Guys we from r/the_donald and 4chan Holla Forums have decided to BOYCOTT ROGUE ONE. Join us in the boycott...

Guys we from r/the_donald and 4chan Holla Forums have decided to BOYCOTT ROGUE ONE. Join us in the boycott. Make this spread into viral memes!! We have to get the message out that disney needs to stop catering to women and diversity and make these films for us again. BOYCOTT STAR WARS ROGUE ONE! MAKE STAR WARS GREAT AGAIN.

Dont mind if i do

Is it still a boycott if I never intended to see it in the first place?

Most people here don't bother going to the movies anyway. If anyone watches it, it'll probably be by camrip or torrent.

1. How the fuck am I supposed to boycott something I wasn't going to watch in the first place.
2. What is The God Emperor's multiversal 8 dimensional 12 tier temporal distortion chess plan to bring back the man, myth, and legend George, restore the EU, decanonize Ep. 7, Rogue One, and Rebels to MSWGA?

I made an agreement with a friend when he paid for my ticket for a film that I would pay for another movie so we decided on Rogue One, if someone can pick a movie in theatres better than Rogue One that would appeal to a normalfag then suggest it.

Hacksaw Ridge
Doctor Strange I know, I know, capeshit.

You don't have to tell me anything. I didn't see the TFA after Lindeloff spilled the beans on the plot being Abram's Jewish fantasy in Holla Forums. Not that I even agree on Holla Forums on jews, but I don't like spending money on liberal propaganda.

Yes, but there are some things worse than capeshit.

Cancer incarnate

Same here, stopped giving shit about star wars a Long time ago…..

….in a galaxy far, far away….
I see what you did there user.

oh leftylump…

I'm going to see it at least twice.

Is this CTR falseflagging or r/the_donald actually doing this? Either way sounds autistic.

It's a CTR thing, r/the_donald is too busy fighting with leddit CEO

B-But why would CTR actively encourage people to not give them sheckels?

ctr is offline anyway, liberals dont do it for free

Because they know many fa/tv/irgins are autistic enough to go see a movie purely out of spite.

I like cape shitiRebel:^)

Why do you have to boycott something no one would ever watch? No one on this board even watches movies or television.

Someone is obviously trolling by attempting to make those sites look like faggots for posting something like the OP. People on Reddit rarely go on imageboards and most 4chan users are too cucked to try migrating here.

Source?

stopped reading there

You misogynsists are going to avoid another movie simply because it stars a female asskicker, huh?

>>>/mgtow/

r/the_donald hitting levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible

r/cuckoldcommunity tier

That'd be mroe a reason to go and watch it.
Thank g*d this shit has hapened more then enough times so your falseflagging doesn't work anymore.

Can't boycott what you weren't watching anyway.

good luck going against disney's multimillion dollar advertising campaign on an obscure chinese 4chan clone.

>>>/trash/