"Star Trek™: The Next Generation™ is the single best tv show every created by mankind...

"Star Trek™: The Next Generation™ is the single best tv show every created by mankind. A better piece of fiction has never been written prior, nor will be written in the future. I wish Deanna Troi™ would give me a pityfuck while Data™ licks my anus"
      -Every single retard I've ever spoken to in my life about sci fi shows

So after watching nearly every other big mainstream space sci fi show in existence and three dozen minor ones, I have finally decided to go for the big classic.
I'm 16 episodes in and it's a piece of fucking shit that makes me want to cut my throat.
Now I understand why the entire generation raised watching this shit grew up to be such fucking cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2005/01/racial-groupings-match-genetic-profiles-stanford-study-finds.html\
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
therightstuff.biz/2015/09/30/human-races-exist-refuting-eleven-common-arguments-against-the-existence-of-race/
nytimes.com/2005/03/14/opinion/a-family-tree-in-every-gene.html
abc102.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/brain-size-and-correlates-with-iq/
8ch.net/tv/res/559251.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The author was an anti-white commie retard like pic related.

I will have to say that I disagree with you. Star Trek is a television classic that was ahead of it's time. What other show hat the guts to have a multiracial cast of display an interracial kiss in the 1960s?

As a libertarian, I can agree with you on the communism, but there is no such thing as "anti-white."

It doesn't get good until the third season. That said, it's still a little overrated, and DS9 was better.

Self-identified race matches genetically detected race.
"What makes the current study, published in the February issue of the American Journal of Human Genetics, more conclusive is its size. The study is by far the largest, consisting of 3,636 people who all identified themselves as either white, African-American, East Asian or Hispanic. Of these, only five individuals had DNA that matched an ethnic group different than the box they checked at the beginning of the study. That's an error rate of 0.14 percent."
'This shows that people's self-identified race/ethnicity is a nearly perfect indicator of their genetic background,' Risch said.
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2005/01/racial-groupings-match-genetic-profiles-stanford-study-finds.html\
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Common fallacies used to "debunk" race refuted:
therightstuff.biz/2015/09/30/human-races-exist-refuting-eleven-common-arguments-against-the-existence-of-race/
Lewontin's fallacy is addressed by the above source, also here:
nytimes.com/2005/03/14/opinion/a-family-tree-in-every-gene.html
"Obviously, for the brain size explanation to be plausible brain size, cranial capacity, and head circumference need to correlate with differences in intelligence within populations; moreover, brain size, cranial capacity, and head circumference need to be partially heritable. Rushton and Ankney (2009) summarize the findings to date with regards to brain size and intelligence: based on 28 non-clinical published brain imaging samples (N= 1,389) a .40 correlation between IQ and brain size measured by MRI was found; based on 59 published samples (N= 63,405) a .20 correlation between IQ and head circumference was found. These findings are consistent with others. In a meta-analysis McDaniel (2004) found an in vivo brain volume/IQ correlation of 0.33 based on 37 published studies (N= 1535); Reviewing all the data to date (N = 935), Miller and Penke (2007) found a in vivo brain volume/general intelligence (GQ) of .41; the heritability of adult brain volume (N =2494) was found to be .89. Pietschnig, Zeiler, and Voracek, (submitted), found an in vivo brain volume/IQ correlation of .24 based on a meta-analysis of 94 studies published and unpublished."
abc102.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/brain-size-and-correlates-with-iq/
Brain size is heritable and there is racial differences in brain size. Brain size is correlated with IQ.

Google the Asiatic Cheetah. It left Africa 30,000 years ago. It's considered a distinct subspecies after that "short" time. Asians and Europeans, under the Recent African Origin Theory/general consensus left Africa 40,000-60,0000 years ago, but I'm sure all the genes that affect our neurology were completely uniformly affected by both Sub-Saharan Africa, Western Europe, East Asia, and Siberia. I'm sure that those environments which people inhabited for tens of thousands of years in functional genetic isolation ALL EVOLVED THE EXACT SAME COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS, THAT'S DEFINITELY THE MOST PARSIMONIOUS EXPLANATION AND NOT JUST CONVENIENT BULLSHIT COMMUNIST KIKES IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES HAVE BEEN PUSHING SINCE THE 1930S XDDDDDD

Have I started the fire?

Nowhere in my post did I deny the existence of "race." I said there is no such thing as "anti-white." While white people have historically had more success and privilege than others, I do not believe that this is do to any biological superiority as you are suggesting. Also, as a Libertarian, I do not believe that any group or individual deserves any special treatment based on the color of their skin or any past injustices, and I also believe that all peoples have the right to succeed or fail based on his, her, or their own abilities.

I also see that you linked to a white supremacist website and are trying to pass off pseudo-scientific hogwash as actual fact. I have no tolerance for bigotry, so I have reported you to the moderation. Good day, sir.

jesus christ, somebody sure pulled your trigger

Fuck off Rach.

>>>/freech/

I think you must have me mistaken for someone else. I am Cornelius. I introduced myselfe here:

8ch.net/tv/res/559251.html

I hope we haven't gotten off on the wrong foot, my anonymous friend.

If there is a white race it is possible to be opposed to it, i.e. anti-white, the only way it would not be possible for "anti-white" people to exist is if no "white" group, that is no white race existed, since you don't deny a white race exists you can't deny there are some individuals who are opposed to the well-being of this racial group.
In the same vein, it is possible for people to be "anti-black" so long as a "black" group exists.

Yeah, the larger brain size, greater number of cortical neurons, and higher intelligence is what makes whites better at maintaining a low crime/high trust society, if your standard is "most aggressive = best" Africans are biologically superior to whites. By the standard of "more intelligent" whites are presently superior to blacks (even the APA acknowledges the black/white IQ gap), even if you claim the difference is due to environmental differences, whites are nonetheless intellectually superior at present to blacks and the black/white IQ gap has been consistent for over 100 years in the U.S. despite the fact that blacks have had improving environments (that you would expect to close the IQ gap if they were born with the same innate neurological tendencies).

Over 90% of libertarians are white, blacks and Hispanics overwhelmingly oppose libertarian policies, if you want a libertarian society your only hope for that is an overwhelmingly white society. When we had our most libertarian policies in the U.S. in the 1890s, we were overwhelmingly white, that's not going to happen with a large black and Hispanic contingent.

White nationalism is not white supremacism, the latter is a desire to rule over nonwhites. Nonwhites don't appreciate white rule, so even though I think Neo-Colonialism would lead to better outcomes for say, blacks in Africa, I don't want to give future cucked faggots an easy out for all the failings of blacks, the more whites leave these retards alone the less cucks can blame their failings on whites, so I'm in complete favor of letting blacks have all of Africa and letting Mestizos have all of South America/Central America, and leaving them to their own shitty low-IQ devices. If I was more empathetic to blacks, I would be a "white supremacist", because I believe they'll do worse without us, I'm happy to accept them having monumentally worse outcomes by us leaving them alone if it lessens anti-white assholes ammunition against white interests, the degree to which we're involved in nonwhite countries is the degree to which everything gets blamed on us, their potential benefactors, and not their shitty low-IQ inhabitants.

Not an argument.

The mods don't care, you stupid nigger.

Not an argument.

Adding on to this:

The vast majority of individuals in every racial group pursue their self-interest, consistently, with the only exception being white Western Europeans in the last approximate half century. If you unilaterally abandon your ingroup preference while every other race pursues their group's interest, you aren't being noble, you're betraying your own race and destroying your univeralism in the process. By pursuing a "colorblind" policy which doesn't protect the integrity of your racial group, you're only ensuring that you will be displaced and outcompeted by other groups who recognize the importance of their own group and will systematically act to its benefit, your policy of "lol I'm not going to favor my in-group", if practiced on a large scale is going to destroy your in-group, i.e. the only group with no in-group preference, the question is are you going to eliminate this "I have no in-group preference" anomaly by waiting until whites are dispossessed of their power in all their countries or by voluntarily realizing that it's fucking retarded to not act to benefit your own group when everyone else is?

Reported for "bigotry"? on Holla Forums? I think my sides are entering orbit.

Holy shit you're just as bad as Rach, fucking tripfags that use their tripfagginess wrong need to fucking die

Let me take this chance to again advertise my greatest creation,
THE ULTIMATE FILTER
By going to the "filters" section in options, checking "regex" and adding this line:
(^|, )(?!Anonymous$)(?!OtherNames$)(?!YouWantTo$)(?!Allow$).*$
you can effectively filter out every post that was not written by "Anonymous", or one of the names you give a pass. No more worrying about accidentally giving attention to namefagging cunts.
Use the ultimate filter today.

FUCKING GAS YOURSELF

BAHAHAHH stupid fucking faggot…..do you know where you are?

CORNELIUS MC ASSFART

i like this troll. he knows how to make it almost believable.