Why do we always associate any film we watched to a certain political view...

Why do we always associate any film we watched to a certain political view? Can't they just have no meaning beyond what they appear?

Speak for yourself.

Depends on who is directing, someone who has an interest in pushing a certain perspective probably will.

I speak for Holla Forumsedditors.

I think any political perspective should be ignored and discredited for good regardless the director or perspective. They'd better be not discussed.

So you're from Holla Forums? Or was this thread supposed to be bait? I disagree that the director and his or her beliefs aren't important when considering the message of the movie, overt or subtle. It would be like reading a book and not considering who the author was, their beliefs, and the time period they were in when they did their work, you're missing out on information that could help you understand what they meant by this.

redditpol does it because they know only identity politics, not realpolitik.

To deny identity is to deny humanity.

DRUMPTY DRUMPY DRUMPF

It's usually just the eternally triggered sudocuck responding to himself.
Just call his waifu a drunk whore and remind him he'll never be in charge of Holla Forums

trumpettes, eternally cucked

Guess I should have read past the OP.
Hi sudocuck, I see you're still not BO

Are you still here, sudocuck?

funny how trumpcucks have no responses or arguments other than "but h-hillary sux!". fucking kids these days. everyone knows hilary sucks, doesnt change the fact that you're a whiny trumpcuck.

How low energy can you be?
I'm glad you'll never be BO.

Because the film's are made to make political statements. But god forbid we criticize the movie from our view points right?

A lot of television and film is pretty obviously leftist back-patting because they're written by jews and you'd be lying to yourself if you said you hadn't noticed. The right can put up with it because it's been that way for decades, but when the left gets a taste it spergs out and demands the show be cancelled.

Sup loser

I like it if you didn't group us all together with Holla Forums

becas trumpys and alt right always think their is some hidden agenda behind film.

98% percent of threass here are trumpys whining about the newest film having

newsflah: nobody ia forcing you to watch the film!

heres a pic of tubby trump. lol

Trump is one suave motherfucker.

come on grow up and get out of the internet and stop shitting our board.

his a tub of orange lard with titties

Please don't speak ill of the President.

LARDTUB
A
R
D
T
U
B

Please stop it.

his not the president yet. recount is under way

besides he committed treason against the us for marrying a russian spy. its over trumpy

BOOBFROG
O
O
B
F
R
O
G

Can you please not do this? It's disrespectful to President Trump.

Why should we even? Isn't a movie supposed to be taken personally? Can't we bring our personal opinions to our favorite joints?

Even if I notice, why should I even care?

By Holla Forums I mean including Holla Forums or whatever pajeethole you politicucks came from.

I don't care what you do with the information given to you. It's still obvious that leftist feel-goodery is prevalent in television and film, and that if the shoe ever gets put on the other foot leftists throw a tantrum.

Did you quot the wrong post?