Worst main cast actor in Star Trek history?

Worst main cast actor in Star Trek history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOFFrDPo9Y4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was a fine actress. Her character was written horribly though. I don't think she had that much of an influence on the writing staff .

Either Wil Wheaton because he couldn't act in addition to having a shitty character, or the gook from Voyager who couldn't act and had a boring character who everyone on set thought was a dick.

Was the Gook that bad?

He was a pretty shit actor with a pretty shit character.

Everyone hated him too because he kept showing up late, drunk, and not knowing his lines to set. They were going to kill him off but he got vote most attractive new tv star somehow or some shit so they kept him.

But she can make ice.

Any sources?

Probably some niggress or spic who will star in ST Discovery.

What's it like to be so utterly, horribly wrong?

That must have been a diversity award before such things existed.

She was a god actor, just the character was terrible.

i'm not familiar with this specimen, which show was she on?

Deep Space Nine. She played Jadzia Dax, a very likeable young woman with an ancient sentient worm symbiont inside her.

Reminder she dated and had sex with Ralph Cirella.

She played the biggest slut in Star Trek history, which is an achievement considering Kirk is meant to hold that honor.

how is that even possible?

By fucking everything in sight including the Voles, espeically the Voles apart from Bashir who she proceeds to cuck.

does this include off-screen? because i'm pretty sure based bill is still the king in that respect.

I believe so.

Just had a thought, is there a slut chart for Star Trek?

in the future concepts like promiscuity are old fashioned and silly. the word "slut" doesnt have any meaning

tbh I want to fuck these gilfs

Damn, Nana Visitor looks GOOD

Seriously, Nichelle Nichols doing hoolahoop spins in response to being shoved is more believable than this bitches poor emoting and completely unbelievable line delivery, not to mention her stupid expressions.

I was so happy when they killed her off.
The only good thing about her character is that some of the best klingon episodes revolved around her.
The character on paper is pretty interesting, but the poor writing of a few episodes coupled with her horrid acting chops just made me loath every minute she was on scene not being killed by Dukat.

I always thought she was the best looking ST girl, call me crazy.

She ages well. They gave her a terrible dyke haircut on DS9 which really did make her not look so good. But she is very good looking otherwise. Terry Farrell has that thousand cock stare that most whores have.

The dark mirror universe proved without a doubt she was queen of ST

I agree. She was a model turned actress, and it shows. She has like 2 or 3 basic smiles and frowns, and is completely flat. The next Dax was a much better actress.

Best uniform ever.

Is DS9 ever going to have a Blu Ray edition?

Unlikely because they'd have to redo all the CGI effects from later seasons.

ERROR

They're both old…

No. The TNG Blu-Rays didn't sell well enough. Now, keep in mind that they sold well. Just not well enough to justify the expensive remastering they did on them. And DS9 would be even more expensive to remaster

spoiler that shit.

Oh. So thats wuy they wrote his character as repressed faggot.

Nana Visitor has held up well.

'Waste Disposal' lol

Fivesome with Seven, Rowe, B'Ellana and bartender. Marry Ship Counsellor.

Have they even cast the main lead for that show yet?

No because that would be competent.

Star Trek Discovery is going to be worse than the fan film starring Edward Furlong.

I can't wait for the trainwreck.

She's also one of the only ones that didn't sign that "trek against trump" pledge.

Milfu indeed.

No. Will Wheaton's existence is an affront to ST history, and history in general.

Only thing that'll be worse than him will be whoever they pick to be the main cast of ST Discovery.

Wonderful Taste.

Susanna Thompson is the woman chewing Daxs' face off in the first gif. ie Moira Queen of Arrow

Does he have a cucking fetish, or what?

gilf can be grandpa I want to fuck too you know

I like to fuck*

no, he's just too emasculated to stop other men from fucking his wife.

Is the Space Pope reptilian?

Does someone need a reminder about his genetically engineered status??

unnff

have we determined that wil hweaton has one of those oedipus complexes? because that woman looks old enough to be his mother.

I wouldn't call him main cast, really, but he deserves a special mention anyway. Star Trek has been forever stained for letting loose this abomination of a "man".

The genetic engineering plot line of Bashir kind of ruined his character. I hate how they tried to turn him into Data DS9.

Who exactly is Nathan Fillion holding?

Wil Wheaton's balls.

Anne Wheaton, Will Wheaton's wife.

To be honest he was completely autistic without it.

I don't think you can be second in your class at Starfleet Medical school without being somewhere on the spectrum. That is still better than Bashir being some sort of cross between Khan and Data. Revealing him as genetically engineered should have ended his career in Starfleet. He lied to get in even though it was not his fault what happened to him.

He was in the fucking opening credits for the four seasons that he appeared as a regular. He was main cast whether you like it or not.

Stop.

(checked)
(checked)

He did better. Bashir knocked up Kira in real life. That's why he always had a smug look on his face.

Which turned into this when she divorced his ass

holy fuck i never realized that was bashir

youtube.com/watch?v=FOFFrDPo9Y4

That lucky sonofabitch

Why does he keep coming to cons when everyone in the fandom hate shim?

Wow she's beautiful

I know, right?

It's established within the ST canon that she had the wildest sex life right?

Wasn't that the guy who complained that Khan was played by a white guy in the reboot?

That and not being able to get any role that wasn't allahu ackbar

Shame they killed him off in the show.

Its previous host was fucked to death and is married to a Klingon and had hardcore rough Klingon fuckings so what do you think

Because for wesley is better to be hated af than to be an irrelevant piece of shit (again)

I get to brush this baby off.

ha there is a point in the last season where Bashir get told by Eszri if it wasn't' for Worf it would have been him.

Hey Bashir your crush was a whore

go back to bed kid

Having multiple sexual partners is nothing to be ashamed about in star trek

Be yourself.
Unless you're a cuckold.

What if that's shia's way of being himself?

Why did I confuse shia with wheaton

Where's the rest of her body of work?