ITT: misunderstood characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: misunderstood characters who did nothing wrong

Cal was a good guy who wanted nothing but the best for Rose

James Cameron's greatest contribution to cinema is to make a chick flick with only a moderately attractive female. Women are much better able to insert themselves into the movie and not feel threatened by the prettier female. It worked so well his movie is the highest grossing movie ever.

LITERALLY nothing. That's how females do: Hey I think I'll publicly humiliate this guy who I don't even deserve to marry in the first place, flirt with some random pretty boy in front of him and his friends and then smugly act innocent when he brings it up. OMG HE FLIPPED A TABLE OVER!! THE MONSTER!! Yep! Now I have an excuse to fuck the pretty boy and steal Cal's priceless necklace that if he hadn't lost wouldn't commit suicide years later. PATRIARCHY BTFO!
I swear to god just thinking about this cuck propaganda makes me want to throw furniture. Really makes you think too about who would love it enough to keep the popcorn tub for 20 years.

Rose didn't deserve Cal, that's for sure

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

Not even a villain.

He wanted to find a way to get rid of all the zombies.

He didn't want his men to die.

He was a pussy.

>>>/hothead/

A perfect AI that successfully contained a deadly virus until Milla and her crew showed up and rebooted her, despite its numerous attempts at warning them of the danger in doing that.

Milla and her team are directly responsible for the T-Virus outbreak.

I was honestly expecting her to switch sides after her 'sister' beat her.

Prove me wrong children, prove me wrong.

Skyler wasn't wrong, people just love to hate on her because everyone always sided with Walt

AUTISM: THE THREAD

this, only sexist bigots hate skyler.

KAMI