Here's What George Lucas Reportedly Thinks About Star Wars: Rogue One

archive.is/7psTZ

"I can die happy now. He really liked the movie."

Quite the turnaround from selling his company to white slavers, huh Holla Forums?

How hard do you think the mouse pressured him to give a marketing boost?

after that white slavers comment his family is probably living in a snipers scope just waiting for old george to not toe the line.

They did the same with TFA, it was only later that he admitted he didn't like it.

Translation: After threatening to sue him into blinding poverty, ole' Georgie finally buckled and said the movie was "fine" in a terse voice. I'd have preferred that he at least pretended to cream his pants in excitement, but eh. We can always lie outright and say he had an orgasm while watching. It's not like Georgie can say shit to us otherwise.

Translation: Maybe if it has the Lucas "seal of approval", fanboys will eat this shit up.

Oh fuck you. After the TFA CGI vs. practical effects farce, I can't believe Jewsney is still trying to get people to buy that "Georgie was all CGI, but not us, no sir, we're all about the practical effects in here!" bullshit.

I don't think he's ever spoken ill about Kathy, who's probably the biggest backstabber

The quicker he and his fucking franchise of bad written movies die, the better.

Remember when James Cameron gave a glowing, loving review of the Terminator reboot?

I can't wait until (((they))) force him to say that the haters are just like Trump supporters.

I am glad it has George Lucas' blessing. I have been looking forward to this film since it was first announced, and this only makes me more excited!

shut up, namefag

Make me.

What could they possibly do to him? The guy is retired and living comfortable on all the money they paid for Lucas Arts with. He has no job they can get him fired from, no stream of money they can block, no political aspirations that can be dashed, nothing. He has literally nothing to lose. The most they could do is try to smear his reputation and destroy his legacy, which wouldn't be a good idea since that's exactly the thing they're banking on at the moment. They can't touch him unless he fell of the investment meme or did something highly illegal in the past they could blackmail him with. Then he would be in really big trouble.

Kill yourself.

I'm now going to stop posting that the prequels were good. All Star Wars is shit, Lucas cucked out.

This might be the cringiest thing I have ever read in my life

kek

((( )))

For the love of Pete, I hope George tapped that.

It's certainly possible. I hear she was quite promiscuous.

Probably threatened him with selling his younger family members to Comet Ping Pong.

Fuck off shit, no one wants you fucking garbage.

The jews almost killed him after that previous interview, you can hardly blame him for not wanting his shit fucked up by the kikes. He's too old to win that fight.

This.

Doesn't excuse him for pushing his crappy space fantasy prequels onto the market in the first place. If it wasn't for the prequels, we wouldn't have TFA to begin with.

When he sold out, Disney probably added something like
So not surprising he shills.

Pick one.

He just wants to chill on his wineyard get drunk and remember the 70's, but instead they keep threatening to kill his negro wife if he doesn't keep praising Disney's rape of his retard baby franchise

What this means is that it has a pretty background. Since George is autistic he doesn't pay attention to people talking or plots in films, but in the shiny things and moving objects.

One thing to just read that he liked it, but it's another thing to hear him say it himself.

Caring about the plot is for terminal plebs.

So he only cares about visual poetry, artistic images, and poetic links in cinema. Truly an auteur, literally the Tarkovsky of space opera.

It's so dense

poetry is for fags and you should let me suck your dick because you're a homo

Why wouldn't a slave agree with his master? Probably punished with wearing a Slave Leia costume and being banned from stores because you ain't seeing that shit again.

I bet someone put a gun to his head.