Holla ForumsYPS BTFO

Holla ForumsYPS BTFO

Stopped watching there. Stop being mad that Hillary lost anytime.

Why can't we have that today? If Jews are too rich, I'd satisfied with muds and shitskins.

really made me think

Bravo is greenpilled/10 but still several orders of magnitude more intelligent than rogain.

What happened to Joe?

Just sold out, seems to be that simple. After having kids most people seem to adopt a kind of moral relativism ie it's okay that I act like a piece of shit because I'm doing it for them. Anyone could see it clearly too in the aftermath of Trump's victory: legions of insulated morons unable to form cogent arguments so using their child's "shock" and "bewilderment" to express their own literally retarded worldviews. Rogaine's always been a fighter that doesn't really fight.

trumpy cant comprehend most successful people hate trump so he calls it "selling out"

No, halfwit, I said Rogaine sold out and then compared parental apathy to the phenomenon of eternally butthurt #Hillmissiles like yourself.

No wonder you voted Hillary.

Italians, southern europeans, spics all need to be gassed with the jews.

You know this guy brought up Hillary Clinton and the joke meme about a dead deer?

They are cucked, but they live in Califaggot land.

They have no choice.

And they accuse the nazis of being idiots who bought into propaganda, hilarious.

Is there anything more pathetic than a trumpcuck?

how do you think the trumpkulten (the delusional core of alt-retard armchair activists who think he is going to build a wall, kill niggers, or create jobs) will react to his inevitable assassination/impeachment?

Shitskins.

What is wrong with these groups again?

Even people against Trump know that he'll bomb the shit out of ISIS. WTF?

I don't get this kind of thinking. On one hand you make it sound like Trump isn't going to do anything at all, on the other you say Trump is going to get assassinated presumably for such things.

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

Surely you can't be serious.

Step it up, Eddie.

well thats a bit harsh i dont wish death on anybody. that being said trumps death would save millions of lives

see

Be careful what you wish for

Three morons talking bollocks the vid.

He forgot to mention the masturbation machines for the little boys, forcing them to swim in the swimming pool until they drowned, the rollercoaster that lead to the furnaces, the nazi officers tickling the gays to death etc.

Anne Frank's diary was wrotten with a pen that wasn't invented yet.

So that brave girl even invented a pen while hiding from the nazis? WOW, I cant believe how awesome the jews are. Einstein alone proves it!

killing niggers does create jobs for people in right wing death squads

Whoa, what?
I've heard of the other shit, but that one is new to me.