The muggle can't blanda with the witch because then their cultures would become multiculturalism and there'd be civil...

Where were you when JK Rowling was confirmed RED-PILLED?

That's the joke; I'm calling out her hypocrisy in making a movie that is homogeneous with pretty covert right wing values, yet being the biggest lefty IRL

Too bad Scotland is cuck central because it's quite nice otherwise.

I'm sorry, could you explain it more in-depth? I'm still not understanding the joke.

Yes goy, blanda with muggles.. ehehehe

Remembering how she said Trump was worse than a confirmed sociopath (Voldemort was conceived under the effects of a love potion and is incapable of love) who was literal magical Hitler who tried to murder a baby.

both are confirmed sociopaths. voldemort kills people in person, the rich usually kill in a cowardly fashion, by proxy.

>>>Holla Forums is that way Drumpfling. You'll fit in there much better.

Goodbye, you won't be missed.

And mudbloods are in between wizards and muggles, exactly what you'd expect if it was an innate and not a cultural difference.
end this stupid fucking meme

But the ending had the witch try and blanda the fat baker kike anyway because Love Conquers All or something.

Donal Grumpf

this is Holla Forums friend

Dubs prove it.
Drumplickers BTFO!

Go back to your own board pollard scum.

Is that paul blart?

ebin XDDD

Ok Holla Forumsyp keep telling yourself that.

Adolf Drumpf.

the joke is that you use a trip and youre a faggot nigger that deserves aids kys fam

We can only hope

I h ve n t s en th s m vie y t, c uld y u e pl in a l t le b t er?