AYO HOL UP

AYO HOL UP

I started watching Supergirl because of the Flash/Arrow crossover and I already want to drop it.

I didn't watch S1, but keep watching S2 in the hopes that it might get better.
I have nothing better to do in that 43 minute slow, so I don't mind.
James is probably the best character there, and is somehow the closest to the fucking source material.
Let that sink in for a moment.

no he's not. he's just a fucking "civilized" nigger, his whole character is being a smart nigger.

That's fiction for ya.

but neither of those are good shows
why did you bother watching any of it?

He's actually alright for Jimmy.
He loves his dad, he loves Superman, he flirts with Supergirl and is a photographer well, was.
That's much more accurate than any other characters in the show.

Flash is the only show worth watching tbh. Dropped arrow after season 3 and supergirl after 4 episodes.

Haven't picked up legends of tomorrow yet.

B I G
L
A
C
K

Legends is really good.
Skip Arrow S4, watch 5 if you can handle two diversity characters and a Bible Thumper, but the return to gritty killing and maiming criminals is nice.
Midseason Finale of The Flash will be hyper-kino. It's got Savitar, Alchemy, Jay motherfucking Garrick and The Trickster.

Mark Hamil is returning for alternate earth

stop sucking black cock user. this is why other boards make fun of us.

im gay

Jimmy Olsen isn't black, isn't tall and fit, and doesn't flirt with Supergirl.

I like this scene from whatever show.

Then drop it.

Worst show on the CW.

just cuck my shit up

Goddammit

This guy sounds and kind of looks like Tom Cruise

Why is Supergirl's sister such a slut?

Because (((Kirshner))).

Looks sick bro

Geez. Even TNG had more convincing aliens on its worst episodes.

What did she mean by this?

She had an affair with whoever she was referencing.

not gonna lie, i've only watched like ten episodes of arrow s1 and i love it, but i hear later seasons suck, i have 0 interest in watching the flash or legends of tomorrow, and i stopped watching supergirl after about 5 minutes in the pilot. same for gotham, first commercial break and i changed the channel.

of course, any non-netflix marvel series will be shit, so that's that.

Kill yourself cuck

He's not even Jimmy Olsen. He's just some smartass black guy with the same name. At least make him an Urkel for fuck's sake. Screw the network.

It's supposed to be red tornado, who's a robot.

Which makes it even worse.

Its like they were trying to copy Vision and failed horribly. RT predates that faggot by decades. At least give him a robotic mask.

DareDevil is the closest thing there is to cape-kino.

Daredevil isn't really a cape show.

Vid related is TRUE capekino.

I just finished the season. Holy mother of blacked.

J'onn was fun though.

Supermanlet

One scene to establish a shitskin dyke cop that sympathizes with alien immigrants cause she's a shitskin dyke.

Also female Merkel-like president that wants to welcome aliens.

Fuck this show.

Didn't you notice the president was an alien as well?

I was commentating mid-episode. Dyke cop is still there though.

I'm reading the plot synopses and the show just seems to be getting worse. Supergirl's hot sister is a dyke cop as well now?

Why are there so many interracial relationships on the flash? I thought it was supposed to be a superhero show, not a racemixing drama.

Jews.

Careful, user. You're starting to sound like a racist.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like a bigot. I love black people.

Nice little body, would not mind impregnating her one bit.

Kid Flash is a nigger now?

why is a thread, last replied to 2days ago, on the front page?

So what you're saying is he's a big dorky nerd in his teens who isn't muscular or lusted after by women and routinely gets ridiculous super powers for laughs, and primarily serves as comic relief?

Because you'll notice I didn't even mention that he's supposed to be a freckled redhead, and if his character isn't like what I described then HE'S NOTHING LIKE THE SOURCE MATERIAL YOU VIRALING SHIT-EATING NIGGER. SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU MAKE ME SICK, GOD DAAAAAAAAMN.

HNNNGG

Ayo hold up
U tryan say that smacks lips wez some kind of productive member of society with a well paying job?

Let's make make mark play the joker, but he's not the joker.

I have no doubt if they could use main Batman characters, they would have made him joker.

No, you really should kill yourself, cuckold.

Yeah, no.

Trump logic.

You seem confused.

He's saying jimmy olsen flirted with supergirl in the comics. He didn't say he was black in the comics triggered Holla Forumsack

CBS cancelled it because not even feminists would watch it.

CW picking it up is a mistake.

Aside from being black, this new lex luthor sure does look the part.

CW wanted it for the cross overs

lex is now woman