Greetings Gentlemen. I am Cornelius, and I am new to this particular forum. I, like many here I assume...

Greetings Gentlemen. I am Cornelius, and I am new to this particular forum. I, like many here I assume, am what one would call a "film buff." I understand that this forum is reserved for only the most cultured of cinema Connoisseurs, so I believe I will fit right in. I learned of this website during a "pizzagate" discussion on reddit. I personally think "pizzagate" is nothing but an unfounded, nonsensical, right-wing conspiracy theory, but I do support people's right to free speech, as I am a Libertarian. Now enough about me. I would rather not run afoul with this forum's moderation, so lets get on topic.

My favourite film is Ricky Gervais' 2009 flick "The Invention of Lying." I found it to be en entertaining deconstruction of modern day religious fanaticism. What do you Gentlemen think of it? Now let's see if I can figure out how to post this….

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/559229.html#q559296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao why u talk like a gay??

Oh my god that's what he looks like without a beard?

"Like a gay"? What do you mean? is speaking grammatically correct English somehow wrong? And are you implying there is anything wrong with homosexuality? Homosexuals are normal people just like you and I. They just want to have the same rights as everyone else. They don't need religious bigots like you insulting them or insinuating that there is something wrong with them just because of who they are attracted to and fall in love with/

I was so bored I ended up walking out.

Well, you missed out on a piece of comedic masterpiece.

As I explained here:

8ch.net/tv/res/559229.html#q559296

I do not know who this "Rach" is.

You are without a doubt the worst troll I have ever heard of.

gtfo faggot
>>>/suicide/
>>>/reddit/

smh tbh fam…

What does this mean?

It appears to mean "Shaking my head to be honest family." I don't see how that has anything to do with my posts.

It's generally advised here to lurk for a few months before posting. Also fyi using a trip means the only anons who will ever see your posts are fellow newfags.

Salve, my name is Marcus Aurelius Arminius.

I'm a 28 year old Treveri Civis (Citizen for you barbarians). I draw political speeches onto my wax tablet, and spend my days perfecting my alphabet reading and playing superior Roman games (Tali, Tesserea, crucifying Christians)

I train with my Gladius every day, this superior sword can cut clean through steel because it is forged from Noric iron, and is superior to any other weapons in the mundus. I earned my plaque of sword mastery two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Latin fluently, both Classical and Vulgar dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Roman history and their Virtus code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Roman citizenship, I am moving to Rome to attend a prestigious Academy to learn more about their magnificient culture. I hope I can become a Praetorian to the Emperor!

I own several togas, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Rome, so I can fit easier. I practice pietas to my elders and seniors and speak Latin as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

This is a whole new level of shit posting.

GO AND DROWN IN SEMEN FAGGOT

10/10 thread op, good job

Your taste is awful. Leave and don't come back until you've seen each of these movies at least three times.

have you ever stuck things up your bum?

These too.

Cornelius?
IT"S ME BOB !

Now this is shitposting to be proud of.

The Invention of Lying might actually be the worst, least funny film I ever seen and that is against some big competition.
I bet Ricky thought it really, really clever when he filming. It's just one big ego-wank.
weak bait

i don't know, i kind of found it funny at times
like when he told a woman to have sex with him or the earth would explode
although now that i think about it, that's the only scene from the movie that i remember, aside from when he told everyone about god, which was horrible

This guy is a pretty good poster.

Wow. Louis CucK looked really different before his jew genes kicked in.

I agree. Just by him posting here, the standards of discourse and overall quality of posts has increased tenfold. I have good hopes for him on his image forum.

Check em

Checked!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid… that is if you can handle it.

Thank you, gentlemen. I am glad someone here appreciates me.

I really really really like this post. May I save it?

Save it, its all yours friend :)

This thread is pure bait kino

My dick is pure bait tbqh family

Hey Cornelius, could you post your email address and phone number? We like to stay connected here on Holla Forums, and you're the only member of the board who hasn't shared that info yet.

I think Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only two boards where I don't give a fuck if learningcode posts.

wild strawberries is the most pretentious piece of shit I've ever seen in my life

Cornelius you're the best tripfriend I've seen on this site in forever.