Lena Dunman complains about the world we live in because she takes a shit, photographs it

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/07/lena-dunham-complains-world-live-ridicule-toilet-selfie/

She has AIDS yet?

This isn't Holla Forums related

She's on tv, so yes it is, retard.

Is this kino?

if you think theres a difference between these two picture your a sexist pig and should kill yourself

One's obviously defecating while the other is obviously just doing a pose.

this is bretty gud

Right is a flick, left is kino.

It's like someone barged in on a downy and snapped a quick photo of their vaguely aware expression of mild confusion.

reported for antisemitism

She's not very smart.

When you obsessed with scat but the goyim dont care so you pretend its a political statement

I thought Holla Forums had a scat fetish with the shit taste.

it's mostly footfags, or they're at least the most vocal about their shitty fetish.

What are you even talking about? No one's posted any feet in any of the threads. Do you have ptsd from 4chan Holla Forums before they finally enacted that rule about actress and their body of work?

Are you just poking fun at cuckchan memery or are you a newfag that thinks full/tv/ is exactly like cuck/tv/?

tbh I have the sudden urge to make a foot thread now.

CUCKED

The mental gymnastics being performed here are record-breaking.

That toilet looks kind of dumpy
In what kind of construction site does she live?

Someone so disgusting shouldn't be allowed to live.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

From the sounds of it, he didn't, but she treats him as though he did anyway saying their finances would be difficult to separate. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, THE LEASE IS IN BOTH OUR NAMES, I OWN YOU! COME BACK HERE, FAGGOT!"

tbh she would be kinda cute if she lost weight and didn't have a boys haircut or tattoos.

The uncropped version looks even more ridiculous.

THICC

In the name of public safety you need to spoiler that.

DEVILISH

FATPIG

VILE! NO!

The thing I'm complaining about is the quality of the photo. She's suppose to be rich, right? I've seen random instagram whore accounts with better quality than this.

Think of it this way:
Would you want to see it in higher definition?

I know women are supposed to have big legs, but those are like a caricature come to life.
I bet they have the texture (and smell) of cottage cheese.

Jeus K. Christ she is dropping a massive, down-syndrome inducing deuce, how did she not realize this photo was atrocious lmao

Ive gotta admit she is turning intp premo lolcow material, u go gurl

history in the making, may you live in interesting times

Is there a thread about her on /cow/?

Leslie Jones had one, and Lena is doing herself a much bigger disservice than Leslie did in my opinion.

but who was phone?

I like how the look of male Jews moves between "low test beta" or "psycho who sells ecstasy and pimps out 13 year old Russian girls".

superior genes chosen by G-d

Who the fuck is Lena Doneham and why is she famous? She looks like a fucking troll that protects bridges.

she can't ever lose enough weight to not be Jewish. Jewish women never have asses.

do you not know what the word "Jew" means? did you want a better reason than that, because you're not getting one. She has New York Jew parents with enough connections to get her on HBO.

She got into some voice acting or some other tv-related bullshit thanks to kike networking. Then she proceeded to brag about how she molested her baby sister both in her autobiography and in public.

She also had a article in the New Jork Times about her 16th birthday or something. Basically the posterchild for Jewish nepotism.

I wonder how her parents feel that their "superior", Chosen People genes shat out something like Lena upon the world.

Do they look at her with disgust and revulsion and ask themselves why G-d chose to punish them? Do they wonder if maybe Hitler was right?

There's a reason they try to tear down the very conception of beauty.

What a disgusting cunt

Daily reminder that Lena Dunham admitted to molesting her own sister in her "memoir."

Prepubescent girl "stuffing" vaginas with things are a tell tale sign of sexual abuse btw. Both she and her sister are very likely sexually abused.

Now someone is going to post the paintings she made and I am abandoning the thread for that reason.

what paintings?

I would not be surprised.

I assume he means her dad's painting.

Her dad is a bizarre "artist' leftists love who can't draw for sit, and exclusively draws one thing over and over. Women, from behind, bent over with giant spread open vaginas. Most people describe them as "angry vagina paintings".

so she's never read The Suffering Channel?

Things are starting to look normal and humane again.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
There's still heaps of coral reefs that aren't dying. In fact the majority are fine, don't let actors and celebrities who've never been here deceive you.