There were sacred rocks. I dunno, they were ancestors...

Is she our gal?

That's pretty disrespectful.

For you

But she's a woman so it's okay. The real criminal here is the wage gap, amirite gurls??? :^)))

She's just like us!!

Just like Gus

Also what the fuck Jennifer Lawrence?

That's pretty disrespectful. Had she been better at comedy, the wetsuit scratching would have been funny (with better delivery), and warrant stern looks from particularly spiritual Hawaiians at worst, but actually bragging about trashing sacred sites is pretty bad.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

What?

When I first read this I didn't look at the thumbnail and immediately thought of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

lol and white people think they're better.

that's different, island nigger

😂😂😂😂

That rock has art carved into it from almost a thousand years ago.
Tell me about the hawaiin rocks. All I get when I search is bs about Jennifer Lawrence.

it ain't a fridge nigga 😂

Nice tits.
I wouldn't mind choking on those jugs all night long while she treats me like she's mu mommy and i've been a naughty boy.

(checked)

as far as i can tell, this just confirms that she farts and poops.

therefore, she's not a girl.

Carved dude.
That takes a bit more skill than fingerpainting.

That face says it all.

this nigga thinks that shit is michelangelo 😂

Well they are. European art isn't even comparable to island nigger/native American art, it's on a completely different level.

haha already beat you to the punch

😂😂😂

My point is that Europeans progressed in their art, Island nigs and injuns remained at a stone age level.

I'm struggling to even find any "native" art. Googling native American art just brings up art created by white liberals with an injun theme and a few baskets (they are probably made by actual injuns but who knows).

Can you give me an example of the artistic talents of the island nig/injun? Is there even a single piece of their art that is truly awe inspiring?

That's so stupid it sounds like it's from a monty python sketch.

Of all the dumb shit, a pile of boulders. These people are subhuman.

Even the indians who turned their public toilet into a shrine are above that level.

Where?

I got art for you right here baybee

It's amazing how she always manages to make me hate her more.

Imagine doing those carvings, with a fucking sharp rock, in the middle of the winter.

I'm sure she would go to prison for smashing one of the rocks of the Stonehedge.

Top kek. There's no way that faggot at the piano wasn't aware of how bad they were beforehand. What was he trying to achieve?

It's like a scene from a sketch show.

Stone henge is a man made formation of 5 ton rocks. It's a fucking mystery. It also shows knowledge of astronomy and solar cycles.

These hawaii rocks are literally just sitting there.

stonehenge is actual architecture for one, regardless of the mystery behind it. I'm 100% sure someone has scratched their ass on the slabs.

Stone Henge was put up in 1910. It's a modern hoax.

Evidence of this claim is surely forthcoming.

Waking up to the fact that a lot of historical discoveries have been fake (as well as scientific) isn't going to be easy for you.

Restoration, my man.

That looks more like they're weighing the individual slabs. You know to research them.

Ah a picture of when they rebuilt it. Figured that would be your retardation.

Even though she's a moron, an awful actress, and passes as trailer trash, I still would. Would marry, too.

How do you restore something you don't understand to what it was? Oh, right, because that's a bullshit cover story.

Also that pic you posted is as fake as the one with "nazi" communists shooting civilians.

What ever you say, shill.

Yes, yes Holla Forums. (((They))) are stealing your precious vital fluids too.

Nigger, it's a bunch of rocks. You don't have to know why the rocks are there in order to put them back, holy fucking shit.

Calm down user, you're hurting Holla Forums's brain.

No, it's an accurately constructed formation based around the sun's position in the sky throughout the year. So "reconstructing" that from a bunch of rocks lying on the ground means any amazing accuracy about the rocks is entirely due to the reconstruction.

Furthermore stonehenge didn't even fucking exist prior to modern history recording them. Nobody lived near them. that road in the picture is fake it wasn't there.

Stonehenge is a freemasonic hoax, which is also why it is all based around the sun, because they are sun worshipping faggots.

the holes for the uprights would be easy to detect

Holla Forums is a freemasonic conspiracy tbh

Excuse after excuse. There were no holes, the rocks weren't there, they literally brought the rocks out there, built it, and claimed it as a discovery.

what's with all the triggered niggers itt?
worldstarhiphop down?
it's time to face reality, Jamal
your kind have never accomplished anything and never will

such a small weiner :DDDD

Sure thing, believe whatever makes you feel better about your subhuman heritage.

I'm white, but okay. You go on believing "history" because you were told it is "real". You sure are educated.

Sure you are.

Yeah, because some butthurt Marxist bitch whining on the ass end of the internet is going to make me doubt historical fact.

Certainly more than you Holla Forums.

Stonehenge is unimpressive as fuck. 'White' people like the Anglos (who didn't even build the fucking thing) should be embarassed by it.

Niggers barely invented the stick. Their construction skills rival that of beavers. Kike detected.

What else are you going to project to discredit what I have said? Calling me a leftycuck isn't going to get it done shlomo.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why insult the beavers? They do more for the Earth than niggers ever did.

You're shit at pretending to be a Holla Forumslack.

This is part of the problem. You think kikes never made anything you construe to be "pro-white" just because you were fed bullshit about what a great accomplishment it was thousands of years ago. You bought into the narrative and have pride in it, this is also why you can't let it go or even bother to scrutinize it. It is right by default to you, like a religious belief.

And as I said stonehenge was a freemasonic hoax. I only mention the kikes because Freemasons are their lapdogs.

Britbong detected. Go eat your buble and squee

Go eat your heart attack on a bun, burger.

In all honesty, what's done is done. Niggers today are still barely functioning retards, while white people consistently work with nature for reap the rewards. Want to know why Africa is full of morons? Because anyone with any ounce of sense got the fuck out a billion years ago, the rest sat in their own shit raping each other silly and eating their neighbour. White people built infrastructure. Niggers never even built mud huts.

Well, they didn't have animals suitable for domestication, which is the basis of modern society

I'm not insulting them, they had their way of life and it suited them. I think it would of been much better if we'd just left them to their own devices.

The only point I was making is that European art is far superior to anything they might have made. I was only even bringing that up because of

Yeah, no arguing there

"Animals suitable for domestication" is sort of a bullshit line. Most animals like pigs, cows, and horses, did not start out as easily domesticated, it was only after selective breeding over generations that humans were able to ensure they behaved the way we wanted them to. Even basic experiments with wolves have shown you can breed docile wolves after just 4-5 generations, so it's purely a matter of simply bothering to try.

For people stuck on an island with basically no larger animals to use, yeah they have some excuse, but with like Africans who lived in the garden of Eden with food basically everywhere and animals aplenty? They had no excuse for fucking up repeatedly other than laziness, which honestly makes sense for them when you have food practically everywhere that you can just grab up and enjoy.

Mother Nature was the original gibsmedat for niggers. The ones taken from African had the gibs from the slave master. For about 100 years between the Civil War and the Great Society welfare system was the black man exposed to some form of Darwinian selection. The American nigger that is.

Who cares? It's just rocks.

I bet the natives are probably sniffing that shit and masturbating right now.

LOL

(checked)

Wait, isn't there some Island nigger Disney movie coming out soon too? Oh boy.

Guess she's got some DESIGNATED genes in her.

YAAAASSS QUEENS