Hey Holla Forums, what the fuck happened to /baph/? it fucking spawned here and they're gone

Hey Holla Forums, what the fuck happened to /baph/? it fucking spawned here and they're gone.

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

fgts.jp/_/search/text/baphomet/
twitter.com/UsamaBenjiLadin/status/727577400054325248
youtube.com/watch?v=8NZvxfixFQ8
subeta.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The BO got arrested, and the board kinda fell apart.

Is there a way to bring them back again?

that little boys club is still there and not doing much…as usual.

can always make another board

Go the fuck away.

>>>/baph/

Will then same user come back? Making the board is easy what we needs is the users

I think it is hidden as well
I don't really, never really got into /baph/

We need /baph/ to come back, we need to have them back.

Jan 2015 passed and constant PA requests from high school kids took over the board. Also:
fgts.jp/_/search/text/baphomet/

4chan is now seen as a slightly obscure meme club, so "you're going on Holla Forums xD leejun incoming" no longer scares anyone. But if you've just discovered imageboards outside of 4chan, asking "BASED HOTWHEELS" and his dead secret hacker board for help sounds like a great idea.

>>>/baphomet/
You tell me what the fuck "happened to /baph/"

Benji started becoming less active after the feds tracked him.
Vince was allegedly killed by SWAT.
Now, they've either migrated to Benji's chan, taken another alias, or left the game entirely, .
It's a shame, though. I missed Benji's input on Holla Forums.

Let's restated again, /baph/ was born from Holla Forums noe it's time to get ti back.

Apart from key individuals leaving I think some of the userbase got tired of people taking personal army and tech-n00b questions about how to install tor to baph constantly. When the board was on life-support it got flooded by that shit.

It's with /ebola/, /22/, /gg/, and /gamergate/ in hell

good riddance

Is it time to rise the fire again?

I miss January 2015

All good things must come to a end.

It coming back would be good or terrible. It's been mentioned alot but nobody really gets motivated enough to bring back the goat.

All I need is your word. I'm down to bring it back. All I need is you.

I don't think it's possible at this point Holla Forums it's self is coming down to a halt.

baphomet chan would need to happen.

Are you down?

I would be if benji would be at least a global mod.

good enough

Vince is alive, the entire thing was a ruse and was easily able to be seen through from the beginning if you paid attention to his Twitter when that little thing started happening. A dead man wouldn't have been posting things like nothing had happened.

He's even confirmed alive if you go look for recent webms of him. Like the ones related to the seizure of the HDDs containing cock.li's data when he was hosting it in Germany (that stupid fuck should have known better).

wait but that's the other vince (from cockmail)
allthough there was this other proof that it was a ruse (from internal steam messages or something)

what? If benji is gone, where did he go to?
did he launch his sakichan now or what?

not the same vince nigger

and anyone who knows better knows that the whole "raided by the feds" thing was a ruse

benji isnt dead. maybe someone should just ask him what happened and if he will bring it back
?
twitter.com/UsamaBenjiLadin/status/727577400054325248

benji should be a global vol tbh fam

why? he's just another faggot who likes anime and cats. doubt he is even into the whole 1337 h4xx0r scene anymore anyways…

because he's based and hates moralfags. He has the mindset of an user browsing imageboards in the early 00's.

Probably not yet, not here and how things are now. It had momentum and skillful people who got shit done, so work towards those.

I bet you like picture related you sick fuck.

why would that matter? this is 2016

Good point.

yea actually thats pretty cool

the quality of users has changed drastically. now its mostly 12-17 year old who watch anime and think traps aren't gay.
the times…

Why?

the board isnt dead anyway. its just slow. blame the shitty Holla Forums userbase

because /baph/ represents true chan culture. It's one of the few boards here that even come close to bringing me back to 2005. I know I am being a nostalgiafag but it's the truth.

/cow/ is a millennial's version of /baphomet/, it is the cancer that is killing this site

baphomet pretty much just turned into a shithole where nothing gets done.
Just edgy teens posting information of their classmates because they found out about baphomet from some junkie internet friend.

It's funny because the users of /baphomet/ themselves are vulnerable as fuck as well. (ex: the BO)

If you're going to make something dark and edgy there will always be faggotry. This is basically what happened to many Holla Forums's on many chans. Hell Forums on Tor tried to go against this by only allowing people with skill, but the result is that they're nearly dead now.

Setting up a website/board requires a good moderator to be the dictator of it, and it's tough to find a good dictator.

yee mane. truer words were never spake

so what's the situation now, did benjikim jong un leave or what? Is sakichan a thing now?

ask him nigger

then post it on Holla Forums we don't give a fuck

thx based mods

bring baph back

You guys see this right? >>>/baph/414 This spam.

What is this mysterious spam bot? Why does it spam all the popular boards every few days?

The decision was made to let it die rather than keep it going as a ghost or it's former self.

They all turned 14 and killed themselves out of embarrassment.

Raidfags are cancer, and you are what killed chan culture by bringing normalfags here because you couldn't help bragging about your le epic armies. You are also complete SJWs because THEY LE SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT OUR SITE WE GET THEM GUIS XDDDDDDDD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

To get clicks to get referral revenue you moron

who knos

A pair of pigeons nested in this guy's balcony, and he set up a raspberry pi with a camera to livestream the whole ordeal.

Kind of cool, thought Holla Forums might like it: youtube.com/watch?v=8NZvxfixFQ8

ttly true, gaia online raid was the beginning of the end for raidfaggotry.
Made all the more worse by the fact the raid was started over Longcat being "stolen"

A meme
being stolen

by normies

And you chucklefucks led them straight home.
I mean I loved raids myself, but there was a reason for "rules1&2" and always blaming ebaums, and it wasn't for the lulz

Speaking of which, subeta.net still exists too.
they actually helped out a little bit during GG, if no one was awares. Surprisingly little cancer, probably because they didn't want twatter and plebbit finding out they still lived. Some of the furfags came outta that place.

benis

Honestly, when that skid released a bunch of documents involving confidential FBI documents, everything was going down. The instant it hit news, want-to-be faggots would seep in from somewhere.