JOHN CENA GONNA DETHRONE THE ROCK IN THE RING AND FILM NIGGAS

JOHN CENA GONNA DETHRONE THE ROCK IN THE RING AND FILM NIGGAS

lol gay

Thank you for showing them for the cowards and evil fucks that they are instead of this propaganda trash

BIG MATCH JHON DOES IT AGAIN

You have no idea what that word means. Not one clue. Volunteering to risk your life to do anything is the complete opposite of being a coward.

Fighting the occupants invading you country is real courage

Invading ME countries with million dollar equipment and from behind 7 air carriers is cowardliness

sounds gay. u gay? cause u sound gay

John Cena fucking sucks. Wrestling died when Bret Hart retired.

Wrestling is controlled by faggots at the top. You gotta suck dick to make it in the business.

Really depends, takes balls of steel to remain behind and keep the enemy pinned while the main force retreats

have another burger fatass

I said it before and I'll say it again. You have no idea what that word means. Not one clue.

We have over a dozen. Good for America. Bad for primitive, third world shit holes. Our science and technology beat your allah and magic cube.

The most effective weapon of war for nothing can stand against the weapon of unshakable faith

cute

Tell that to the Japanese. They use to have "unshakable" faith in their God Emperor. Now they make anime. Faith is always shakable.

You cant have unshakable faith if you worship false gods
There is no god but Allah (swt) and Muhammad (pbuh) is his messenger

Gesundheit

What is it with the fag with a hardon for snipers today?
Is there some meme being pushed that I somehow missed completely until just now?

So is the whole movie Cena laying on the ground?

Roman Reigns would've been a much better fit for that role.

cenakino is best kino

The whole movie is gonna be in one location ala hateful eight

Acting-ability up the wazoo!

Trantino-niggers please leave.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Don't pander. He's probably shit

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
fuck yeah

Mash it.

Bamp