Why haven't you watched the hobbit yet Holla Forums?

Why haven't you watched the hobbit yet Holla Forums?

because I'm not 10 years old

It had ok music and the dragon dialogue was better than the new hobbit movie, but the final battle in the animation was just dust and dots.

cause lord of the rings and the hobbit are for faggots.

Oh shut up, GRRM, you old queer.

When I was 7, yeah.

i don't like fantasy in general. fantasy is fagtasy. it builds complacency in your life and leads to you getting cucked by black hebrew israelites.

wuts that?

ruling*

But I already have fam, it's one of my favorite Japanese animations. Maybe you'd find more people to talk about it on /a/ though.

cuz its kiddie shit, i only watch things for adults like game of thrones.

You should try to actually read Tolkien's books. They're about facing adversity and remaining uncucked even when everything seems to be stacked against you. The Hobbit is especially great for children, the consequences of jewery is a major theme throughout the book.

sure thing.

Not sure bakshi will do a better job, as far as i can tell people seem to be unable to properly adapt a simple fantasy novel.

recommend something better then, faggot

pick one

That's what I was implying, l2read

You wot mate? The hobbits are depicted as naive and are forced to face the hardships of the world as the story progresses. The elves aren't glorified either but a static declining race that's leaving the world of men.

What's the point of politics if you don't have an identity? If you're cattle without a heritage, nation or kin then do you have a will beyond getting your baser needs satisfied? No loyalty or solidarity to anything can exist without identity.

this, lord of the rings its all about multiculturalism & having respect for other genders and races, even though it stole a lot from game of thrones its one of my favorite settings

This is the best timeline.

I've seen it. Did they just do return of the king and skip the other fellowship stories?

i like rotoscoping buddy.