Look, it's El Pacino

Was this about transgenderism?

Unless the name changed to La Pacina then no.

Xe says it's changed to "Dunc"
A quick googling says it's a vietnamese name for both males and females. Is Jack and Jill the first mainstreaming of the struggles of transracial agenders?

read the cup, it's DUNK

10/10 best thread ever

BURN THIS

Why is that cup white?

This forced meme is almost adorable in its pathetic transparency.

smh tbh at the is angry sagefag

DON'T MIND IF I DO

what did he mean by this?

Welp this is how the jews get to you. Trying to normalize and make pedophila and transgenders hip and cool

renormalize, it was a normal thing before marxism and feminism.

i wonder who could be behind this post

>It's not "Pacino" anymore, it's "EPPO"

DON'T MIND IF I DO

kek, nice one

DUNKACHEENO

this made me kek

really makes you think

It's better than anything the drumpfsperg comes up with at least.

I don't get it. Who is this? One of those Holla Forums characters?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
as a general rule, I'll only replace the OEM caps if Butler Creek has blizzard caps that will fit.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
It's not her, tho

was anyone really asking for a marcie pinup

also why is he so bad at drawing smut

UP !
Well I don't know but hell yeah this is made only from a 1$ bill !!

I am an application-layer pleb.

Really? I guess it makes sense they wouldn't tell the merc, but maybe Lusamine specifically told Skull to hire him or something