‘King Kong: Skull Island’ Director Feuds With ‘Alt-Right’ Seatmate

heatst.com/politics/king-kong-skull-island-director-feuds-with-alt-right-seatmate-on-plane/?mod=sm_tw_post

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BlUn2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What an asshole. And what a ridiculous beard.

The Kong Skull Island director has directed numerous episodes of the show called You're the Worst, the one with actual cuckoldry in it.

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

What fucking dick. Fuck this guy and his movie! I won't give him a shekel for it.

archive.is/BlUn2

The only directors you should give money are Clint Eastwood and Zack Snyder.

oh well

Liberals like to make up new words. Especially if it gets used against them. I've been hearing lit used a lot recently. Gotta promote those progressive shows and movies to guilt people to watch them.

DIFFERENT TRIBE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't pretend you don't have any opinions. I know you're from leftypol.

The cuck meme has gone way too far.

I saw this guys beard. What is it with hipsters having mountain men beards these days? War vets I can get because they used those beards to blend in with the locals in Afghanistan and such.

Same reason they wear flannel shirts and fedoras. These people think if they wear something resembling the traits they desire, it'll come to them. The beard is an attempt to portray masculinity, but it fails since the guy is a numale.

leftists are obsessed with identity theft and parasitism. something that isn't "theirs" triggers the fuck out of them and they have to take control of it, or just destroy it entirely, one way or another.

I do like that the new kong resembles the original kong more than that awful peter jackson film.
Political views aside it looks fun with all the monsters.

Throw the alt-reddit cuck off the crew, losing his job might give him perspective & morality.
Recently the "trump guy" at my job got fired for going on a racist rant one day. They need to learn that we'll shut that ignorant shit down.

Textbook projection.

so he stalks someones internet use, what a hero

this, racism trump supporters came from reddit and must go back there, this is a pro-hillary imageboard.

you shill for that bitch?
FEEL THE BERN establishment drone!

BO never ever drumpfsperg

Mel Gibson

Hi freech.

cuck

So this numale cuck just sat their spying on the guy in the seat next to him and cataloging his actions on twitter? Jesus what a fucking creep.