AMY SCHUMER PLAYING ‘BARBIE’

deadline.com/2016/12/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-sony-pictures-mattel-1201863294/

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/tag/barbie/
uproxx.com/hitfix/diablo-cody-on-leaving-twitter-its-become-a-circle-jerk/
play.barbie.com/en-us/game/Potty-Race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy, I can't wait to see the trailer. No little girl is willingly going to watch this shit. What other audience is there for this? Shit's gonna bomb worse than Ghostbusters.

Sony has been producing unadulterated shit for a while now.

This twitter post proves that it's not about social media. It's pretending to be progressive while elevating your e-penis to defend poor casting choices.

Also, has there been anything good related to Barbie, outside of the dolls? I really can't think of one.

Is this shitlord implying that little boys can't have their childhood ruined because they don't play with "girls" toys. Talk about reinforcing gender stereotypes I can't even.

Imagine being this stupid.

How can Sony be this stupid? When are the Japanese going to pull the plug on this shit. Why is Amy Pascal still making movies for Sony?

Better that than Diablo Cody?

deadline.com/tag/barbie/

It's part of her golden parachute

another problematic proof of the patriarchy control over hollywood, Leslie Jones was the one that should play barbie.

I know, right? Frozen was popular for a reason, and that reason wasn't a fat unfunny jewess.

It will bomb harder than I original thought

I actually kind of like Diablo Cody. I didn't enjoy her films, and maybe if I actually investigated I'd dislike her, but I've heard some pretty encouraging stuff about her.

Juno was basically a covert pro-life film meant to get through to soulless hipster teens. It worked fantastically.

Young Adult is an entire film making fun of self-centered narcissistic women with borderline personality disorder who never grew the fuck up.

When she did an interview with I think it was with Rolling Stone some years back, they just assumed she was liberal, and they presented her with an Obama shirt. She brought the interview to a halt when she took it and said "Oh, thanks, but I voted for McCain."

this

#GiveBarbieATan

#GiveBarbieABBC

Only if Louis CKen gets to watch

It's about being a dickhead to ugly women tbh.

Big Black Cock?

I really can't even being to imagine being that fucking stupid, and I'm not even that bright in the first place.

No thank you.

what a shame, earlier barbie movies were quite enjoyable
they could have at least chosen to make this one CGI, fucking live action barbie with the worst possible choice for an actress is a horrible idea

Wait so this one is Amy Schumer? Each time someone mentions her or Lena "human garbagebag" Dunham I can't tell the difference.

>6. She quit Twitter because it's tiring. And not that fun.

uproxx.com/hitfix/diablo-cody-on-leaving-twitter-its-become-a-circle-jerk/

Wew lad, she sounds pretty based

Also, she wrote the Evil Dead remake and it was pretty good.

This is quite possibly the worst casting for a movie ever! We all know Taylor Swift should be playing Barbie!

You guys just completely changed my opinion of Diablo Cody.

The way I see it, if they chose her to direct it, she must be well aware of the absolute bomb the movie is going to be no matter what she does, because everybody hates the idea of a Barbie movie, so if she's smart enough, she'll just cash in on whatever Sony offered her, and move on to a more serious project.

she's training for the role

OVERQUALIFIED

ONE JOB

There's no such thing as being overqualified.

Someone post her actual body (the fridge nudes)

Get out

Yeah Diablo Cody is a pretty cool writer/director.

I'm not sure why she gets as much flak as she does.

I'm 99% sure they'll cast some prettyboy "hunk" to appear shirtless and dimwitted in every scene he is as Ken.

Casting this vile pig of a woman for the role has to be deliberate subversion.

There's our favorite kike harlot.

Oy vey.

Fuck, almost every name mentioned in that article is Jewish.

He's saying that it makes no sense for men to complain about it for ruining their childhood when boys never played with Barbies to begin with. And furthermore, boys always make fun of Barbie calling her a dumb blonde bimbo slut n shit, so why do they care now? It's not as if we ever respected Barbie.

No need to ruin the female ideal she represented by shitting Amy Schumer on her. Nothing deserves that.

No I know. It's a weird as fuck casting choice. I mean, if she slims down I guess I could see this being some sort of weird meta-comedy about Barbie, sort of like a Legally Blonde type of movie. However markeetign it as a real Barbie movie and not a weird parody is a huge mistake. I suspect is not planned to be markeeeted as a huge mainstream film targeted towards little kids, but rather some sort of comedy targeted towards adults that grew on Barbie, the kind that always made fun of how impposible was to reach Barbie's standards. It's still gonna be shit btw.

Nobody needs to see that, Anno

a little girl would be better

….wtf I love diablo cody now

legit

I actually loved Young Adult, it was the first movie by her I saw. It's really well done and genuinely funny.

Barbie is a full grown woman you pedo

anyone got more of these?

uh
wut

does he think the fbi will arrest somebody because of a tweet?

Of course

Toy Story 2? And 3, maybe?

Well, one groomed and molested her younger sister for many years, and the other didn't. Which one did which is for you to decide.

Wow, this fucking guy.

Doesn't make it any less creepy

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/4chan/

literally who?

Who the fuck is Scott Wampler and why does he have such a ridiculous name?

Gentlemen, it is obvious what we should do. We should troll the fuck out of the SJWs who are happy about this and make Barbie our pure Aryan Waifu

Is this a metaphor? I don't know what he's trying to insult.

Can someone cap those comments, I would but I'm very gay

It's been so long since I've seen a general SJW thread that I almost forgot this is what they looked like. I feel sorry for anyone living in a pozcentral big city where these things walk about freely.

I actually stopped wearing flannel t-shirts when I realized that's what all the fags around here do. I only had 2 of them but still.

I identify as a lala prancing homoman. Where's my representation?

coastal state house of representatives i imagine

I got halfway through those pictures before I said 'God, make it stop!'

Thank God for Donald Trump

I still have no idea what three quarters of those even mean. It's like they're speaking in an alien language.

>>>Holla Forums

what kind of murky forces drive a poster who redirects to other boards without the power to enforce it?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAH FAT KIKE

I would love a story focusing on one of Barbie's friends who gets slowly redpilled after realizing it's kind of weird her friend has the entire fucking town named after her and all the progressive female empowerment horseshit day in day out is just camouflage for authoritarian thought control fueled by the titular character's colossal narcissism.

guys like you are exactly why this bullshit is being made. muh narcisism. fuck, it's a children's toy.

I would watch that.

Fucking markeeeeters

Seriously, what the fuck is he trying to say?
It's like these fucking people speak a foreign language.

It's called rulecuckery.
It fills your head with strange delusions.

Lost it at Yalini

play.barbie.com/en-us/game/Potty-Race

Live action adaption of this?

What in God's name?

Game is stupid doesn't have pebbles.

They just select random words from a pre-approved list.

I don't even know her but now I'm curious af!