I feel like we are nearing to the end of times

What did he mean by this?

That's genuinely kind of sad.

said literally every person ever throughout history

Well they were right, everyone dies. They and everyone around them did die.

He meant this thread belongs on /a/

The spiritual is more important than the physical.

i bet his crippled friend would love to have some sorta cybernetic muscle implants that allowed him to walk normally.

miyazaki is just a man, he has his own hot opinions and tastes, and i certainly don't give a shit about him even though he is probably the last decent old-age animator japan has right now.

colleagues*

yeah all the other ones only animate that garbage "anime" where everyone has the same fucking face and there's like 5 frames a second.

i'm more disgusted by the thing they created than the fact that they made a proc-gen ai. i can see why miyazaki is upset by it.

Miyazaki's character designs are very samey as far as the faces are concerned, character design is about a lot more than faces, there's a huge difference between feature films and television, anime doesn't have a consistent framerate, and a lot of the animation in Ghibli's movies is 6 FPS.

Zombie enemies are just an excuse for programmers to not have to make actual good enemy ai.
Those enemies haven't advanced since Doom. Anyway Miyazakis a soulless chink that can feel his soul slip into hell because he hasn't been saved by Jesus Christ.

This is like saying people started making platformers and puzzle games as an excuse to avoid programming sophisticated AI. As if sophisticated AI was the entire purpose of video games.

Miyazaki thinks he's the tarkovsky of anime.

Physics based movement AI only controls how the AI's body should move, not to go to which point. It makes gunplay and other interactions more satisfying to see.

>>>/reddit/

ANIME is a mistake. Only JOJO bizarre adventures is good. Everything else is trash

Hahaha they're literally crying. I love how meek the ghibli producer is since he feels so much pity after miyazaki's thrashing

Didn't Miyazaki die earlier in the year?

You're thinking of Tezuka

what a whiny little bitch

"Waaahhh I have a disable friend so making computer animations that move weirdly is an insult to life itself!!!"

He gets it

the jojo anime is shit aimed at casuals and newfags

Ironic coming from a man that produced anime which is an insult to life itself tbqh

It's an idealization of life. The real world is shit.

It's not really about hardship, but how ugly everything has become.

>the real world is shit but not too hit where i'll exert myself towards any greater cause of making it a less shit world

Some people are just hardwired to retreat into comforting fantasy worlds. They will find a justification for it no matter how flimsy. Even if the world was in a lot better shape than it is right now they would still do it. No point in fighting them on it.

Implying any of us owe the world anything.

Almost everyone lives in a fantasy world.

Not all of us lives in a basement secluded from the rest of the world.

Tezuka died in 1989.

I'm talking about his son you autist.

Anyone would think you're talking about Osamu Tezuka. It has fucking nothing to do with "autism."

Why hasn't he killed himself yet for helping popularize it?