How come other multimillion dollar film/tv productions can't match the emotional maturity of steven universe?

How come other multimillion dollar film/tv productions can't match the emotional maturity of steven universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ZjcR
archive.is/KJx9P
youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw
youtube.com/watch?v=U7d_957W488
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a pityreply

Shitposting aside this has hands down the best music and soundtracks. I just download the OSTs off of torrent project

>>>Holla Forums

There goes diaperfag again
Didn't you get BTFO in the MDE thread?

I want to rape a gem and traumatize her for life(10000 year life span)

Cute.

Like baby diapers you sick fuck?

why would you want to fuck anime Lois Griffin?

Yeah, truly a show boys will be lining up to watch. Bravo CN.

Seriously?

It's popular among the boys demographic

I actually unironically like this show. It's my only vice.

ftfy

How can you find this shit appealing at all?

But Lois actually looks like a woman.

That "animation" makes me want to gouge my eyes out and fill the holes with lemon juice.

Girls don't watch CN by default, so the main audience will be boys. But even so this is surely among the least popular shows.

The standards for Holla Forums music are so low that even a little bit of effort makes your shit seem like it's something special.

It's the second most popular show.
TTGO regardless of how other feel about it is insanely popular.

Are you really that retarded with all the praise,fans and awards it was unpopular?

Same, everyone is too hung up on the LGBT aspects when it makes up very little of the show.

I don't really know if it's popular. Never heard of it winning awards either. I just see it spammed here from time to time with other pleb shit like adventure quest.

Except no one ever posts adventure time. You're getting pissy about shit from years ago and thinking it's still current gramps.
AT is getting cancelled.

Can you and everyone else with shit taste answer this?
And it's not just the dyke shit that's the problem, it's also how all the characters are terrible and how ugly the art is.

What's not to love? Great music, great animation and appealing enough art style.

The onky major problem with the show is it progresses at a snail's pace in story.

Oh whatever the other cancer was. Rick and Morty I think. Don't expect of me to remember the names of cancer.

90% of characters are fatasses. Everything is pink or purple. Everyone is talking about their feelings. Action seems pretty damn bad. Sexuality somehow shoved into show for kids.
What is there to like ? How can you consider the art style good ? It's pretty much tumblr the arstyle.

You sound about 16, time to grow up fam

You sound about 8.

Nigger.

Nah you must be 15, I bet you're even a trumpkike, I bet you'd even admit it.

You are trying too hard.

There's four characters who are fatasses. Steven, amethyst, greg and garnet. The rest of the show is made up of slim characters.

They only get emotional for several episodes.

There's actually fighting choreography involved in these scenes ala korra/avatar.

During few select fusions and dances but overall fairly tame and safe.

I don't think you've ever watched the show and you're pulling shit out your ass.

And they're still ugly and obnoxious like the main ones.

Only Sadie and Lars are the real disgusting characters and obnoxious characters.

The rest of them are chill and unusually open minded and progressive.

They're fucking drama queens that put "muh feels" over everything else.
Even if they had better personalities the entire art style is still ugly.

I disagree with you as I've watched film that does those things better, but your perspective makes sense if you were surrounded by western cartoons that had a lot of gags and weak animation (mostly in stills) for a long duration of time.

Animation isn't a strong medium despite looking pretty. Most of the content very behind in every aspect out there. Nothing is mature or grey at all, it's just black and white progressive garbage.

All of this was followed by pretty bad action and powerful females motivating a very weak male character.
What is there to like ? It's dumbed down in every aspect with extra feminism and whatever it is animation graduates get for sex education courses nowadays.

Are you implying avatar was good ? Because it is among the blandest shit out there and this is leagues below it thus in the negatives.

And the cherry on top. Halfjew author who wrote for adventure time.

archive.is/8ZjcR
archive.is/KJx9P
These are designed to fill you head with garbage from a young age and feminist websites are cheering on shows like this.

PURE CANCER

Pearl is an emotionally damaged lesbian cuck who spends all of her time trying to groom Steven into becoming his mother again so she can fuck him because she refuses to live in a reality she can't control. This leads her to isolate him from his father, often by force, and throw children into hostile warzones they are ill-equipped to handle, physically and especially emotionally.

They say this show is supposed to be positive representation but it shows that tumblrinas are fucked up, in a female-presenting autistically coloured way. Can't even trust the Liberal Jew creator to not Jew their own kind.

That's a watermelon without gender. It's actually a really disturbing episode where it's shown steven clones are essentially fucking each other and creating families.

Yeah it is you faggot. All the fights looked amazing and it has its basis in several martial arts created to highlight the elements.

Stop going to feminist articles and websites. They'll see anything as feminist or misogynist

I asked black dyke what they liked about this show once. She just it was good and diverse. She never got more specific than it was diverse.

That's their metric for quality. They're robots.

Why do you hang out with nigger dykes?

It's really sad how low the standards are for Holla Forums animation.

Have you taken a look at the drivel /a/ consumes?

Even anime is better than this trash.

Anybody else like to whoopsie in their diapers?

Anime's production standards are massively higher.

This is the opening to Steven Universe:
youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw

This is the opening to Long Riders, a show with at best mediocre production values by the standards of anime:
youtube.com/watch?v=U7d_957W488

Anime doesn't use flash or flash-like animation (maybe you are confusing it with American shows), and a show having fanservice in it doesn't mean it has low production quality.

Yes, even with shit anime the art is still a thousand times better than SU and isn't filled with emotionally unstable cunts singing about muh feels all the time.

Yes, every anime is Evangelion, and it is also widely agreed by critics and viewers alike that Evangelion is a shit anime. Also the characters in Evangelion sing all the time.

So why is one wearing a skirt and the other a tie? You are full of shit. Stop lying to yourself.

They just assumed gender roles despite the fact that they are literally produce animated by Steven's saliva magic.

It was intentionally filled with such moments, even when talking about fucking melon/saliva people. And that is just one single episode.
You are watching garbage. Agenda driven garbage.

Like you'd give a shit if they intentionally gave the skirt to the watermelon staying behind while the "male" watermelon went to fight the monster.

thats some gay shit

Steven Universe sucks shit. Next.

You are repeating information at this point.

and you're being an anal retentive fag just because the cast has alien women.

You wouldn't bat an eye if it was hetero relationships instead of lesbian undertones.

Not that user but if the alien women were at least attractive and didn't have shit personalities the show would be somewhat tolerable.
Well yeah, hetero relationships are better.

can that fat balding aspie do anything right?

By tumblrites

Tumblrites

Like that shit isn't rigged

It isn't popular with actual boys. It's "popular" like that pony shit is. With an entirely different demographic, only its actually worse because the pony shit is liked by girls to an extent.

What does sex have to do with emotional maturity?

Because is basically overused.

Where's the new episode?!

No one implied sex gangbangs is mature.
The post you're replying to is asking what sex has to do with emotional maturity.

No, not really.

HOLY FUCK

>MATURITY

Yes I would. The whole fucking thing is garbage. Art, action, dialogue, character motivations etc.
Are you a fucking tumblrite or something ?

How come other multimillion dollar film/tv productions can't match the emotional maturity of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Because there's no effort behind the animation but the writing

i wanna fuck the white horse

plebs and nerds really have shit taste in music. that's why understale was a succes.

what the fuck

How come other multimillion dollar film/tv productions can't match the emotional maturity of The Mummy?

The mummy is pretty immature from the comedy tbqh.

I watched a couple of episodes of these series and I couldn't manage to watch any further due to how disgusted I always felt at the art style. What the fuck is with this bullshit? I feel as if every part of culture and art is being permeated by this Steve Jobs -inspired iPad minimalism. Everything's crisp and clean with rounded edges and clear colors, from cartoons to fucking interior decorating so that no autists are offended.

I know this is comparing apples to oranges, but feats like these were done in '98. When's the last time you saw anything like this in the past 5 - 10 years? Where has the drive for quality gone?

if anything an autist would hate that kind of crap so I don't really know what you're trying to get at there. they're just cutting corners and trying to make laziness fashionable.

d

d

benis

eddd