Film about how oppressive it is for women within muslim society

lmao

Fucking jewish propaganda

At least Arabs know how to treat their whores unlike westeners

Are you the guy who always resorts to "at least muslims beat their women" whenever he gets shit on for defending a death cult?

Maybe, maybe not

I don't think women should be beaten, but they shouldn't have the right to vote either, t. reasonable person

But islam is a feminist religion.

Well if you are keep it up, I love seeing the shitstorms you cause.

>>>/islam/

JEWS ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE CONFIRMED

Wait, do I hate muslims or do I hate jews? I'm so confused about this.

Hate both of them

But one of them has to beat the other, and I don't know which one I'm supposed to support.

umm excuse me? is the movie supposed to be bad just because it was made bi an Israeli (aka. the only free democracy of the middle east and america's Greatest Ally)? are you some kind of antisemite?

Nice false dichotomy

Yeah good luck with that. They'll slit your throat in your sleep.

how else u gunna tell her to make u a sammich XD

Arabs also fuck young boys and goats in the ass because that's a perfect loophole in a culture that forbids masturbation. They're not exactly rolemodels to look up to

Don't tell me what to tell someone else what to do

No fuck you kikes we will not let our women become western whores and our children faggot numales.

>>>/nigger/

You to admire the British elegant solution to the Jewish question:
Of course, Americans had to foil the plan by being Israel's shabbos goy.

You cannot even control your whore sister, much less an image board.
Go suck a dick homo :)

:^)

SEETHING

Alright, so nothing can please you.

Bestiality and pedophilia is punishable by death according to the Sharia law
Unlike your western countries where you celebrate this kind of depravity

But it is, naturally all women want to be controlled and put down, and this way Islam is perfect religion for them

it's not rape when you're married

Alright then, looks like my discussion here is over. Islam is a feminist religion, okay.

Its not rape when she agrees, and its not pedophilia when she bleeds

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Yeah I knew your artstyle looked familiar!

You seem like a child rapist tbh

Its not rape if she enjoyed it.

Um yes it is. All women enjoy rape but that doesn't change the fact that they were forced on in the beginning.

Which is precisely when they martyr themselves so they can be absolved of all their sins.

Kill yourself sand nigger.

All sins are forgiven with the first drop of blood shed for Islam, but to say that somebody sacrificed himself and martyred just because he wanted to have all his sins forgiven is bullshit. To martyr yourself takes great resolve and faith, a sinner does not have those traits.

nobody gives a fuck about your sandnigger goat fucker cult here

sky daddy >>>/islam/

You can stop justifying your gutter religion, camel jockey. I'm sure the Orlando shooter had great resolve of faith after he shot up the same night club that he cruised for boy pussy at. Islam like any other religion is filled with cunts using their faith in God as a crutch to excuse any sinful behavior, so long as they "repent" and ask for "forgiveness". Sadly Islam gets bonus points for encouraging you sand niggers to kill non-believers, even those who go out of their way and cuck themselves in providing a home for you.

Yeah, thanks for proving my point.

Then why did the Orlando shooter cruise for faggots? Why do your "martyrs" get found out in doing sinful behavior like drinking alcohol and eating pork in their personal lives?

January can't come soon enough so you sand niggers are deported.

Western propaganda, Omar was not a sodomite
He did not

Yes he was. Just like the rest of you he wanted some boy pussy then killed for muh Allah to be forgiven of it.

Keep projecting
No true Muslim is a sodomite

Which is why so many of you are reported to rape little boys and then blow yourselves up right?

If somebody engages in sodomy than he is not a true muslim

Which is why you then kill innocent people to absolve yourselves for being degenerate boy hungry sand niggers.

kek

Holla Forums like chill nigga. Ain't no muslims out to rape yo ass or nothing.

Premiere date tomorrow!

It gets more precious every time, you can see his butthurt increase every time he posts.

Actually, spanking of women was a common practice. It wasn't considered beating them unless it actually was beating them.

Women are like children, they require corporeal punishment.

feminists out in full force tonight

I'm not a feminist and I think having sex with kids is wrong.
Rape can be okay if used against women who are evil. Rape against other women would not be cool.

You're technically anti-semitic since most Jews and Muslims are semites.

You sound the kind of person who likes to sell rakes.

More hijab animu pron plox

Fucking this, you know why they win? because when someone agrees with them they don't give shit because they are not part of their group

They backstab them later tho

Didn't you know Holla Forums follows the one true religion?

It's not my fault Jews and Muslims can't enjoy bacon

I hope this infidel was beheaded

Bacon is fucking greasy and disgusting as shit.

You don't have to be jewish to not like that garbage.

you cant hold down a pair of titties that desperately want to break free

this fucking shoop is a work of art, saved it last time saving it again

also jews are even more shit than muslims, although crypto kikes here will deny this. they are both shit dont get me wrong but ones easier to deal with despite the durka durka jihad

youre whore mother can please my cock menachem, I dont need snivelling kikes like you to explain to me why islam is shit

religion is as religion does haji, I bet you are a fucking sunni yall are the worst

t. fatty who doesn't work out
bacon is goo for you

You don't have a whole folder full of arab tits, do you user?

maybe.

Good old Holla Forums showing us the way!

newfag alert

this doesnt turn me on like whipping out your perky little tits in a mosque

not really faggot, name one you goat molestor

im also not /pol you fucking downsie, im not even racist you sand nigger, hell i used to be kinda pro haji until they went full retard and took the bait, im still pro lebanon, pro assad, pro Iran to an extent, shias arent quite as batshit insane. anyhow fuck off nigger shouting /pol isnt an argument you have nothing to contribute

fuck off KIKE
arab tits are WHITE and REDPILLEd

wise words that will stand the testament of time

That capslock is autistic

Did the director get death threats?

ISIS claimed they were gonna bomb her and the people working on the film including the actresses and actors.