The new Rouge One trailer has an actual good amount of dislikes, is Disney finally btfo?

The new Rouge One trailer has an actual good amount of dislikes, is Disney finally btfo?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-premieres-1201939043/
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/releaseinfo
archive.is/dSyAT
nytimes.com/2016/12/13/movies/star-wars-rogue-one-review.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unlisted vid..

What a shitshow.

What?

Means the video can't be seen unless you have the direct link, which then implies that they're afraid of the negative reaction the public will have to it.

That's even better.

Yep, so spread the video far and wide.

Looking for other places to spread this, but I haven't found any and I really don't want to post at 4/tv/

I think it looks better than Force Awakens.

Haven't actually seen it and probably will not see this one either, but at least this one is seemingly introducing shit that isn't ripped straight from the originals with added multiculti.

Main characters name is Jyn Erso
They're stealing the plans for the first death star

Because it's ripping off Kyle Kataran's story and look at the cast, it's filled with diversity.

Because literal shit looks better than TFA

And TFA looks infinitely better than its supposed "star".

Rogue One sets the precedent for the quality of future stand-alone Star Wars movies and a poor performance will lose sales on their next releases. My bet is that it will make a profit but not nearly as much as Disney expected which will be a blow to their confidence in future Star Wars projects. It's also likely to be rated a lot worse than they wanted, probably reaching MCU-tier review scores with only the nerd culture youtube crowd left calling it brilliant and hurling accusations of racism and sexism at critics.

It'd be great if Rogue One was the first big Disney blunder just to see whether they'd fire their Star Wars team and retcon their own million-dollar products or whether they'd double down on the defending the shitty quality and just pump out more in exchange for worse and worse sales.

iRebel's mother was force sensitive. So here's another "you go gurl" movie

variety.com/2016/film/news/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-premieres-1201939043/

WHITE SUPREMACISTS BTFO
WHERE'S YOUR DRUMPF KEK NOW

The movie will be a financial success for the same reasons Marvel's weekly capeshit movies still make huge profit: Brand Name

Wow. Can't even come up with an original fucking name.

Holla Forums BTFO INTO HYPERSPACE

also

Oh yeah.
Jan Orso's personality flaw is that she's just too damn perfect at everything she does.

Could this spell the end of nuStarWars?
Will nuMarvel soon follow suit…

Tune in next time too Dragon Ballz!

quoi?

Disney owns both Star Wars and Marvel.

…HA ha >_>

>>>/out/

Ladies first>:^)

Are you the guy who's behind making all the protagonists female?

I wouldn't be so sure. Marvel's movies at least have a built-in fanbase and a foundation to build off, as well as massive marketing. It's not just the name 'Marvel' that attracts people, as evidenced by the multitude of non-Disney Marvel films that fail and sometimes spectacularly.

With this, it's got the name Star Wars and Darth Vader and that's it. Who are these characters? Who, outside of hardcore Star Wars fans, would care about them? Then there's the advertising. TFA had insane amounts of advertising. I've barely seen any advertising for this film.

It probably won't flop but I'd bet on a disappointment.

So has anyone been able to see this early yet? I remember spoiling the fuck out of TFA last year with you guys was some of the funnest shit I ever did.

What are all the confirmed/plausible Rogue One spoilers we know?

imdb.com/title/tt3748528/releaseinfo
Okay, so apparently there was an early premiere yesterday in Los Angeles. Any Commiefags here see it? If not, there's probably a synopsis or a camrip somewhere if we look hard enough.

Apart from that, it's premiering in Yuropooria the day before it premieres in Burgerland, which means that if someone here is willing to take one for the memes we can at least get burger tears for at least a day.

See

So basically Rogue One is on its way to be the new Suicide Squad.

It's a suicide squad alright but not like the movie that's for sure.

SS was generally considered a shitty trainwreck by anyone except the biggest plebs but it made a solid profit. Sounds like what RO is going for.

fucking britbongs

Dubs of truth.

Oh fugg.

Where are Verpines, Twi'leks, Gamorreans, Sullustans etc?

The books and comics did a better job at 'diversity'

Purely fictional peoples, like aliens and whites, aren't part of diversity.

It made a solid profit because it came out in August when there was nothing else on. All the other big blockbusters had already cleaned up

Must be a marketing thing to try and draw in target demographics. They only like to bring in real Star Wars aliens for the sake of memes now, like Ackbar and his traps in the Cuck Wendig book. Just sticking wacky helmets and foam bobbleheads on extras to make nu-aliens saves Disney a lot of money on make up artists, appeals to the modern Doctor Who fanbase and doesn't risk being "racially insensitive" when they ask a nigger to play an alien.

glad to see they have fridges in a galaxy far, far away

if brand name alone was enough to sell capeshit then the comics wouldn't be such a disaster.

Everyone in the EU around before episode 1 stole the Death Star plans. It could easily be explained by the plans being segmented (As the construction itself was repeatedly established to be for security reasons. Would also explain why nobody noticed the big problem when it was being built) and everyone stole one piece of the plans, but I don't think they ever actually said that.

Yeah except the main character's name is Jyn Erso, and this is one of her crew mates

What's his name, Holla Forums?

lmao

if you'd like to explain what was naive about that post go right ahead.

Not him, but do you really expect normalfags to read or go deep into lore?

They got a formula to make money for the most shit tier movies and there's enough Star Wars fan boys that will go even though they know it's cucked + y amount of advertising = x amount of attendance Disney Never Loses . Look at Cisbusters

Just posting what I have.

Looks more like Richard Hammond than Kyle Katarn honestly.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

what's the clips of the city explosion from? the one after the 9/11 clip.

This isn't even an argument things are just happening.

least its not as bad as…

bloody hell that is some shit acting, i'll get around to torrent the film eventually, i need to wait it out until i forget about what i just saw which won't be easy

fucking terrible acting

why do you have a png of a nigger

It looks like basically the same thing again. Though the girl is more attractive, and a better actor, so I'll give it that.

There's also the fact that a lot of kids wouldn't know where to buy a comic. I didn't even see a real comic until I was a teenager.

star wars sells primarily in two departments: movies, and toys.

literature is secondhand and does not matter in the overall scheme of things. in fact, more people buy star wars clothing or home accessories than they do eu comics/books.

Holy fuck, is Lucas on crack? What other reason is there for him selling off his empire at such crackhead prices?

You are now aware Notch made more for fucking Minecraft than Lucas did off Star Wars.

was notch paid 2 billion in cash and 2 billion in stock though? i don't think so. lucas is good with money and shit, while disney may make more in the long run, lucas will probably die in the next fifteen years. i'd be fine with what he got out of the deal, because ultimately when all the shittiness of disney's films pile up on them, he can put his hands up and simply say "wasn't me."

>>>/suicide/

Bullshit, he sold Star Wars to Disney to spite the Prequel haters, he knew exactly what he was doing. Now we've all been punished.

well, when a bunch of angry manchildren call him the devil, why the fuck should he make more? the silent majority did nothing to shut down these anti-prequel fags, and as a result we now have diversity wars. sometimes the best lesson learned is a hard one.

quite frankly, we'll mostly just abandon the star wars franchise altogether and move on to something better suited to our needs, once it comes out.

For some reason I thought notch sold Minecraft for $7 billion, when it was only 2.5.

Still, selling an empire worth easily $20 billion– bare minimum, for 4 is bugfuck nuts. Doing it to spite fans of your movies is downright batshit.

If nothing else, Lucas should've done 7 himself, because no other continuation of those stories– the ones people actually liked– besides ones from Lucas could even remotely be considered legit. You could tell he was genuinely hurt when Disney took his treatment for the next trilogy and wiped their ass with it. Cry me a fucking river, though, he's been in Hollywood long enough to know the deal. It's like he did it to hurt all of us, but ended up cutting off his own nose to spite his face.

Then it would have actually been good. People didn't deserve good, they deserved shit. Lucas realized that and gave the people what they deserved instead of what they needed.

Lucas became Sheev.

That's what the nu-canon Darth Vader Marvel comics say…

Yeah, and they also say Han Solo was married to a black woman before meeting Leia.

To which I should add, also *after* meeting Leia. Never kept up with that shitshow, just something I saw on Holla Forums so have no idea what idiotic back story they came up with to justify such fuckery.

I feel Di$ney banks on no one having read the comics, otherwise they wouldn't invest in such a low stakes story like this one

really makes you wonder why they'd dump the expanded universe if they're only going to replace it with this sort of absolute dreck.

Also, first Disney dumps the EU and then Britain does. Pic related.

I am glad that they officially stated that there shitshow is separate from the original canon.

He wasn't actually married to her. That was just a cheap shock value red herring typical of current year comic books to stimulate sales with "controversy."

The comics in the next issue after she appears explain that she's basically a crazy bitch who considers herself Han's soulmate, even though Han wants her to fuck off.

They'll just run articles blaming misogynist who didn't understand that they aren't making Star Wars for while males anymore.

Come on, do you really think he would do that?
Disney is buying everything these days, do you think he had a choice?

it would be even more manchildy to take those throwaway words to heart and get offended by it.

He made three shit films, people ripped on him for it. By throwing a fucking tantrum and selling the franchise to Disney, instead of just making better films, Lucas has shown himself to be more juvenile than his detractors. Keep in mind he has a history of this, as seen with how he reacted to Red Tails' negative reception.

oh so sorry fag faggotson

here you go

China

how did you know i love electric retard?

You can sell a turd with Star Wars and it'll make millions.

billions, actually.

They did sell a turd that made billions, it's called The Force Awakens.

Not even the good goyim reviewers ate that shit up

The damning reviews are piling in.

SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE: With “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” it’s officially time to start missing George Lucas.
archive.is/dSyAT

What times we live.

Writer confirmed for a white supremacist.

What else would stealing some plans entail?

b-b-b-b–b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-ut it has a 84% on rotten tomatoes!

WHERE ARE THE BOTHANS

So apparently in Rogue One it explains that the thermal exhaust port was an intentional design flaw in the Death Star.

Inside job confirmed.

Great.

If some San Francisco cuckold is calling the travesty bad and wishing Jar Jar back I can't imagine how shit it really is.

Someone post the pics of the cunt in charge of RT. It's like tumblr and twitter had a female child they failed to abort in time.

Post yfw you will live to see a Star Wars movie bomb.

impossible, the fans will rather live in denial

The 4 minutes of Darth Vader will pull at least 100 million.

Fridge One
A Cuck Wars Story.

Of all the names on that list, I somehow feel the one who deserves the least shit is Giacchino. He does good work, but whoever plugged him in for the role was setting him up to fail.

One can hope…
I'm tired of the cultural marxism in these movies they need to all start losing huge amounts of money.

If you wouldn't fuck that, you are gay.

They gave George an offer he couldn't refuse.

If you would fuck that you're literally a homosexual.

They abandoned the EU because it didn't fit the agenda.

Should be frigeosexual.

More like he had an autistic temper tantrum because people didn't like the prequels, sold it to the worst collection of Jews outside of Hollywood out of spite, and then immediately regretted it.

HOL UP
YOU SAYIN
WE STAR NIGGS AND SHEIT

Oh, great, just like the Metal Gear had an intentional design flaw put in by Otacon.

THEY'RE ACTUALLY RIPPING OFF KOJIMA

and Halo: Reach for the story :^)

Everyone is ripping off Kojima, even Transformers now. That new one coming out has metal gear looking things.

kojidrones everyone

I knew they'd do this. Disney couldn't possibly let a fucking white male like Luke achieve what he did in the first movie through his own talent. Instead they've decided that he specifically requires a strong independent fridge and her rich daddy to set everything up for him to succeed.

I wonder how they'll choose to devalue Luke's achievements in Rogue Two.

Even I didn't expect them to go full subversion already. We used to joke about this. Seriously, if you're not just bullshitting I'm stunned.

Jews gonna Jew. Their merchant minds can't help but overreach time and again. It's what always leads to them getting their due.

Uh, that was when TFA came out.

Why the hell did Ggrace Randolph review it so well?

It looks like a copy of Metal Gear Rex, dipshit.

What else did you expect?

She spotted the problems with the GiTS trailer..
Too much a SW fangurl then.

Star Wars has been marketing and milking for decades. Anyone can shit on some anime turned movie that isn't exactly well known to everyone in America.

there's a burn heal waiting to be applied.

TWO BILLION $$ Ren kills Solo shat.
They don't give a fuck, money is rolling like never before.

They still have to make back all the money Disney bought it all for, but it isn't much. I am sure the money from the film plus merchandise makes it so they only have to make $1 billion or so back before its pure profit.

I fail to see how this stops Disney from making dosh. Unless it loses big time by failing to bring in cash, I cannot see how not making as much as Titanic is suddenly the end of Star Wars. It still made a shitload of money and made about half of what they paid for Star Wars.

Rogue One and future movies would need to underperform or fail, another $2 billion or even $1 billion so long as movie costs are at most 500 million would keep Star Wars alive. I also don't see Star Wars toys or product placement deals suddenly stopping. Star Wars, no matter how shit it is, isn't dying yet.

Don't forget that Luke is going to be confirmed as a homosexual in Cuck Wars Episode 8.

We don't care if the movie makes money. The point is that the brand is further damaged with every product Disney releases.

It was shit for years, why anyone cares is beyond me. People already fawned over shit and made it $2 bill. I wouldn't be surprised if they turned everyone gay and still made $1 billion.

It's been shit since the late 90's, you're not wrong, but just because something's shit doesn't mean you shouldn't want it saved. And Disney sure as fuck duped us.

Hating the Prequels is totally valid, they're not for everyone, but they were honest films. They were eccentric, they were strange, but they were actual art. This Disney shit? Nothing but propaganda disguised as consumerism.

Just watch this sequence, it's something straight out of a movie from the 20s or 30s.

I liked the old Star Wars. But new Star Wars with Disney is dead. We can still go to the old canon and shit on everyone who loves the new shit, but I don't see something great happening to new Star Wars anytime soon. Disney won't let it go, and a large white cast with maybe 1 or so more respectable blacks in it without the trans/gay/subversion bullshit won't be seen for many decades, if ever under Disney.

That's a good thing. What we need to do is help make any of the necrophiliacs fellating Disney's perverse puppet show look like the uncool faggots they are.

What did they mean by this?

Are you autsitic?

REKTCONNED

Yes.

nytimes.com/2016/12/13/movies/star-wars-rogue-one-review.html

Disney BTFO.

oh shit, the jew york times is bashing it?

lads, this is the start of the downfall.

alternatively, a.o. scott loses his position. while i don't like the guy, i'm glad to see he's redpilled on this situation.

this movie seems like it was set up to fail if anything.

Out of all the news sites I never expected the New York Times.

HOLY SHIT

2016 IS BEST YEAR!!!!

The Jew Yorker too. They call the movie lobotomized, boring and predictable.

I am starting to wonder what Disney did to these people to have them dare criticize Disney at all.

I fucking told you faggots that The Force Awakens would taint their brand forever

excellent. these two, along with the sf chronicle i think it was, some uber pro-diversity paper over there, this film is guaranteed barely make a profit.

No one wants to see X-wings and Tie Fighters over and over again!

It gets old!

LUCAS KNEW THIS, AND HE PLAYED YOU FOOLS, GET REKT DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's just mean.

Many Bothan spies died to deliver the plans for the 2nd Deathstear, newfag.

Holy shit, even nu-males are tearing this piece of shit apart. HAHAHAHAHA

2016, the year Disney finally hits the glass ceiling. Maybe we'll get to watch their capeshit investments crash next year too.

I guess that's why this story was handled in the original canon by a single mission in a video game. There's not nearly enough there to make a whole feature film about stealing the Death Star plans and all Disney's writers can add to it is Frankenstein levels of padding, pandering and rehashing.

Big Black Robot or tiny white human

you know who she is going to pick.

Treat them like shit? That's usually why people turn on people

I bet you the critics asked for a raise and the Disney kikes said no.

Order 66 dubs get

RT currently has the film at 84%

Phantom Menace is the lowest-rated film with 55% (not counting clone wars).

What are the chances we could see Rogue One get rated the worst SW film?

0%. now the one after has a good chance.

Rogue One is an offshoot, and I think would have a better chance. Disney would be even more rabid for the main franchise that needs to look good.

I meant the spinoff afterwards. Han solo no Gaiden or whatever they'll call it.

I guarantee you that the movie would have been more successful if it was just called Star Wars: Rogue One instead of A Star Wars STory.

It make sit sound like a Christmas special.

True, the next spinoff will get hit the hardest by the momentum. If Han Solo gets savaged as bad or worse than Rogue One then Disney might cancel all the future spinoff films (Young Yoda, Boba Fett etc) and place all their investments in episodic trilogies until those crash as well.

No one falls for this shit. It's a compliment with no meaning or depth.

at least ebert gave a real review when he called revenge of the sith one of the best sw

You know this really pisses me off that is also in common with MCU movies. Every fucking movie feels the same, but whenever they are released you hear the same drivel "its the best one yet".

am I the only one who enjoyed it?

The reason they say that is because it's an opinion, they don't need to defend that statement because they'll end changing their mind when the next one comes out anyways.

Go back to cuckchan.

I haven't been following any of the retarded social media drama.
Yeah there were many niggers and spics, and female pilots, but other than that the film itself isn't outright 'anti white'
People who let their opinions of a movie be swayed by SJW shit that goes on behind the scenes are no worse than crazy lefties who complain about a white male lead.

You're the biggest loser on Holla Forums and there are diaper boards on this site.

you don't even have an argument, all you can do is greentext and spout buzzwords

I think he was jabbing at the comments coating the first trailer where hipsters said that exact thing to show off their nerd cred
I hope

you don't know, do you?

probably not, care to fill me in?

you haven't seen jew jew's "whitest fucking room in history" rant?

JJ Abrams? He didn't have anything to do with Rogue one as far as I know.

you're correct.

but you're missing the point, that's been the motto of the disney star wars films, and also the screenwriter came out like two weeks ago and called the empire a white supremacist organization

Why are you responding to a Disney shill?

because i want to see his "oh, i don't really feel that way" response. it gives me great keks every time i see it.

Lol, good point. I bet at some point he calls us hipsters and repeats the idea that we're exactly the same as sjws.

Answer me this Disney shill, why did you morons decide to call it "A Star Wars Story" instead of just "Star Wars: Rogue One" do you not see how stupid a Star Wars Story sounds?

I just don't get why people focus on twitter drama instead of actually watching the film and forming your own opinion.
You don't even have to pay for it, just pirate it or some shit.
But if you're just going to shit on a film because the screenwriter is a nigger loving jew, then you aren't critiquing the film, you're just recycling the same old shit about Disney being too pandering etc.

not that guy, but i tried watching episode 7 with an open mind, even with having known the plot months beforehand

it was still shit, and the diversity jargon didn't help. granted, i thought oscar isaac and dindu were actually the best parts of the whole movie, but that's because of them not being shit actors, and not because of jew jew being a cool hip modern guy and hiring poc because fuck whitey.

I'm not denying that episode 7 was shit, but Rogue one seemed to actually be better in regards to pandering to minorities.
The casting felt pretty reasonable considering all the non whites where basically terrorists.
All the rebellion leaders except queen nigger were white men, and the black guy is the ISIS of the rebels.

oh fuck, i genuinely never thought of it like that. thanks user, i might get a giggle out of this movie.

I watched The Force Awakens, it was without a doubt the most insulting film I've ever seen. Only an idiot or a cuck would willingly watch more films produced by the same people. A change of directors means nothing when Kathleen Kennedy is still in charge.

If you're not a shill, then I feel bad for you. You must be one of those fans who has sunk so much money into Star Wars that you will never give it up, even when it's revealed that Luke has a gay black husband and when they show Rey taking Finn's big black dingus on camera.

china won't let that happen

Disney is just as pozzed as Kennedy, not sure what you're trying to say.

that's his point, it's poz on top of poz.

That is what I'm saying

Both IPs are also fucked by the power of focus groups. They turn an interesting concept into a bland movie

Angry Joe?

Apparently CGI Leia is in. Almost want to pirate it now just to see how creepy that looks.

See pic related.

It is great the people remember the poor Bothans that died, even if they always forget which Death Star they died getting the plans to.

user pls

No, my fellow cuckoldry brother, I also thought that Star Wars©: Rogue One® is the best Star Wars movie to date! All hail the BBC/Queen of Spades negro masters!

Fucking this, newspapers aren't run by editors anymore but by ad men

They don't shill unless paid to

They don't write unless its trending and brings in the ad money

Introducing theories to politically illiterate faggots was a mistake. After they learn them all they can do is shout them like buzzwords. Nevermind the fact that they're theories and they're only popular because other faggots like them use invoke them like a crutch.

theories don't have to be proven creatard

my theory is that your a huge faggot

The colloquial meaning of the word "theory" isn't the same as its scientific meaning. What you called a theory is an hypothesis. Scientifically speaking, hypothesis are what the scientists try to prove or disprove. A theory is the proven explanation that proves or disproves one or more hypothesis.

my scientific theory is that your a huge faggot

Fine.

my hypothesis is that your a huge faggot and my theory has been proven by your entire post that your a huge faggot

When a franchise make 2 shits in a row, it usually dies, if this one is shit, and it is, starwars will be relayed to the status of random high budget comercial movies, like die hard, fast and furious capeshit etc…
Once it has this status, it actually has to fight to get spectators, you don't have hundreds of millions of person going just because it's star wars.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Let's not fool ourselves into thinking that Star Wars was, at any point, anything but commercial canned bullshit. It got worse with the prequels and the kikels, sure.

The prequels were actually much deeper and artistic than the OT ever was. George had integrity, he never did the whole retro fan cash in thing that TFA did. It would have been very easy for him to do a trilogy of fanservice turds but he didn't. He did three kinos which while commercial are the closest pop art has come to fine art.

They were poorly made commercially-focused drivel, not some form of art.

Original trilogy= enjoyable cheesy fantasy film franchise with some commercial focus to sell sw related merchandise most especially apparent with the 3rd film.

Prequels=poorly made commercially-focused drivel marketed to appeal to toy buying adults (fans)/children.

Disney SW=horrible lazy ripoff of originals "written" by leftist hacks. Film series is completely focused on selling merchandise to "women" & sjw crowd and also to spread current year propaganda. Original fans got shit on.

sorry about the double post.

underage go >_

This.

> >_<
>>>/oven/

The Prequels are kino.

No one cares about your opinions, cuck.

Ladies first:^)**

>>>/4chan/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

kek no. finn boyongo is the most pathetic character, gets fucking owned in every fight and even gets friend-zoned hard when he's in a coma while the real protag fucks off.
tfa secretly BTFO blacks.

Its blacked because the character is there potentially replacing a white guy in the role of a supporting character. He was dumped in there because he was an offensive ugly nigger not for any other reason. Lando was written far better and he was a lazy the token nigger from the 1980's!
TFA is also shit for other reasons such as SJW/ feminist agenda idk what to call that pinked? fagged? jewed?

In the concept art Finn had blonde hair and blue eyes, he looked like a nazi. It would have made more sense aesthetically as well. But can't have whitey turn good, I'm glad they made him a nigger actually considering the character is a coward and a traitor.

Funny how their diversity attempts get in the way of their memes.

this, but instead of calling the prequels poorly made, they just took the cheese and merchandising factor up a notch.

Welp. Looks like James and Mike didn't like Rogue One even though they liked The Force Awakens at the beginning and have less appreciation for them.

well yeah, there wasn't any black/white romance in this, of course they'll think it's shit.

No one cares what a couple of failed film makers think.

Anyone have that comparison picture for the sith mantra and Nietzsche Ubermensch?

Here you go.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/
>>>/out/

No, it was lazy cynical garbage aimed at kids…
and I say that as a huge fan of Christopher Lee who was in 2 of these movie abortions.

screw them they area going along with the general perception most likely. Watch them gush over the sequel of TFA.

You are stupid beyond words.

because you don't agree.
Right

That image never fails to trigger RLM-Drones, because they know deep down that it's completely true.

Stop lying, Mike. The prequels were Shakespearean.

There's effectively no difference between Lando and Finn, they are both supporting characters.

The only reason Finn gets hate is because Holla Forums got triggered by the possibility of a nigger getting together with a white womyn that no-one on Holla Forums would touch with a ten-foot pole yet are still defensive over, despite that never panning out. And despite him being the only mid-way decent character in the movie aside from Chewbacca and Han Solo.

Do you have a proper objection, or just yet more brain-dead memes?

You forgot everything else about the movie was also worth hating.

The movie was shit, you moron. The diversity casting is nothing but a distraction from the fact that the movie is so flawed it's nearly impossible to list all the flaws in one post. But I'll list a few:

His entire character and motivation. Why would a nazi soldier who was kidnapped and brainwashed from birth view Han Solo as a war hero instead of a war criminal or a terrorist? Why would he be averse to killing villagers but be totally willing to kill countless stormtroopers who were up to this point his only family in the universe?

She's a Mary Sue and is can do things with the Force no one else can. Stupid.

Not intimidating at all and falls flat as a villain. Only a braindead autist would like his character.

They disregard rules that were set up in the movie they are remaking when it come st hyperspace. It's sad.

Self explanatory.

This is where I end my post. If you need an explanation for why Death Star 3: SUPER DUPER SCARY EDITION is shit then you should kill yourself.

The diversity casting is not what makes it a bad movie, it simply masks that fact.

B-but muh diverse cast! Muh stronk British womanlet protagonist! tumblr told me those are the reasons Force Awakens made eight trillion dollars and not misplaced nostalgia that the kikes at Disney have severely overestimated

Nostalgia only works if they preserve what the people were nostalgic about. Disney doesn't seem to understand that people weren't nostalgic about tie fighters, lightsabers, and x-wings. They were nostalgic about the hero's journey that Luke went on, they were nostalgic for subtleties that Lucas wove into the films.

Disney subverted everything that made Star Wars special. I assure you that Episode 8 does even worse than Rogue One. American boys don't like Rey, Doctor Who fans do though.

what is this?

There are two site you'd prefer to this one:

redlettermedia.com & blacked.com

Stop wasting our time and your own.

Holla Forums as a whole dropped RLM when the TFA review came out, it's a worse offense than unironically cuckposting.

Also, their kikery will be their undoing. You could continue to pull the wool over nostalgiafags' eyes if you spaced out the releases to, say, every two years to thirty months. But Disney are so eager for dem shekels that they think they can shit out a Marvel movie style schedule every year and good goys will eat it up. Problem is, Marvel movies that aren't origin stories of massive event crossovers don't do brilliantly (Memepool aside). Also, adapting an origin story is a lot harder to fuck up than making a whole new story set in an existing franchise. It's a shame that there was no existing post-Jedi continuity in the Star Wars universe that Disney could have drawn from.

Also, shockingly, putting bland, implausibly strong female protagonists front and centre alienates an audience. Not because they "can't empathise" with them, but because they are not convincing as heroes.

Does he think he's in charge?

How many nigger dicks are dangling beside your face abd waiting to be prepped right now, Mike?

If Holla Forums were a real life community, we would currently be beating you with aluminum bats in the street, while off in the distance someone was tying a noose to the closest lamppost.

I can take a thousand screen shots showing that I don't watch them anymore on any of my accounts but doing so to gain the approval of an RLM fanboy is a would be a waste of time.

how can a board with no IDs be an echo chamber?

If Holla Forums were a real life community, we would currently be beating you with aluminum bats in the street, while off in the distance someone was tying a noose to the closest lamppost.

Why would you listen the opinions of a man who has made several shitty films, yet for some reason thinks he is capable of judging other films? The only reason RLM does movie reviews is because no one will watch the horrible schlock they produce in earnest.

It can't.
The cuck is just mad his RLM thread got spammed.

Don't forget one or two guys shouting cuck pasta from a nearby wooded area.

Holy shit, man. You don't need to prove yourself. I was just funnin'.

Satan confirmed for cuck

Satan confirmed for being an RLM fan, RLM is literally Satan,

Yes.

Your is life a failure.

Oh no

It's Mike posting these.
He'll eventually slip up and post a video of himself being savagely gangfucked by nogs.

I desperately want to see that now.
Also great, now the thread got derailed.
Oh well.

Why do you dislike Red Letter Bag so much?

It's very simple, the people that make it are ugly and stupid. They have nothing to add to the world so they sit back like the pathetic slugs they are and fling shit. The only reason you like them is because they make you feel like you aren't alone in the world, misery loves company, and losers love it even more.

I was contributing. Then I cheekily posted one Mike pic parroting his retarded 50's diner comment, and you retards jumped right on it. Christ, it was easier than pretending to be a feminist back on half-Holla Forums back in 2013 before moot went full cuck. Have a Jay gif from back when you loved him.

No one ever loved these losers aside from you. People simply tolerated them.

You're either a newfag, a liar, or an autist.

MISS ME YET?

all of this while "It ain't me" plays in the background

No, that game was shit, tbh.

yep, great character mate

It's miles ahead of the abortion that is its replacement though

Is this from the expanded universe or the new Disney one? Looks utter shit.