Nothing Lucas ever did, from midichlorians to whiny Anakin, was as bad as what Disney is doing to the franchise

Nothing Lucas ever did, from midichlorians to whiny Anakin, was as bad as what Disney is doing to the franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Trooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they were white supremacists, why did they have a fucking boon working for them as a stormtrooper?

So wait, are they saying that non-whites aren't human?

I believe the SJW has finally stepped up from being non-racist to extremely racist themselves.

I don't understand the problem with that. He's right. Lucas made them evil space nazis. He went so far as to call them stormtroopers and give them nazi derived uniforms.

KEK

The fuck are you talking about?

WHAT THE HELL
The last thread had these exact same comments at the top too.

The Empire wasn't white supremacist. It was human supremacist.

they're wearing white armor stupid that makes them white (human) supremacists

It rhymes.

Chris "One Man Klan" Weitz
Chris "Walking Holocaust" Weitz
Chris "Defile the Jewish virgin" Weitz
Chris "Aryan vs Predator" Weitz
Chris "Straight Outta Auschitz" Weitz
Chris "Make A Kite Out of The Kike" Weitz
Chris "The Shoah Must Go On" Weitz
Chris "Six Million More" Weitz
Chris "Three Reichs and You Are Out" Weitz

You just made yourself look like a fool now, user.

Disney screwed up the metaphor when they started hiring black stormtroopers. Now it's just silly.

uh huh, sure thing buddy..

have we gone full circle, lads?

shadowtroopers are canon, your argument is invalid.

also, i've got a theory, and i want your opinions on it:

what if cuckquean kennedy & co. purposely started a new continuity because they knew that without george on board, everything they did would be unable to live up to his standards of storytelling and pottery? they must have known from the start that their shit would be nothing more than AAA fan fiction. thus, george's legacy is preserved in the pre-disney era, and the death and subsequent frankensteining of star wars begins with the disney deal. it was dead while george was still set to be a creative consultant and producer with his stories getting used, but once he was shitcanned, it became a dead corpse that was bloated and reanimated by disney's jewry.

user nothing outside of the films or the disney star wars is considered canon.
Sorry but whatever was in the legends material outside of the first six films are fanfiction.

are you a lucas apologist?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Trooper

No

i'm not the cuck who made it the thing, kathleen kennedy and the story group did.

The Empire was also based on imperial Britain during American revolutionary war. The Republic is basically generic war hero and the Empire is generic war villain, it's silly to say that there's political agenda behind it.

So are they saying that non-whites aren't human?

I think he's saying that the Empire is a human supremacist organisation and is therefore analogous or comparable to IRL white supremacists.

I miss old George boy.

Gonna need a source on Battlefront being canon.

trips of truth, and user shall delivar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon

Same with the Barbie movie posts. It's either advertisers going for "any press is good press", knowing that some of you faggots will go watch it anyways, or an insane Holla Forumsack who thinks he's warning us about dajoos.

That statement and the list don't correlate.

any way, the depiction of sullust as seen in the game is canon

so parts of jewfront are canon

ps you're a cuck

And by the films you mean "the big six"

>everything not "Disney" is fanfiction meme

I smell a rat…

Anyone got screencaps of these tweets maybe?

Wonder if he really needed the money anyway?

ftfy

It's getting harder to tell the difference these days.

Is that a fucking Mon Calamari version of Grievous?

It's canon.

What ? From the newer comics ? Are you certain it's canon ?

First reply here, I'm not surprised others have already asked the same question tbh.
Even the most braindead retard normalfags would stop and say hol' up over that one.
I mean seriously? Hwite supremacists hiring a boon? They can't even go one film without contradicting themselves.

Jews need to be exterminated to the last woman and child.

in disney universe only aliens allowed are women and colored people

and some head mask here and there

Never go full cucktard

Fuck off kike.

You are no fun.

He didn't, but he's an honorary kike himself. What did you expect?

why is this wrong exactly? the empire is obviously modeled after the third reich, aka. the white supremacist empire that murdered millions of innocents including six million jews.

oy gevalt

It took you how long to finally get it?

New SJWs on suicide watch

That looks pretty cool and comfy.

The Republic are ironically an anachronism stew of the Allies/modern understanding of the Western good guys and knights. The Jedi is modelled after an amalgamation of idealised, chivalrous knights and monks (both Eastern and Western).

I think Star Wars is overrated, but this was nice; it was vibrant and full of imagination, making old things that 70s and 80s audiences could be nostalgic towards from the post-War boom (similar to Happy Days) into something new and imaginative.

So, why did Leia do a screwed up version of a Dab at the end there?

wat do

Never declins an invitation to a rally.

It's hard finding just the right picture to trace.

The best thing Star Wars related was the videogames

I'd kill myself if I made those tbh

KOTOR Complete collection and Battlefront 3 never ever

I know these are ironically made by nupol cucks, but they're still accurate when it comes to poleddit.
Shame nupol never understood post-modernism, though they do shamelessly attempt to wallow in it, they do so poorly.

I agree, the games had more of an impact on my childhood than the films. That's probably why it sucks so much that Disney bulldozed all those memories and selectively stole ideas from them like vultures while having no respect for their origins.

Disney chewed up the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series and spat out Rogue One.

reminds me of a time i randomly found a klan couple on facebook, they had a klan wedding and everything, i wish i had saved the page, this was also from like 6 years ago, it was fucking hilarious.

I'm gonna watch it and likely enjoy it unlike the jaded expanded universe fags

So the Jud admits that the only true humans are white supremacists. Cuck-whites, asians, and browns are actually space aliens. Everything makes so much more sense now. Thanks Jew!

But Cucked made a list of all the things pre-buyout Lucasfilm did that each almost RUNINED STAR WAR FORVER!

There weren't any colored people on the empire side in rogue one

Maybe he has a point

He sold the franchise to Disney

Why would anyone intentionally create such poor memes?

Have you ever been to Holla Forums?

You guys are aware that this is not the kkk, right?

Are you trying to question larpers logic?

They can't even use the line from Westworld, lazy faggots

They're not ironic

Did they ever recant this?

I don't see how they can say this when all it takes is a few parents to tell Disney how they are being told thier kids are dressing up as "white supremacists" for Halloween.

I work at a school here in liberal California. There were like 30 fucking costumes of the new bad guy, 5 or so darth vaders and tons of stormtroopers.

How has Holla Forums or someone not written Disney about that?

Next they are gonna put a Sullustans head on the guy.

I swear I will die laughing if they do.

are you telling me thats actually general grevious?

I prefer the looney tunes ones instead tbh.

But it doesn't actually come through in the film, because they're just guys in suits, so whatever. Making a trilogy of fucking terrible films to sabotage the twist in ESB and ruining Revenge of the Jedi to make it an advert for toys is much more insidious if you ask me.
Would be nicer if they actually wrote characters for their movie instead of political opinion pieces though.

I'm gonna fucking jizz myself with smugness when I get back from Christmas leave and all the jackoff xd so le nerdy redditors I work with suddenly have nothing to say about Rogue One.

You cum knowing your coworkers will be tired of discussing rogue one?
Sounds gay tbh