We've forgotten…

What did he mean by this?

If only you'd posted a webm, perhaps I could tell you.

Have they tackled child molestation yet?

In the show?

i envy this man

Is he masturbating in that picture?

You only watch the first 5 minutes, dint you?

anyone kn ow where i can watch this online for free?

It was a dream, fam. Definitely a shitty way to start the show though.

this tbh fam

The played with peoples expectations of a show about the pope in the CURRENT YEAR. I found it pretty funny.

Fuck, I need to start watching this.

What did he meme by this?

There will be blood.

Did not want to see that

Wait, what?

cool joke kiddo

WHY

Power corrupts.

Catholicism has always had child molestation dating back to its inception and the first pope

Sup, fellow subversive agent. How are you doing today? Had any luck in toppling the west?

Cool, I get it. We're not supposed to step out of character. Keep doin' your thing, comrade.

You're pretty much saying child molestation only came into existence when the kikes took over, and you're a huge fucking retard for thinking that.
I really hope you're just pretending. Not that it makes you any less of a retard, I just shudder at the thought of someone being so legitimately fucking stupid that they honestly believe the Catholic church was somehow 100% good and pure until recently when they were actually fucking little boys centuries ago.

We're jsut amused by your statement about defending God's true children as a catholic.

Catholics and abusing children goes hand in hand.
You can see the same things happen with protestants and presbyterians but on a much smaller scale.

When are they going to make a show about a synagoge?

It's called The Oscars.

Jude Law is a kind of shit actor. He acts to "villainey". Tone it down you're making the character into a cartoon.

Do jews even have a leader like the pope besides money? Like a head rabbit or something?

Been there done that

Just that he's not hip at all he's archaic conservative and edgy.

no its like islam