Is Taylor Swift doing some kind of mass mind control?

Is Taylor Swift doing some kind of mass mind control?

I'm 30 years old, I don't pay any attention to pop music really. I haven't "celebrity crushed" in probably a decade.

Yet somehow I find myself getting smitten with Taylor.

What the hell is going on?

Congratulations, you're not completely gay.

You drank water from the tap. Enjoy the effects of fluoride on your mind.

This post would be funny if not for the fact that people actually believe this

This is place is made up of retards and autism.

I think Taylor is weird in her lasting power among pop musicians. Probably because she's less trashy.

Its cause shes actually talented. I could see her having a longer career than lady gaga and other contemporaries.

I think she's pretty clearly on pace to have a longer career than Lady Gaga. She's more in the Beyonce/Rihanna category as far as potential longevity. I think she already broke a record for most singles to break into top 40 or something.

You are 10 years too late user

Shes a cokehead fucking a jew whose next album will be "hip hop" so you can bet shes going to be hopping on some nog soon.

She used to be a brilliant waifu choice but now she is trash tier

Or maybe she's just a decent artist.

For fuck's sake, dude.

Can't explain it, OP, but I know what you mean.

Her turning feminist worked wonders though. Like an ice cold shower.

She's going to fuck Kanye lel
She was only good on the show that made her famous, whatever it was.

It really does shrivel the dick like nothing else, doesn't it? Between that and the shitty haircut I actually stopped being attracted to Emma Watson. I mean, I'm still attracted to Poklonskaya and she's a crazed commie, but I can't summon an erection towards a feminist.

She used to be but she peaked with speak now. Her last two albums have been dogshit.

Hannah Montana

No, the singing show. You're think of Cyrus.

She wasnt on a singing show, she got a writing deal when she was 14

You were false

Care to try again? Make more sense next time

She has to, now that she's playing feminist.

let's face it, women can be talked into anything.

she recently came out as a feminist, she's also probably been BLACKED several times.

Used to know from cuckchan's /soc/ some german cutie pie that was pro nazi and against race mixing and wanted only an aryan child. Shit like that. She then went to college and met a nigger there. She said it's okay to fuck niggers as long as you don't procreate. Never heard from her since. She probably got multiculturalised.

Disgusting but wouldnt expect anything else from a /soc/whore

Feminism isnt even the dumbest thing about her, her friendship with admitted pedophile lena dunham is.

Yeah she was kinky as shit too. No jokes, she said her biggest sex fantasy was to fuck someone in a predator suit as in THE predator from the Arnold movie. Also told a britbong I know that she'd fuck him if he paid her a few hundread bucks and that she'd even lower the price if he was dressed in a predator suit. He never heard from her either and her facebook has been inactive for a while now. She also said her favorite movie was Nekroromantic that she watched as a kid. Maybe she was serious or not but would have banged nonetheless. She seems fucking wicked in bed. To bad she got corrupted by niggers.

kill yourself

I broke my foot masturbating to Taylor Swift

It's because she's refreshingly un-fat.
Skinny is master-race.
Face/Legs > Tits/Ass.

That sucks but I'm no way near committed enough to give a shit.
I haven't so much as heard her voice.

Ive always thought people paid too little attention to the face. Question is always tits/ass.

Swift is a total cunt but id still jizz just from touching her

Ive always thought people paid too little attention to the face. Question is always tits/ass.

Swift is a total cunt but id still jizz just from touching her

retarded

yes

she is nice

She's overrated as fuck, I wouldn't look twice, same with Jennifer Lawrence, I never got the appeal of either. She's too tall and featureless, she also thinks she's the shit just because some neckbeards stalk her.

Meh made manifest.

I'll grant you she looks do-able there>>5706450 but again too tall and scrawny.