That mazda at the end

Christians and Jews just got BTFO by last night's simpsons episode

More like dumb goyim and god's chosen

Christians, Jews, bad news!

Remember you should never make fun of Islam. Muslims are the most tolerant, feminist and progressive people in the world.

Agreed. Criticizing Islam also runs the risk of turning muslims into radicals.

Jesus they didn't even try. The Faravahar is not at all a depiction of Ahura Mazda.

Is that supposed to be Yahwe and some giant rabbi?

that's what I'm wondering. even the most rabid anti-christian jews or anti-jew christians don't deny that they worship the same god

The star of David is weird too. It's not the symbol of their god, but the people of David. Maybe the right one is the true God of Constantine and Europe, IUPPITER OPTIMUS MAXIMUS.

I mean left one.

It's neo simpsons, it's written by morons.

Star of David has nothing to do with him. Its the star of Moloch/Baal. Quick lesson about the star; six points, hexagon in the center and six triangles on each edge of the hexagon. 666.

Go to Israel and tell the guys in the Orthodox district you worship the same God. They'd laugh in your face.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

do tell

The joke is they're all the same
Hence why Mazda who's essentially God before Judaism was a thing shows up and makes the comment "like you're not" after God tells him he's drunk.

Claiming Ahura Mazda is part of the semitic mountain god shitshow is pretty insulting.

stay triggered, Moabad

this, Allah is the only real g-d

Holla Forums is truly the most pious and righteous out of all boards.

that's a beheadin'

THAT's a beheading, you filthy infidel.

I can't believe anyone still watches that shit. Are you little bit of the retarded?

you better believe that's a beheadin'

Holla Forums- Retards calling others retarded

Did they ever do a ned flanders episode where he's regressed back to his psychotic child state again?

explain this shit