I know every character in this except this one. who is it?

I know every character in this except this one. who is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/22669/a0797324f5/
fusionfalllegacy.com/split/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Untalkative Bunny?

It could be a stylized Bunbun from Billy and Mandy?

This is the right answer

Hey buddy you just blow in from stupid town

Not OP, but I too could place every character but that one. And I gotta say, this is the first time I have ever seen him. Presumably he's from something on Cartoon Network from around the time the rest of the characters were on, and I know all the rest, so what gives? Did he just show up on one random pilot or something?

Incidentally, I was never clear on what anime-version Blossom and Buttercup are holding. I never watched that version, did they have staffs or something?

He probs got distracted by the fact that a majority of the characters are from CN and other WB properties, although you'll notice there's also Spiderman and Garfield.

where the fuck is Buttercup though

That's definitely Untalkative Bunny from those shorts that used to air on the olden days of Disney Channel (when Kim Possible was airing). I miss those.

I think Buttercup is holding a hammer.

It's Catdog. Cat is too busy coughing up a hairball off-panel

Bloo has a nice view there.

who's the guy in the bottom left with the camera?

I don't see any better answer, so probably. But it's weird to have exactly one character in the whole group that isn't either a CN original or on a show that was rerunning on CN at the time.

Good idea, weak pics though.

Brendon Small from Home Movies (Adult Swim).

lol i thought it was that dragon thing from xiaolin showdown

You could help.

whats the cat thing mid left?

Garfield.

Of course. Anime PPG tried to be its own thing. NuPPG tried to be old PPG except with all the good stuff taken out in the name of Propaganda

secret squirrel

I was thinking too much about cartoon network things, and more than a bit thrown off by Brandon Small from Home Movies (?) being there.

Don't think too hard about it. Also, nice trips.

But Home Movies was on Adult Swim, which is just a specific timeslot on Cartoon Network, so Brendan is a CN thing.

I have never seen or heard of this show before in my life either, my guess is that by looking it up it had a much more limited run in the USA vs Canada/The U.K.

I don't like Chinese PPGs but at least the lewds are nice.
'Cause the original PPGs just don't work for lewds. They don't even have hands.

I disagree

One of them anyway.
exhentai.org/g/22669/a0797324f5/

Who's that semen demon at the mid-bottom?

God, I remember when this was a thing.

Was the game any good tho?

Amnesiac Buttercup who turned emo after being gangraped by the gangrene gang. Calls herself Belladonna.

There's nothing there.

The second image is in that link. Its just a 40 page ppg doujin.

gotta watch the PPG anime, there's no way it could be worse than the real thing since reboot happened

Where the fuck is Mandy?

i remember cruising the fusion fall site a long time ago and they didn't have a full-sized portrait of mandy like the other characters
they did have this

Found another one.

Man a lot of those designs were really good, just a fucking shame it was wasted on a shitty MMO game.

I wonder who was the brain child behind the whole anime art style idea?

In case anyone still gives a shit about this game, there's the fan-run FusionFall Legacy:
fusionfalllegacy.com/split/

The character designer is Midori Foo, who also designed Qada and the Salve Maker job from Bravely Default.

JUST

Looks like the Snyder Era was far more harmful then we thought.

Is it my fault that you bombed Boston for shits and giggles?

Yeah but who came up with the idea for the style change

hi bleedman

Grigon Entertainment (the studio behind FusionFall) is South Korea-based so they just nicked the easiest and cheapest artist they could find to design the characters, and a combination of other factors by the dev team forwarded to the execs back at CN which led to an agreement that the characters will have animesque designs. The nanos still have their original designs though.

Didn't they have younger Ben and Gwen at one point?

It stands up well enough on its own. Its more of a magical girl anime than really tying to the PPG canon.

Pretty low standards.