it is describes something that is finished or done. I'm not done so I've not failed yet.

No desire to, life has purpose if you strive to better yourself. Struggle remakes you as you pass through it.

4) What do you do to forget your problems?

I don't think about the future, now is what's important. In 5 I best be out of here and making money and be getting on for being ripped, in 10 I better be fully ripped and able to bask in sunny locales.

I am living an easy life, though my current situation isn't ideal. I know I am on a path toward a healthy career, though, so I am not concerned.

I could blame many people, including myself. But I don't find that very productive.

I do not look forward to the end of my life.

At times when I am reminded of my problems, I prefer to ruminate. When I don't have time to ruminate, I'm doing the usually tedious everyday bullshit: work, school, etc.

I will have finished school and will hopefully work a job I don't completely hate and I will have some semblance of autonomy.

1. THOTH
2. THOTH
3. THOTH
4. THOTH
5. THOTH

1. Boring, sheltered, fluctuating to agonizing. Massive waste of potential
2. Me, although several untreated mental health issues haven't help
3. Lack of a surefire method, plus my mom would be devastated
4. Drinking, vidya, shitposting, movies, running
5. Probably wageslaving somewhere if I'm still alive

Should I get a nickel or a dime bag of weed?

1) not coming from good place but picking up
2) mom
3) i want to see where things are going from here
4) sex vidya, drugs, and rock n roll
5) 5 years, driving cross-country; 10, vacated the USA

Get a dime bag, live a little.

Okay.

Livable.
A massive combination of events, but ultimately myself.
There's more to life that I can experience
Drugs, masturbation, and sleep. In that order.
Probably dead.

1. i dont
2. failure according to who?
3. scared
4. no problems
5. i dont

If you find yandere abusive you should probably kys.
Doubt you even have one.

1. Devoid
2. Mostly me, Im a lazy asshole who can't even finish High School
3. My gf
4.Vidya, MTG, weed
5.Maybe entering college

I never said yandere, I said abusive. Physically and mentally treated me like shit. As for the job, believe what you want.

1) Free and poor
2) Failure of not reaching perfection? A lot of people have influenced my life.
3) Because life is fun
4) I stop thinking about them
5) Working somewhere and having less freedom. Traveling more. No more gf. Posting on Tumblr.