Faster posting on 8ch.pl, A clone of Holla Forums for those who prefer the old engine, its also waaaay faster...

Faster posting on 8ch.pl, A clone of Holla Forums for those who prefer the old engine, its also waaaay faster, come along, there's Holla Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/b/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fast as heck

I've past enough posts about it to finally check it out and just bookmarked it 8ch.pl/b/index.html
Gonna have to lurk and know some moar about it before I post there tho

please go there and don't come back.

the meme is the first picture i could find, i dislike it as much as you

I tried telling these faggots this shit the other day.
b is too cucked to try it out.

kek

it works great but nobody is there

They are all on Holla Forums
The Holla Forums mods wordfiltered .pl with .net because everyone left for .pl.
Guess someone got butt blasted because he couldn't be a hotpocket over there.

That brings up questions liek…
Just exactly who owns it again?
Why not Https:/
And moar… Before WE move again, answers liek this has to be explained

We did try it. Last year.

Senafag created Polish >>>/sena/ and had one of the top boards. /sp/ made .pl their home after Josh force-migrated the board, before .pl itself became too unstable for chinky coons and games of criket.

You're getting the hang of it! But you might want to throw in a BASED and a ALLAHU AKBAR xD for good measure if you really want to fit in.

Searching KYM or ICanHasCheezburger for a "dank" 2007 meme wouldn't hurt, either.

Go look for recruits in fucking halfchan, no one is going to post in your shithole.

There were quite a few of those sites we moved around from.
.pl works ,this shit hardly loads amymore.

ok guys i think we all know what time it is. lets raid this shitty chan off the map. i have a few spambots i can load up with pepe's.
DO EET FAGGOTSS

Kek
Like fullchan raids shit anymore

heh

I was

why doesn't each user just make his own chan in a txt document where everyone agrees with the same thing

Then we can finally just leave each other alone, lead isolated lives, and die for a meaningless existence.

yes we have

.pl

nom

Let's fragment the userbase more, why don't we! /s

Don't click on OP's link without a vpn.
We set up that site just to log ip's from pol.
It's just a front.

shit i already clicked it.

everyone click on the site now. it'll be like when the NSA gets data on everyone and its so huge that they effectively cant use the data. EVERYONE GO ON THE SITE

I have just realized that I desperately need a hentai where user and an AI living inside user's computer fall in love and engage in mutual masturbation in place of not being able to physically touch each other.

fuck off Holla Forums

The only reason the polish Holla Forums works so good is due to the lack of traffic.
As soon as it gets a sizable amount of traffic it will run into the same problems we had.
lowly /sp/ gave 8ch.pl some problems when we were using that place as our bunker.

not as bad as posting 10 times to make a 3 word post and never being able to upload a webm over 2mb

damage control

yup

free speech my ass

infinity Copyright © 2013-2015 Fredrick Brennan & Infinity Development Group

Don't steal copyrights fam

trips

reroll