Spiderman Homecoming trailer premiering tonight on Jimmy Kimmel

Spiderman Homecoming trailer premiering tonight on Jimmy Kimmel

WEW

The ending part where he's holding a bridge or something looked so fucking bad.

Michael Keaton though, that's a good sign.

webm or fuck off shill

Wew

decent jb tbh

go back to Holla Forums

Relevant

Wow, what guy wouldn't instantly fall head over heels for that?

At first I assumed he was looking at the cute blonde since she's front and center in the shot, and even the Mexican on the left is kind of cute. But no, he completely blanks them and goes straight for Michelle Obama towering over them on the right.

That blonde is a qt.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN YOU STUPID FAGGOT?

They changed her name because of the negative response to her being MJ, she's not MJ. People need to stop calling her MJ. She's just some random black chick Peter gets jungle fever for before meeting Gwen or MJ. A bad period in his life we can glaze over and forget hopefully.

You can't seriously be optimistic that Marvel's capeshit team will take the time and effort to not only set up their Peter to have a relationship with their fresh new diversity MJ but then dump her for a white MJ in a sequel, risking a loud liberal backlash and angering their corporate financiers. Nope,it's not going to happen. This is the "MJ" they want us to have and the franchise won't last long enough to have any complex romance story arc to change that.

They might try to cash in on Spider-Gwen in the MCU's last gasp as a profitable series but they aren't going to hook her up with Peter. You should know by now that they don't break up interracial relationships in Hollywood, especially after the production team went through so much effort to diversify the core cast. This movie sets the precedent for the franchise, it won't be glazed over.

Dude, shut the fuck up. The names are official now, MJ isn't in this movie. That girl is playing Liz Allen, Zendaya's character is named Michelle. You're trying to MAKE the black chick MJ.

Trying to justify it with "No, really, it's totally what they want so we should just embrace it and call her that…" is INSANE. Stop.

Looks like an Emilia Clarke that's been left in the oven for too long in that frame.

I'm not encouraging anyone to make her MJ, I'm just pointing out the obvious that she is here to occupy the MJ role in the story and do everything MJ is supposed to do. Having a different name doesn't change her role in the story, she's the designated MJ stand-in for this version of Spiderman, exactly like how ASM changed things up by having Gwen Stacy occupy the MJ space. Even though Gwen was the original, she's just "the blonde MJ" now.

You can call her what you like, but this girl is "the nigger MJ" and that's exactly what Disney/Sony had in mind from the beginning. There won't be a real MJ in the MCU, only Liz Allen MJ.

This really seems to bother you but it's not a big deal. Capeshit is not life and death.

Are those her real eyebrows? jesus christ.

So is this the film where he gives up being Spider-Man and shes the new Spider-Man?

No wait, that was every comic in the past 5 years.

Oh god
That's gonna be the next movie, isn't it?

What a piece of trash
I wonder how much Sony paid to license Iron Man from the Mouse.
Hopefully their executives feel the fire when this shit barely makes even

Will this be the one that flops? I hope so.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
All I need to know is if Zendaya is MJ or not. Because I don't think Marvel would be that stupid, but I can totally see Sony being that stupid.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Taking you back to the front page

Where?

reported for soliciting yiffs