The only friend I had in High School just commited suicide last night

The only friend I had in High School just commited suicide last night

I feel like shit, help me

help me

Sorry bro, I guess there's not much I could do to help you.

Really sorry to hear it user… Find another I guess?

I don't know… I only had one real friend in high school too… I'm really starting to wonder what happened to him.

Maybe you should have been a better friend.

was it this stupid bitch?

if so, good riddance

she is worst doll

This
You should never forgive yourself,OP.
You will never get this black mark off your soul.
Maybe you should join your friend and make amends.

fuck you

Tell me about your childhood.

Sorry m8, suicide isn't that bad though, death is peaceful.

ya ok faggot.

you're gonna be ok user.
be cool

Do you have any pics for the dead body thread?

On a board that actively encourages suicide and laughs at death, getting help for a dead friend is not a wise idea. go to >>>/kind/ or some similar board for help with that. In a world of over 7 billion, you're not the only person with a sad story and dead loved ones.

Blaming yourself is only an egocentric mechanism to make you not feel helpless. People kill themselves: I find the easiest way to get over it is to think that they were suffering and to wish they were still here because they made me happy is selfish.

Condolences OP, it's never fun.

That's funny because from the perspective of a WWII japanese veteran who survived his own sepuku, the last thing your 'an hero' was thinking about was the family he hated being with and the friends that weren't there for him. Enjoy your friendship for what it was but his decision to take his own life shouldn't weigh you down. Enjoy friends you have now and don't let anybody else you care about in life jump ship.

It's your fault, so now you must resurrect him via black magic

make other friends, and let them know that you care about them.

suicide is very selfish

then again, it is a personal choice to kill one's self

i'm really sorry if this is insensitive to ask, but can you explain a bit how you feel about it? i think about suicide a lot, but i worry about how it would affect the only close friend i have at the moment. i know it sounds selfish to ask that of you, but maybe if i had some insight on how it feels when a friend commits suicide (i've never experienced a loved one dying), it will help motivate me to not do myself in.

It feels like something is cut out of your life. Like missing pieces of a puzzle, quite saddening really. Then you start thinking it might have been you who lost those pieces… making you hate yourself for it.

Uh how are we supposed to help you? You're alone now.

good riddance

Hey OP, I know how it feels. I mean - none of my friends from high school killed themselves but I was forced to move on due to some pretty fucked up circumstances. Point is, I get how it feels to lose a friend, and I'm sure you'll be fine. Your friend wouldn't have wanted you to dwell on him, so don't get too bummed about his death for too long eh? Mourn tonight, drink, do what we do when lose our people, tomorrow morning, here's watcha should do: get out a piece of paper and write down something that makes you happy in your day-to-day. I know it sounds gay as fuck, but do it for long enough and it really does wonders; makes every morning seem like a fresh start. Regardless, tomorrow will be a new day for making new friends; but tonight is just for being sad and chilling. We're here for ya user.

Don't feel sad; I have someone here who wants to bee your friend.

I am sorry for your loss
there realy isn't anything I can say that will make you feel better
it's one of those cliché things to say that time will heal every wound, but it doesn't, it just gets easier to carry on with time
I'm here if there is something you want to talk about, maybe not at the right times or even days, but I'm around

theres more

yay ^^

Did you get a chance to fuck the body when it was still warm?

user you are meant to start with it cold & try to warm it up with penor friction.

newfag necros & their warm corpses