What's the worst big budget comic book film of all time?

What's the worst big budget comic book film of all time?

first thing that popped up in my head but there's probably worse out there

I haven't seen either of those movies.

I wouldn't know; I don't watch movies.

I haven't seen any movies since 2007

.t.Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad fans

why were they in the movie?

I want to fuck Deadpool in the ass

I actually liked Suicide Squad. Mainly because I was expecting it to be so bad due to all of the incessant shitposting.

gay af tbh

F4 was a bad flick. Suicide Squad is considered the worst film in cinema history by casuals and critics alike.

good

The second is pretty obvious: for the Asian market. The first, because he looks like Tom Hardy, I guess?

Proof?

If they're so bad how come so many people watch them?

Suicide Squad was pretty good for what it was, what is was being an edgy cape movie.

Without the original cut we will never know.

There's a big pro Marvel circlejerk but BvS and SS are both better than the Marvel movies.

Were they going for the /bane/ audience?

At this point, Chronicle will be the only good movie Michael B. Jordan has ever done.

Pick on.

Amazing Spiderman 2. That was pure garbage.

But the Chinese and Koreans hate the Japanese with a passion.

The one on the left because you can at least enjoy Harley Quinn.

Sorry I meant Disney Marvel, the Sony and Fox Marvel were fucking jokes, except for the Quicksilver segment in Apocalypse.

This. You could make a compilation video of all the "edgy" and sexual jokes and you would end up with the entire movie.

The Arkham games are the only place where Harely isn't shit. I can even forgive them for having it take four games until they gave her the classic costume back.

Original Harley is best Harley.

Spawn or that wulvarine origins cringefest.

Is that from Arkham Knight? I 'll have to pick it from a bargain bin someday

Listen to the man. He's the only one not fanboying.

Also let me nominate the Jonah Hex movie. That thing is cancer.

Yup. Just be sure to check how much VRAM you have, the game is one of the most badly optimized game on PC in a long while. The console release doesn't have the same problems, so if you're not going to pirate and aren't sure your PC won't shit itself get that.

The worst one will be either the Disney Spiderman or Captain Marvel movies, I'm calling it now.

You don't have to suck marvel's cock to recognize the turds BvS,SS,and MOS turned out to be.

Where?
According to who?

You say these things like they are common sense, but didn't provide any proof for them. I saw Man of Steel and it was pure bullcrap. If we start from the fact that BvS is the sequel to that, I can't take your words seriously…

And the people who liked Mad Max

Then maybe for the animufags?

I disagree about Spawn

If you watch that film, you see that they have pumped a lot of money into the special effects - yeah, the CGI is bad, but it's bad because it was the 1990's - and they made a really awesome soundtrack, and got Martin Sheen and John Leguizamo for it. The fact that the final product was bad is because
a) They couldn't find an actor with decent charisma to play the title character
b) They had so much story to use, but came up with this strange, hastily patched together origin story
c) They made unnecessary changes, like turning Chapel into a woman or turning Terry into a white man

tl; dr: I admit Spawn is not very good, but I still like it.

This

>muh le quirky and snarky avengerz
>>>/reddit/

Spawn was a good movie. Weakscript, but the actors were fine. Go fuck yourself.

Was that really necessary.

Literally the Holocaust.

but spawn was extremely uncharismatic, especially for a nigger

lol what?

btw,
THE ANSWER TO OP IS THE GREEN LANTERN

/thread

The Spirit?
Catwoman?
Daredevil?

WAKE ME UP

stop saying this on every thread faggot

The wade wilson scenes made me cringe and roll my eyes. Gets infinitely better when he dons the suit tbh.

The cape effects were cool but the monsters looked like shit even during that time

God damn that looks like a fucking videogame. I don't remember it being this bad.