On the same day Trump picked climate change denier and Oklahoma attorney general Scott Pruitt to head the Environmental...

deadline.com/2016/12/leonardo-dicaprio-donald-trump-environmental-protection-agency-1201867363/

Is Trump the rudest man in history?

he politely told dicaprio to fuck off, so no he's not the rudest man ever

They arrived to the building and they got told no. Rude would be to tell them they're the winners and when they're setting up camp have someone tell them LOLNOPE.

Holy buzzwords Batman.

tbh leonardo is smarter than trump. trump should have taken his advice

OCEAN ACIDIFICATION

trump is about as smart as a fence post

All that "smartness" and DiCaprio can't do jack shit with it but fail at appeasing mother nature at every chance.

Sounds like you need to be educated son instead of staying in your basement browsing Holla Forums

President Trump was very polite. If it was me, I would have thrown that limousine leftist hypocrite out of a helicopter.

You will never learn.

Looks like rulecuck is so desperate for political shitflinging that he made the same DiCuckrio thread that we had less than a week ago just to start shit.
Pretty sad tbh

You could actually post the whole version. File limit was raised to 12mb last month.

Wouldnt lower regulations also help the renewable energy sector?

What would you do if you have to hear some movie star ramble on about climate change while he gets in his airplane to go do something totally different?

christ i didnt care much about the us election but this had me feeling smug as fuck by the end.

no dicaprio, you fucking downsie retard. you dont understand energy density or manufacturing, youve probably been braiwashed, bill nye is a fucking mongoloid too, hes not even a fucking scientist and is calling people from harvard incompetent, you need to stick with constipation face movies and stop telling us how often we can fart when you cruise around in a fucking lear jet

youre serious arent you? whats with all the melonheads on /tv lately, school is out innit

Solar can work good like in places like Florida, Utah, Arizona, but places north of Georiga, it just gets too shit in the winter to be worth it. Everything else is shit like wind energy.

Elon is doing fine with his own company. Dont know why you hate him.

Holla Forums goes full retard on climatic science these days.

Lmao where did I say any of that I my post?

That was a beautifully shot film but it's ridiculous dicaprio won an oscar for best performance. He was way better in other films pre 2010s

If any of you leftist retards cared about the environment, you would be talking about Fukishima and it's unseen consequences 24/7.

Leave it up to the right wing fake news conspiracy Nazi websites to do that for you.

My Green Party friends in CA have been talking about it since the meltdown happened.

FML

Leonardo would save the world if he was in control.

Nuclear power is mostly pretty fucking safe.

We're fucking doomed. I mean we were already, but still.

What fence post has an IQ of 156?

it's weird how people have been conditioned by the MSM to automatically change "you are concerned about life on Earth" into "you are a filthy leftist getting in the way of someone else's capital".

The Lord said "laugh, children, laugh".

Sure, but when shit goes wrong it goes VERY WRONG.

Which is why you probably shouldn't build them in the fucking Michael J Fox of countries.