Homeland’s sixth season will have an “alt-right” storyline

avclub.com/article/homelands-sixth-season-will-have-alt-right-storyli-247050

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat.com/WhoppingAliveAracari
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are really freaking out about this aren't they?

This show is still on? Does anyone even watch it anymore?

gfycat.com/WhoppingAliveAracari

only time the show was ever relevant.

Ummmm…wait a minute…
Trump is white. You know was white? Hitler. Coincidence? I don't think so.
We really need to do something about this white problem. Any ideas guys?

I tried to warn you guys…

I'm way ahead of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
Sorry for no embed, but the BO is a faggot.

BO here is a god among men compared to the namefagging reddit tier cucks running other boards. You can't embed cause it's already embedded here, skippy.

that explains why he never shows up

Homeland's still running?

So is Madame Secretary. Must be really awkward if they intended to lead in to a sequel series about a female president.

I hope we can get some dank memes out of this.

I heard this show was good. I probably won't pick it up now because this new season is bound to be cringy. Oh well. Maybe they'll do a good job with it.

I know, that's what I said he's a faggot for doing that to the board.

Will it be Law & Order tier?

anime?

good, the alt-right is the greatest threat to freedom and democracy since the nazis

how tf was trump named time's person of the year. unsubscribed, blocked, reported

I doubt it. This show is one of the networks big prestige shows. It's also pissed off liberals before for showing non white characters in a less than positive light.

As all gods should avoid doing.

Oh no!

GO HOME LEFTIST GIRL

Barack Obama won it twice. Guess he's double Hitler.

I heard that new movement is better than the third reich with the "Germans won ww2" expansion pack

Did they do the trump episode yet?

All Hitler.

LITERALLY

Is this going to be Kill or be Slaughtered all over again? Please, I need more memes

there are heroes in that list like stalin and martin luther king and villains like the protester and the american soldier, trump is a villain.

Are you that retard who posts on Holla Forums with the commie flag?

what in the fuck is homeland and what in the fuck is the alt-right?

The first season was good. I don't know how anybody watches it beyond that.

Why is it the alt right instead of neo nazis?

omg didn't u see richad spensr he raised his glass at npi they're all natzees :(

yeeesh she aged like goats milk

Should be tweeted her younger pics tbh

I hope they make up a cartoon mascot for their fictionalized alt-right, like "Tonto, the fascist seagull."

the alt-right

kekekekek

Top lel.

At least try.

They never learn.

It's funny that the ((left)) is in so much denial that they can't even see why Hillary and the dems were destroyed this election cycle. I'm going to fully enjoy when we see a repeat during midterms and in 4 years. I fully expect the Californian sjws to start pushing for secession then and then get their shit pushed in by the paramilitary police force there.

They couldn't identify why they were losing, so they pulled out an alt-right boogy man that they could attack. It just goes to show how archaic they are and that they will end up like the many defunct political parties before them.

I'm hoping Soros eventually gets the rope along with all of his buddies in power.

How will the writers fit traps into the alt-right episode? And how feminine will those penises be?

Every time I watch this I feel energized.

That a lot of anime and meme avatars