Would Holla Forums be okay with being the propaganda arm of Holla Forums? Nowadays...

Would Holla Forums be okay with being the propaganda arm of Holla Forums? Nowadays, it should not be that expensive to shoot high quality propaganda pieces that would help further the cause, and create a whole new film movement. The far right movement in film history. Whether it be a combination of Drive and Hitler-vaporwave, or Tarkovsky and Goebbels. You would have the backing of the chans behind you if you did a good job.

Both Holla Forumss go and stay go.

At least have the decency to keep your brand of cancer to your own boards.

im not big on the political fags but this the prime off topic shitposting board on 8ch. Holla Forums stands in awe of our unmoderated offtopic clusterfuck.

No thanks

But how is this offtopic? Art has been politicized since the Romans.

faggot, i come to Holla Forums to escape from the real world. same reason i go to Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/ and /n/.

Holla Forums belongs in Holla Forums

Pajeet crabposter detected

I would think that this is not a good idea. Propaganda is a tool of the state, and as a Libertarian I cannot support any sort of state-ism, even if I support your right to support it.

I would but I'm non-white.

What are you going to pay me?

Only because nobody will tell these fags to fuck off.

At some point we're just gonna end up in the Holla Forums → /politics/ and /r9k/ → /v9k/ situation when the level of shitposting becomes intolerable.

Yeah, let's dissolve our nation while the rest of the world remains strong and unified in theirs. Who needs an army or government right? Borders are for pussies, let all the human trash get dumped right here. Regulations? I can regulate my own drinking water, I got a filter approved by Alex Jones. Roads? Schools? Fuck them, neet for lyfe.

Not even Holla Forums is this autistic

if the level of shitposting hadn't become intolerable months ago then it isn't going to happen. the userbase is obviously cool with how this board rolls. wasting your time m8.

STAY WOKE

Fuck off Holla Forumsyp.
The regular Holla Forumsyps are insufferable enough without you pretending to be one just to stir shit up.

And also because most tv shows are shit.

Why does Holla Forums have to be the ultimate combination of retardation and patheticness?

Half Breed Critical Mass.
HBCM.

Is Holla Forums Holla Forums's little brother?

Holla Forums is Holla Forums's downie cousin who we have to play nice with whenever he comes visit so he doesn't throw a downie rage fit.

I feel bad for him. They're the largest group of idealistic doormats who are constantly shat on by leftists. I'm so glad that I'm out of that shit ideology.

Fuck kikes.

Nah. Holla Forums is way cooler than Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is like the child of divorce looking for a father figure. He has to choose between the balding nu-male who things all men are created equal, or the shaved-head wild card who shares esoteric truths.

You and /leftpol/ just both need to fuck right off.

Away with you reddipol. the only cause Holla Forums serves is that of BBC.

Retarded underage unspiritualcucks pls go. You can take Holla Forums with you though.

They're both better than Holla Forums. Which goes to show how trash they are, that I have to use such a common trait as a complement to them.

I bet you go to church too faggit.

Even as a Holla Forums regular, I'd say no.

Holla Forums's got you beat m8

You sound like a homo.

This site is Holla Forums. Holla Forums is Holla Forums, /k/ is Holla Forums, every board is Holla Forums becuase this site is Holla Forums.

Hail to the BBC! Hail to our savior, Lexington Steele!

What about Holla Forums?

If you go to Holla Forums you'll notice a good portion of the posters are clearly Holla Forumstards stirring shit up with the fags that actually buy into communism.

BO never ever

Keep trying fam, I'm sure it will catch on eventually. (It wont)