I have completely lost touch with reality and nothing real in my life matters anymore

I have completely lost touch with reality and nothing real in my life matters anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNvTA5KVxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome to earth, bitch

Things matter to an average person; getting an education, getting in a relationship, having high social status, etc. etc. These are priorities an average person has

For me however, these priorities are completely absent.

i know

I just want to do something in my life, but there is nothing for me to do. Even when I'm not outside doing things normal people would do, I'm just staring at a blank computer monitor doiing nothing, not even playing any games or anything productive online.

do you have a hard time "getting into" things?

nope

Yep. I can't seen to get into anything others are into, such as music, games, social media, social gatherings, and such.

Pretend to like them, you'll eventually convince yourself.

I was like you once OP and still am for the most part. I might be a sociopath or maybe I'm just a super introvert, but it's not a bad thing.

Society will need us for our objective views on reality and our creativity.

Some faggots might tell too that your chakras are blocked, but just have a walk in a non-populated place such as innawoods or a mountain hike and dwell on it until you find yourself again.

Or find an activity that has a similar effect, exercise somewhat did it for me.

Don't go to the doctor and get anti-depressants that shit will fuck you.

OP I AM YOUR FATHER
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

It's not just that I can't fit in with them, its also that my perception of the world is completely delud and illogical, with no structure or purpose. Every day for me is wake up, eat, fight-or-flight, sleep and so on. My mom. my dogs, my house, none of that has any meaning or value to me and they are just obstacles I ignore and avoid

I tried and still try today making friends with people who have similar problems like me, mainly involving them being immature and being gamers and weeaboos which I hate anime by the way, but they are are so un-judgemental and they are always nice I just can't resist being their friends.

*deluded

What does that even mean, are you friends with them or not?

Anyway, since you said "fight-or-flight" horribly out of context, I'm assuming you're a pseudo-intellectual, why don't you keep ignoring those obstacles as much as possible and work on becoming an actual intellectual. If that doesn't appeal to you, put your mind to reducing those obstacles down as much as possible.

Yus.

Don't think of anything as an obstacle, try looking at it from a different perspective and see them instead as stepping stones.

Stepping stones that you have to use in order to get to your destination. They aren't there to obstruct you, but to rather be your guide.

RAPERAPERAPERAPE
p

They are mostly my aquaintances now. What's really sad is the people who really are my friends I lost contact with.

The people who do matter in my life and want to be my friend, I throw away while the people I want to be around and be friends with hate me for the most part.

I reject everyone that likes me and desire acceptance from the people who are the scums of the earth and don't really like me.

i don't see people
i see grown up babies

RAPE

OP why are you being difficult about yourself?

I always feel like nothing really matters too, but I still have a small flare of hope that one day I will find an absolute truth, a perfect, undoubtly real, code to follow. I'm very confused and insecure, on overall.

But why do you say that OP?

What's bothering you?

Please tell and we'll listen.

kk

That picture is fake

fuck off, the earth isn't flat you cunt

the flat earth 'conspiracy' is a psy-op designed to draw attention away from real conspiracy theories- some of which are not theories but actual conspiracies.

Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing threads are almost always disrupted by using this tactic.

Great argument, obvious intellectuals like you is why I come to Holla Forums

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's the application of scientific method. You have a syntax error, user, before the "who" and "why" one must establish "what" is the case. FE deals with the "what", dipshits like you are the ones avoiding it at all costs by skipping ahead to the theoretical who and why. Be as willfully ignorant as you want, just don't project so much.

You have to grab yourself by the balls and give yourself a purpose, otherwise you aren't any different than a moss or a lichen, stuck to a tree by fate, luck, and chance, holding on and waiting for destiny

so over time i have lost all my friends from school all my old drinking buddies friends come and got rust me on this.
im a solo flyer too its not a bad thing just dont beat yourself up, its you want friend or you dont
life will go on get a job get a gf, dont get married or kids, there must be something in the world you like focus on that and make it your goal. no matter what it could be worse

There is 4 billion of shitskins on this planet and nothing in your life matters anymore? How about starting next genocide on them?

Here is your purpose kill them all until this world will become white again.

Nothing ever matter tbh you might as well stop try to find meaning in life and just try to enjoy it. Its kinda freeing

yall mothafuckas need lilith

You somehow made nihilism sound optimistic. GG

Go Fuck as Many Bitches as You Can

Do as Many Drugs you Can

& Kill as Many Motherfuckers as You Can (or Hurt Them idk)

& Maybe 1 Day you'll be Happy and Free

Get imaginative with me here
Ride a jet fighter go at the speed which you desire keep moving in any direction without making any turns (if the earth is a flat disk it wouldnt matter which way you go) keep going until you find a 90 degrre drop to the other side of earth

nothing in life matters ever regardless of how you feel about it

you dont matter

deal with it

welcome to the internet, bitch

exactly. some people don't like triangles I guess.

How I know I'm getting old: That made me laugh.

Fuck me.

yes

get a job OP and STFU. we all hate it here. just buy into the lie.

Also, if you really are that checked out then maybe petty crime will at least make you feel something. Steal things, set a couch on fire, use a strangers credit card to send dildos to your neighbors.

take a jesus pill tbh
or enjoy your enternal misery I guess
call me a retard christcuck if you want, I'm happy at least
tbh i think jesus is the biggest redpill of them all because of the happiness He brings.

I need you.. Rei

Why live?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNvTA5KVxk

Notice how it says NASA Training Course? Didn't expect you would because you're just another sheep that will fall for any picture with a caption under it.

okay here is proof your full of shit

Stop eating then. All together, And drinking.

Cause you can't eat or drink whats not real, Right?

Moron.

who is this whore in every thread?

That's the only place it actually exists

Just do whatever makes you happy