Paul Feig: What I Learned About Being a Woman This Year

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-director-paul-feig-what-i-learned-being-a-woman-year-guest-column-952465

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ETIcp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I clicked on that link, you should really use archive.today, and the pictuer they use is white cavemen throwing rocks at a movie theater. Then this quote, "The film was never meant to be political, but it became just that." and I checked the author

I'm glad he's finally admitted that he's a woman.

ARCHIVE, BECAUSE OP IS A FAGGOT
archive.is/ETIcp

no mention of goyimgate or trump here
disappointing 3/10

So how is this faggot still in the industry? Go away feig. You blew a shit ton of money on your shitty pet project.

If I was a sony exec I'd have you slain.

This is what bothers me most. This sheer lack of a fuck about PR. These people would have been axed in any other decade.

Yah, ok buddy

To be fair he does ramble about Media making it a big deal, but he's to much of a pussy to name the jew and explain why they did it.

Wiminz: the most important topic in the world, by Paul Fag.

he's still trying to put a spin on it through the media holy shit give up Paul fuckup i didn't see it but the movie sucked because

the effects where shit
the actors where shit
the jokes where shit
the story was shit
and the villain was shit
and you took every chance to poke fun at a male audience obnoxious doesn't even begin to describe some of the shit I've seen in internet clips on ytb

Wonder how vindicated James feels now.

Why is that woman holding a dildo up in front of a crowd?

feminism

But how?

obligatory webm

isn't paul fag a secret kike?

also, not clicking on the link, but going by the title of it, i think he's secretly a tranny and has no idea how to go about it.

like, i also grew up surrounded by women (lot of girl cousins and aunts, and two sisters and my mom) so i understand their point of view pretty damn well. of course, unlike paul, i had plenty of masculine figures to look up to and surround myself with so i didn't have a one-sided point of view.

really, paul ought to just start wearing dresses.

gotta make a second post since Holla Forums won't let me upload both in the same post

Top kek.

part of the "cocks not glocks" anti-gun protest going on at some texas university

Is that some sort of cult that worships black cock or something?

I didn't think actual real funny people were allowed in Hollywood anymore.

i did see it and the movie sucked becase it wasnt funny. not a single original joke.

ok so it wasnt supposed to be a comedy? it wasnt thrilling… the story of four successful women taking down the big bad neckbeard (is that for serious)? not a thriller? what then… a chick flick? nope. no deep drama, no crying. what it tried to be and failed at was being a low-brow national lampoons ripoff with chicks in the dudes parts. and it was fucking terrible at it.

imagine being terrible at a terrible genre, with a terrible story and terrible characters

i feel bad for wiig and mckinnon they have some talent that ought to be nurtured. mccarthy is like a female seth rogen she will fine. who gives a shit about the token black

Drumpf

This is like going to a leftist forum and saying "nigger". Where's the love for the craft? Where's the nuance? You make me sick.

Kiss my ass, Drumpftard.

he is not very artful for an troll.

It's mind boggling how they think anybody will take them seriously when they're literally waving dildos around.
It's like some mega towel walking around swinging a fleshlight attached to a lanyard in circles while screaming about feminism.

If he was, then he wouldn't want to usurp the BO and ban everybody.

Drumpf

It's a seminar preparing them for the IBG.

I really have to wonder what you get out of this.
You don't seem to make anybody mad, and the threads you do this in never actually derail.
You really are like one of those people who go to Holla Forums and just post nigger over and over again.

Why are you so triggered by the word Drumpf? Lol just stop replying if it means so little to you.
Drumpf.

Even if nobody replies to you you just sit there and post it.
I've seen you do it countless times.

I think seeing the (you) gives him a tingle.

Drumpf

You can stop replying any time now.

it's beautiful

no matter what, all he does is write "drumpf" and then gets multiple replies letting him know how much of a retard he is and that he will literally never be BO (seriously i have a better chance and i have absolutely 0 interest in doing so)

so he hides his buttrage and autism behind a single word

drumpf is the new cumskin for Holla Forums

That doesn't explain why he sits there and posts it when people actually ignore him.
Seriously, watch him post in a thread where people actually give a shit about the topic.
Actual conversation will be going on and he'll just keep posting it over and over and not get a single (you) outside of the obligatory one or two >>>/suicide/ posts.
Why?

Do you even know?

>Archive: archive.is/ETIcp

Am I on Holla Forums?

>>>/sudo/

The answer to any questions you have about this twink are that he has autism. If I had to guess, I'd bet he's also a tranny and can only find peace when posting on Holla Forums.

Now this is going to sound paranoid as fuck, but my suspicion is he's been here at least as far back as the GG days. I believe he *thinks* he's getting under everyone's skin and that he's a brilliant troll, but the reality is he does this because he can't stand anything he disagrees with being posted, but can't effectively argue against any of it, so he just tries to silence by attacking whoever posted it and trying to pretend there's some secret, hidden majority that agrees with him.

He'll stick to one catalog of spam until someone either finds a response to it that triggers him to the point that he'll never post it again, or shows how predictable he's become by outlining all the shit he says. I'd say he originated on /cow/, either one of their regulars or one of the people they were discussing.

It's just that a certain type will pop up, spam for a few months, then something will really get under his skin and that particular type of spam will stop, but a new one will appear in it's place.

There's a huge list of different types of spam on various boards I would all personally attribute to this guy, but I have no real proof other than patterns of behavior.

In this particular case I'd imagine he's one of the types that had a complete meltdown after Trump won. And he has that symptom of autism where any one thing he doesn't like is every other thing he doesn't like. i.e. "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, I BET YOU'RE SOME STUPID CSI FAN WHO PLAYS XBOX AND LISTENS TO COUNTRY!!!" In this case, we must all be Trump.

The solution I'd suggest is the same I found has worked everywhere else I've seen this shit. Every time you see "drumpf" posting just say something to the effect of "Trump won." or "Still smarting from the pounding your ass took on election night?" Doesn't matter whether or not you personally give a shit about Trump, but it's clearly the source of his current assrage, so just force him to associate his every mention of it with the knowledge that his side lost, and I'll bet you after a couple threads we'll never see it again.

/cow/ is the ultimate sperg creator.
fuck, that whole board is just a dungeon of misery these days.

aren't the greatest contributors to western culture and science comparatively to their numbers

"I am daily inundated by tweets and correspondence from women and girls (as well as men and boys) who have been inspired by our Ghostbusters, who made the costumes for Halloween and for all the Comic-Cons worldwide and who have told me, "If I'd had this movie when I was younger, I would have been an engineer or a scientist now."

Not seeing a movie kept them from becoming a success.

What fucking losers.

I want to say this game was fun as hell and I fantasize about jezebel being ravaged by dogs,imps and demons

PS4 is truly cancer

two sides of the same cuck

Now that is the type of fag who wants to have the last word on anything.

Only kid during Halloween I saw wearing a Ghostbusters costume had "Venkman" on the front

Holy shit that's awful, Holla Forums

These are so bad that it could've been made by someone to smear commie faggots and their childish opinions.

Kind of apparent Sony had to threaten lawsuits to make him show up huh?

Yeah, in the leaked Sony emails they write about using litigation if he continues to drag his feet about an appearance.

She makes me so confused.
I know I shouldn't lust for a being whose kin was created literally to destroy all that exists, but…

I want to sodomize that cat and then lovingly rub Bengay around her tender, and likely sore as fuck, colon while we cuddle near a fireplace eating chicken soup.

From what I understand, he wanted to be killed off in the hope he wouldn't be made to do another cameo.

damn, too fucking true.

Read my pic related because posting done fucked up.

Keep telling yourself that.

good on him, but he should have jumped out an actual window to escape a contractual obligation.

What a fucking liar
How pathetic

What are, "things that never happened?"

That image looks like a machine gun barrel

No no, you're thinking of Holla Forums.

Ignore the fucker. He never made any worthy movies and is trying to be popular, by pandering to sjws and feminists, by saying this shit. Just let him die off. Its clear that he is suited only for low cost romance movies and nothing else.

I disagree. If he made movies alligned with your political opinion you'd lap it up.

Stay woke.

This kind of shitty memes makes me want to kill commies even more

Politics removed from the equation, he makes shitty movies

Did you enjoy nuGhostbusters?

I had no intention of watching the new Ghostbusters even before Feig had to start screaming his head off and making a scene.

The worst part about this is that someone takes credit for this. They're proud enough to put a name with it.

Right, that's a defense I've heard. You know what else got me, that they spent the entire ending of the film turning the chicks into these badass action heroes. Tossing ghosts around with their proton packs and doing action hero shit, before zapping the GB symbol in the balls as a take that against toxic masculinity.

But, like, the original Ghostbusters wasn't a testosterone filled action flick. Why do that? It's fucking crazy.

No. It relied to heavily - as most remakes do - on tongue and cheek. Instead of ensuring the audience that premise is "lol xD weird right? like Lone Ranger they should have just embraced it. Also would have worked as a sequel better with McKinnon as Janeet and Egon's daughte.

Or autistic enough. I smell lolcow material.

My comics are reality.

Would you consider it a feminist movie?

I'd consider it something that is hardly a narrative but rather a reaction to those who criticized it.
Instead of attempting to "prove" those aggressors wrong by addressing them in the film they should have strived instead to just make a good film

So yes?

I'd say it wanted to be subtle but it ended up as subtle as a nuke.

Siegmund Freud was a mistake

New comic coming soon, guys!

No.

kek