If a virgin guy buys a realdoll and fucks it, would you consider him to still be a virgin?

If a virgin guy buys a realdoll and fucks it, would you consider him to still be a virgin?

If a virgin girl took a trip to Westworld and fucked a host, would you consider her to still be a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus)
secure.realdoll.com/wicked-realdoll/wicked-realdoll-samantha-saint/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has to be a real person to count.

Bonus question: Same scenario only it's with holosuite characters.

Was 7 of 9 still a virgin after fucking a holodeck version of Chakotay, and am I the only one that was incredibly disgusted by the entire plot?

Host is almost completely indistinguishable to a real person, realdoll is indistinguishable to a store mannequin, you do the math.

If you have to ask the question you're probably a virgin…

I almost took the question a step further.

Most of the hosts don't have any form of free will, there's no way to be certain if any of them is even capable of it. However they're still capable of doing everything exactly as a human would, and who's to say that the lack of free will wouldn't be akin to fucking a prostitute who was in the line of work against their will.

But at the end of the day the hosts are still extremely elaborate machines which perform pre-programmed functions. If we do count them, why not a motorized male realdoll? (I'm assuming something like that must exist with the number of motorized dildos and "fucking machines") Why not count a rabbit dildo since it's a motorized penis replacement that does things no real dick can even do? At least, *mine* can't alternate between a set of speed and rotation settings, spin around like a drill while circulating pearls under the skin and alternating directional drilling while a jackhammer mechanism pounds in and out besides my own pelvic motions.

I was just jarred when we got to that scene in episode 7. To me it made her character seem as skeevy as the dude caught on tape fucking dead hosts.

But it made me question "At what point does this cease to just be masturbation?"

Okay, let me put it this way. Think of a sex act that would be a personal dealbreaker for you. Gangbang, bestiality, whatever. Got it? Okay, now would it still be a dealbreaker for you if she went to Westworld and did that with hosts? Like, she sucked a horse's dick, but it was a robotic horse.

If a nigger host fucks your wife are you still a cuck?

Tell that to a woman who took a dragon dildo in her virgin pussy. She may have never taken a real dick, but no way in fuck is she a virgin.

If you're male, and you fuck another man in the ass with a strap-on does that make you gay?

its only gay if you cuddle afterwards

Wait, where does my dick go if I'm wearing a strap on?

Tucked in your pants. You're just wearing the strap on over your pants on the outside.

It's gay, but it's not gay sex.

Is the other guy paying you?

No you're doing it for free.

this shit needs to be over

ITS FUCKING IRRITATING

yes
no

Yes
No idea what Westworld is but probably no

For the male it is about the psychological aspect of virginity.

It's all gay, user. And that's A Okay because Donald will protect you.

if a man took a trip to Westworld and fucked a child host, would you consider him to be a pedophile?

Why do they all have to look like whores though? Where's the homely Librarian model?

Get this nigga on sharktank ASAP

It's a start. Now make her short and skinny and funny looking, and give her messy hair and a skin condition. That's what I'm into.

Ehh, some girls pop their hymen riding a bike the wrong way. Are they still virgins?

It's about how many men she's been with, not what she puts up there otherwise.

so you basically want Carla from Cheers?

Maybe ten years younger.

pass

/thread

Nice

7/10 would host with

neither are real people, so no. otherwise using a fleshlight no longer makes me a virgin.

this guy gets it (see video)

related

1st pic

maybe George "American Tolkien" Martin got tired of his hideous wife

So this is how Holla Forums copes.

Your memes are very very bad.

Doesn't matter to the female body or psyche. A woman fucked by a synthetic chad is just as ruined as a woman fucked by a flesh-and-blood chad.

Bit less Jewy.

i like my girls like i like my juice boxes 250ml and unopened :^)

He's the perfect mascot for Holla Forums.

A RealDoll is a passive object. You can't lose your virginity to it any more than you can to an onahole.

A replicant is a semi-autonomous robot. A girl who lets one fuck her has lost her virginity.

Yes.

No.

If I went to westworld I'd make sure to be as messy as possible when I fuck a host. I would come all over them, than shoot them in the back of the head, so the people who work their would have to clean up a cum soaked dolores corpse.

girls who use dragon dildos are awkward freaks.

ftfy

yes i get that virginity is different, but there are no girls here so no point in discussing them.

i would make a small argument though, if it was say sean young from blade runner, and she decided to let you fuck her, i would consider that losing my virginity since she's a sentient machine.

shit taste fam

For a guy losing your virginity isn't about having had sex, it's about having been able to trick a real woman, even temporarily, into thinking they should let you fuck them.

the future is so bright and im gonna be dead to see it

Admittedly he really was a bonofide cuck but nobody's perfect

Female detected

why is she so perfect?

"What the fuck with this Scientology. Am I right?"

Probably not, but who cares?

she's a scientologist?

That's Leah Remini.

She's an ex Scientologist who current has a show exposing all the dirty secrets of the cult.

I wonder how everyone else in the show's world feels about fucking a host at Westworld. It gets mentioned that the hosts have logs of everything, including sexual encounters. If a politician went to Westworld and fucked a child host, and the logs got made public, would people get mad? Would he be removed from office, or would nobody care?

I get the feeling the fake vags would get ruined after a dozen fucks.
These are insanely expensive. Even real women would cost less to maintain.

bump for more sex dolls like this

tbh I'm not part of the racist clique here but she ain't a looker.

It occurs to me that based on the physiology of the hosts in Westworld, there are likely entire staff dedicated to cleaning jizz out of them.

But they have the illusion of free will, you could put one right in a whore house and you wouldn't be able to pick them out, and that's what's important.

The hosts have the capacity to improvise, they are about as pre programmed as any human who is a slave to their genetics and environment, remove their shackles and they are indistinguishable from any other human.

Yet again it comes back to what I said, if you can't tell the difference it would count, assuming that the holo deck had strong enough physical feedback that you couldn't tell the difference then there is no difference.

so they have your life, except they get paid for it

Nah, even if you payed a hooker the fact is you are fucking a real woman who agreed to have sex with you

A real doll is just a lump of plastic shaped as a woman, it does nothing

The westworld hosts are robots, IRL robots will never be able to gain consciousness because code isn't some magic shit like the faggots at hbo think, else videogame NPCs and bots would have gained self-awareness by now. Point is these hosts are programmed to have to fuck you so again is not valid

The whole point of punching your Vcard is to show you were able to convince or at least pay a woman to let you stick your dick on her. Is an achievement of sorts, a way to show society you can do the hard work needed to either convince a bitch or at least earn the money needed to pay her to fuck you and I'm also counting richfags who only get laid because they buy shit for goldigger bitches

If they want me to buy a sex doll, they'd do best to not make it look like some whore that I could pick up on the sidewalk.

Livin the dream

Option 1: They've created such a great replica of the human mind in the future that for all intents and purposes it is able to attain memories, access them and apply them de novo, thereby gaining consciousness. They do mention that even the hosts that haven't attained consciousness pass the Turing test.

Option 2: It's fucking fiction and you should stop being an autist and poking holes in it. You're like the people who say dragons would never be able to fly because they're too heavy.

Personally I like both.

Were there teams of professionals modeling cunnies for loli hosts?

LOL next you will be saying that computer hacking doesnt involve flying around a 3d generated world on a surfboard.

The thing is, magic exists in fantasy so that's fine

Hotwheels, if you don't let me post I will find you

If you'd explain the internet to someone even from the 1960s/70s, they'd think you were a sci fi writer ranting about magic using concepts they'd be familiar with in the 70s, like supercomputers run by vacuum tubes and building upon them with imagination, just like you're saying I'm doing. I haven't seen all ten episodes of Westworld just yet, but I don't think they ever fully go into how the robots are made iirc. For all we know, they're some sort of prosthesis of biological neurons and mechanical parts; we're rapidly approaching Deus Ex Human Revolution levels of cybernetics. It becomes the Ship of Theseus (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus) thought experiment basically: what's to say that if the technology exists to make bionic implants and it were advanced enough, putting all of these parts together and giving them a biological core/basis (if that) would result in a sentient, conscious being.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

What show is the first image from?

The internal part is removable and that specific doll costs 3500 euros.

Benis.

Source? That's actually a pretty good looking doll.

id buy one but id be worried it would come to life and try to kill me while i slept

"DS Doll" 145cm with "Ruby"'s head.
Dsdoll.us stopped to import the 145 for some reason .eu and .fr still sells them.
Exdoll.com is the Chinese main portal. They're quality (good medical grade silicon) Chinese doll maker.

You could keep it in bondage while you sleep.

Eeeh the eyes don't do it for me.

SEXUAL DEVIANCY BTFO

Sorry to break your aspie bubble about fucking an iGirl your parents will buy you when you are still a wizard at 40 but the reality is that at best a robot would be able to emulate a human well enough to make the average guy think its a human, but it will never be one. It doesn't needs memories as a human would have them to seem like a human, it just needs to imitate those features to deceive you

And I don't give a flying fuck about that series, my point was that OP would still be a virgin even if he fucked a host

Vid related is the internet circa 1968

Back then they were thinking we would have cities on the moon and be flying to saturn by now. Read any scifi novel from the time they completely dropped the ball

Nigger stop saying retarded shit you tripfag, we still don't have a robotic hand that works properly and that game was set only 10 years from now

I don't know, I think we're the one who dropped it. We would be miles ahead from where we are if more resources were used to improve technology. Only a few select companies invest in R&D anymore and it's only if it can get them more money in the short term.

They dropped the ball because much like the tripfag spamming bullshit here those scifi writers had no fucking idea what they were talking about. For example they knew nothing about aerospace engineering and didn't realize just having a base let alone cities on the moon would be ridiculously expensive

The space race was entirely a propaganda effort on both sides, it wasn't economically feasible to keep going.

In the game's defense, though, supposedly there was some huge advancement during the '60s in the field of prostethics.

I'm getting scared dawg

secure.realdoll.com/wicked-realdoll/wicked-realdoll-samantha-saint/

LMAO

I'm getting excited tbh.

tbh the human race will go extinct if this ever goes mainstream.

good

can i get a 7 year old?

Is that a nigger? Then she's still a virgin because holodeck isn't real but we now know she's a racemixing whore which disqualifies her a lot more than losing virginity.

A lump of chemical reactions gained "consciousness". Machines are perfectly capable of gaining "consciousness" as well.

Produce millions of streetshitter and negress dolls and send them all to India and Africa, hand them out for free. Even provide machines that clean them for free once a week. Overpopulation crisis averted.

It's a holographic representation of fucking Chakotey. I think I actually would have been less disgusted if she used a projection of Tuvok. The logical nature of the two characters gave them a sort of closeness and mutual respect, and during the "year of hell" she took care of him when he became blind. He also looks closer to her age. Chakotey just seems too old for her, and they hardly ever spoke.

He's not White but at least his facial shape is close enough.

Cuck.

Computer Scientist here, shut your fucking face.
Awareness emerges out of complexity, so to claim that video game NPCs – things that are programmed for extremely basic actions – are anywhere near the same complexity as the human brain's nervous system is fucking lunacy. If you designed a machine that imitated neurons, gave it sensory inputs and continually expanded it , you'd eventually create an aware machine.
It doesn't matter in what way you do this, you could create a truly massive system of vacuum tubes or you could get a supercomputer and have the machine code do the imitation. All that matters is the complexity of the system.

so why has nobody created a sentient machine?

Who would pay for it? What use would it have?

what am I looking at?

hoyl shit

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

An accurate artists rendition of the negres from Westworld.

Bait?

For one, there are around 1,000,000,000 neurons in the spinal cord alone. That's twice as many neurons as the average octopus has and over 1,000 times more than the average honey bee. The human brain itself has upwards of 80,000,000,000 neurons.
Neurons do not work simply, either. You can't represent a neuron with a single binary, decimal, hex or base64 digit, neurons connect to each other in complex ways known as neural pathways. Attempting to have a system with 1,000,000 points all connecting in advanced ways in real time isn't feasible, let alone 80,000,000,000+, and that's not even accounting for the sensory inputs or the difficultly of even being able to create these quasi-neurons in the first place.

For 100k Euros you could buy a 3d printer that can print metal, then you can make funs in your garage.

Guns made out of 3D printers are complete shit. They don't even last firing a full magazine or clip .

What the fuck does that have to do with what I just said?

(This is why artificial intelligence will never be real, ditto with mind uploading.)

white boys just can't resist the black chocolate

You're a fuckwit moron, and don't know what you're talking about.

Vid related

Only if they look white.
This thing looks like a cavetroll.

with modern computers, maybe
but what about 50 or 100 years from now?

Okay, when I said neurons connect in complex ways I wasn't just saying for a laugh.
Those 80,000,000,000+ neurons are nothing compared to the 150,000,000,000,000 to 500,000,000,000,000 synapses that connect them.
You'd have over 80 billion "points" with up to 500 trillion connections, I don't think that would be possible even in 500 years, let alone 50. The amount of possible connections there is comprehensibly massive.

"I don't think it will be possible for people to talk to each other from opposite sides of the planet, even in 500 years"
-some guy 200 years ago

In 50 to 100 years from now we will be psychic, able to fly, turn invisible, and play Half Life 3.
How do I know this?
Heh…
Kiddo… I guess you never heard of…
phones

In recent decades we've overestimated how quickly we'll advance. In the 60's people thought we'd have Mars colonies by now.
Also, you're comparing the internet and mobile phones to a self-aware machine. I get that you may want your self-aware robowaifu, but we're talking about extremely different levels of complexity here.