AMA (ask me anything) thread! Welcome all!

AMA (ask me anything) thread! Welcome all!

I'm a 27 yrs old bioengineering undergraduate, playing guitar (owning a Fender Classic Player Jaguar and a PM-2 Standard Parlor), regularly visiting 9gag and reddit, and having fun with my girlfriend, or with my numerous friends. I usually don't browse imageboards, only in bad days to feel like the king of life by encountering the sheer desperation and hopelessness of posters there. On 4chan I got yesterday a 3 days ban for posting nudes on an inappropriate board, so I had to find a new board. Google threw you in front of me, so

Hello guys! Feel free to ask me anything! :)

you sound gay lol
are you gay?

Wew lad

Holla Forums is not listed by Google though.

fuggin normans ged oud!!!! XDDDD

Good bait needs actual attention to detail, Google banned all results for this site.

no it didn't.

Do you have any black male friends?

If Christ wasn't resurrected why didn't the Jews just point to the body in the tomb to prove Christianity false?

Why would the guards not all be dead from pulling open the gas chamber doors?

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him off a plane?

For you.

cuck faggot nigger

You are a big guy.

Did you enjoy the cultural diversity in Star Wars®: The Force Awakens®? If you were to pick and choose what would be more progressive, would you like Flint to end up with Rey, or in a gay relationship?

WHAT'S
MY
NAME?=

Robert DeNiro.

Cuckacinno.

Fucking how? We don't show up on google.

Holla Forums does appear in Google
Provided you type "8ch.net/[board]
:^)

How about you act your age and get a Les Paul? Strats are for angsty teens.

JeriKO is the best thing in this year!
Fight me!

They're one of the best. I also loved how AJ and Heath have been doing. Also the hot potato Becky interests me more than Horsefaced Raw women's.
It's sad that they broke up JeriKO though.

Charlotte work pretty well too, but i guess you are right. SD has stronger roster when it come to women wrestlers.
I hope after AJ get out from the ellsworth-shitshow he will fight with the Undertaker. I some serious potential in that match and story.

and Broken Hardy boyz to WWE
hottest meme in this fucking plebbit era

Can you corroborate this?

Sorry, took me a while to answer. I was busy fucking baes. Multiple baes btw. I don't just have one. I have many. I fucked them all in the pussy. They loved it because I have big muscles and said "OOOOUUHHH" and I said get out bitch, then I flipped my hair back and turned on Teen Titans and lit up a bluntjoint. I only watch it ironically though, unlike you nerds.

No, I am very straight. Probably straighter than a thermascope. That's right. I'm not just sexy. I'm scientific.

One. We all make fun of him because he's obsessed with Chun Li rule 34. Once I caught him in the act and was like "Dude do you want me to finish you off?" and he was like "GET OUT". It was the funniest shit.

Don't do religion, my man. Same with politics this dude

Hmmm… Is this a riddle? I'm usually good at those but this one has me. Is it "because you're playing pool"?

Don't watch Starwars. That shit's for gay nerds.

How would I know? Nutbag.